• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Hixx

I prefer the Beefy over the Flamin Hot

But I really like all of them so it doesn't really matter
KuGsj.gif

Fady K

Cheetos flaming hot FTW!

Any of you tried the funky Lays Chili Lemon? Weird at first, but quickly becomes awesome :0!!

If you want the real deal though, ignore the crisps/chips, and grab one of these:

3080264177_ba6443ea3b.jpg
658455.jpg

Zabojnik

What's the deal with these new Evangelion movies? Is it the basically just the TV series condensed down to four films (the 3rd just came out, I think)? Should I even bother with them?

Meier

It's hardly a new concept; chancers submitting their Football Manager CVs to football clubs in the vain hope of snagging an interview for the vacant manager's job - though, it must be said, most are firmly tongue-in-cheek.

With that in mind, it probably came as something of a shock to 21-year-old Azerbaijan-born, Sweden-based student Vugar Huseynzade, who is now the inbound manager of Azerbaijani Premier League club FK Baku's 'A' side.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/thetoepoke/id/690

This is probably my favorite sports story ever.

What's the deal with these new Evangelion movies? Is it the basically just the TV series condensed down to four films (the 3rd just came out, I think)? Should I even bother with them?

I bought the first one on BRD but haven't watched it yet. My understanding is they're a re-telling of the series with completely redone animation so they look stunning.

FuturusX

Then again, we only get like 4 flavours of B&J's. And no Mountain Dew, except for that Energy stuff

I'm a juice and tea man...so. But... B&J, yeah....sublime.

Speaking of tea...

One walk down the biscuit isle in a US grocery store..and I am left to exclaim...'what the fuck is an "Oreo" and why has Satan left it here?'

The import foods isle (outrageous import price to boot) is my only salvation.

Excited for tonight's match, will be very hard, though.

I'm expecting
Weidenfeller
Piszczek-Subotic-Hummels-Schmelzer
Bender-Gündogan
Reus-Götze-Großkreutz
Lewandowski

Don't think Kuba will start two matches in a row after his injury. But we'll see, wouldn't mind Kuba-Götze-Reus at all.

This opinion's always baffled me; he won La Liga twice with Valencia. It's not just Liverpool fans bigging him up, the guy's very, very capable. Liverpool fans will love him because he took us from a top five team to a top three team, and won us our fifth European Cup, and put a credible title challenge together, but he proved his worth before he joined us. In terms of his CV, he's far more capable than Di Matteo, AVB, or silly suggestions like Redknapp.
Can I get that old Rafa avatar you had? :p

Cheetos flaming hot FTW!

Any of you tried the funky Lays Chili Lemon? Weird at first, but quickly becomes awesome :0!!

If you want the real deal though, ignore the crisps/chips, and grab one of these:

3080264177_ba6443ea3b.jpg
658455.jpg
Had three packets of these last night.

Zabojnik

I bought the first one on BRD but haven't watched it yet. My understanding is they're a re-telling of the series with completely redone animation so they look stunning.

Interesting. I guess I'll get the first two on blu-ray and see if I rike it. Unless someone tells me they suck.

Was that due to nerves during the Juve stomping? needed something to chew on? :p
I thought since I was going to have a good night of watching football I'd enjoy myself a bit more and go get some Fruit Gums. They turned out to be the best part of the night.

Edit: four packs for a £1

pulga

Banned
Gaming Side is ridiculous.. 6/12 pages over Nintendo charging $0.50 to verify minor accounts? lololololol. Pretty much why I only post in here anymore.

Fuck, I'm nervous about the game. RMadrid is not in the clear yet, things could still go very wrong for us. That's the thing about being in a decent, competitive group.

Rafa nooooooo think of your soul.

... He went to Inter.

Gaming Side is ridiculous.. 6/12 pages over Nintendo charging $0.50 to verify minor accounts? lololololol. Pretty much why I only post in here anymore.

Fuck, I'm nervous about the game. RMadrid is not in the clear yet, things could still go very wrong for us. That's the thing about being in a decent, competitive group.

Yeah the people shitting on wiiu (often deservedly) and then the nintendo crowd defending it like it was their first born is pretty good reading.

Fady K

These are lush but they knack me teeth for some reason.

Hixx, what does knack me teeth mean :p Does that mean they hurt your teeth?

I think I will buy some of these in work tonight. Though I would trade all of the irish/uk products for wide availability of Mountain Dew.

What's the deal with Mountain Dew in Ireland Messi?

Can I get that old Rafa avatar you had? :p

Had three packets of these last night.

Haha I thought I was the only one in the world who had 3 packs in one day! They are soooo goood!! Had it during the Juve-Che match to make the pain easier.

By the way Kyle did you see my bromance post dedicated to you earlier in the day?

Hixx, what does knack me teeth mean :p Does that mean they hurt your teeth?

Haha I thought I was the only one in the world who had 3 packs in one day! They are soooo goood!! Had it during the Juve-Che match to make the pain easier.

By the way Kyle did you see my bromance post dedicated to you earlier in the day?
I missed that post Messi. I'm touched, though not sure everybody would agree :lol.

Edit: Just noticed I said Messi there. Hmmm...

Messi

I thought since I was going to have a good night of watching football I'd enjoy myself a bit more and go get some Fruit Gums. They turned out to be the best part of the night.

Edit: four packs for a £1

I hate when that happens. I sync my cheat meals with Barca games and when we lose it ruins my cheat meal. See, Celtic.

Needs a giant Santa beard on that chin though. Go big or go home

Gimmie one and i'll rock it.

We get this thing called Mountain Dew Energy, it kinda tastes like dew but is an energy drink. Its nowhere near as awesome as real dew.

Just know that I give you this with a tear in my eye, and when you sack him I'll have it back. God speed sweet Rafael...

xfxGP.png
If he comes I will sport this avatar.

I feel like I'm one of the few Chelsea fans not entirely against the idea of Rafa.

I hate when that happens. I sync my cheat meals with Barca games and when we lose it ruins my cheat meal. See, Celtic.
They were great. I really fancy some more. Might pop out to the shop.

Fry

lol, I should have expected to see this regarding RDM today. Chelsea are predictable when it comes to Abramovich's decisions. Dude is crazy.

I hope Rafa doesn't go there. Especially because Torres will be good again.

@ bud

iWJzq9RFgEURB.png

ibxWaejtxPDGYf.png

Top Bottom