• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

faridmon

Yeah that's the sort of price I've been seeing. The job is in Surrey Quays so I was looking around Old Kent Road and the like. My mate wants me to move to Brixton just so he can ditch his science friends and "hang out" with cool people.

DO NOT MOVE TO BRIXTON!!!

Old Kent Road is near my university and I heard it can be dirt cheap. However, you are talking to a person who is weary about security and I do not feel safe south of where I am at the moment (Elephant & Castle) It depends what you really aiming for. If you can move to Lambeth or Eelephant & Castle, its better, security wise, and you will be close to your mates in Brixton. Not to mention, I can't imgine it being a very expenissive place. Certainly not as expensive as West London.

Also, you can look into North West, Kilburn and the likes. I heard good things about them.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
The only two teams who have a good chance are Juve and Fiorentina. Roma are going to be in 6th or 7th when the league ends and Zeman would get sack. Lamela would be off to england.

Bello+Juan+Guillermo+Cuadrado+xE01MXf-7Czm.jpg

Yes!

elseanio

Anne Williams is close to reaching her 100k target for the petition to get Kevins inquest done as soon as possible.

For those who don't know, Anne has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and desperately wants the new inquest into her sons death to be completed before she passes.

SIGN IT HERE

Moobabe

DO NOT MOVE TO BRIXTON!!!

Old Kent Road is near my university and I heard it can be dirt cheap. However, you are talking to a person who is weary about security and I do not feel safe south of where I am at the moment (Elephant & Castle) It depends what you really aiming for. If you can move to Lambeth or Eelephant & Castle, its better, security wise, and you will be close to your mates in Brixton. Not to mention, I can't imgine it being a very expenissive place. Certainly not as expensive as West London.

Also, you can look into North West, Kilburn and the likes. I heard good things about them.

Why the caps?! Is it that bad? My job would be south of the river - and both of my friends are on that side; one near Crystal Palace and one near Battersea. I'm going to spend tomorrow evening properly looking but I'm just ballparking some areas now - where are all of these places you're on about?

GorillaJu

Holy fuck ALL four of my defenders in Fantasy got 1 point each, while my three benched players got 11 (Sterling), 12 (Fletcher) and 6 (Davies)

You guys got off easy :(

faridmon

Why the caps?! Is it that bad? My job would be south of the river - and both of my friends are on that side; one near Crystal Palace and one near Battersea. I'm going to spend tomorrow evening properly looking but I'm just ballparking some areas now - where are all of these places you're on about?

Yeah, it is bad. Some of the worst horror stories just stems from Brixton.

Lambeth and Elephant & Castle is north of Southwark (Central London) but not too far South. A lot of Development happend in the recent years so The security have been upped.

To be fair, I do not claim my self to be an expert (Only lived here for 4 years) but I do hear som bad stuff hear and there and I am sort of paranoid for security. You can probably search for houses there If you feel like it.

And Battrease is great place. I do have a friend who live there and he says it is great.

Messi

Pace yourself, son

was searching for neo gaf on my phone and it auto corrected to neo gag. Saw some nice things

If I go now, I can go again before bed. Its the dream move, a Xavi like pass, a Tiger Woods putt, a Michael Jordan dunk, a Messi double masturbation session.

Holy fuck ALL four of my defenders in Fantasy got 1 point each, while my three benched players got 11 (Sterling), 12 (Fletcher) and 6 (Davies)

You guys got off easy :(

Sahin and Granero aren't giving me shit so I've developed a 3 week plan to get my funds up and use it on a great midfielder/striker.

I'm gunning for that 90th place.

Beware of 香川信者!

Yen

Oh joy, Salazar posting kpop gifs, slizz posting terrible tumblr gifs of whoever, fry posting about bayern.

Fintan

Watched the CL final again a few days ago. Don't often rewatch matches, but it's still amazing. That and the Barcelona games. So good.

FootballFan

I love how he was dressed in his full kit even though he was suspended for the match. Such a JT move lol

Nah people put too much hate into that, a lot of the other players did it too. JT is a JT because he is JT and all the JT things he has done, that isn't one of them imo.

edit
See, Fintan gets it.

Top Bottom