• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano charged with unsporting conduct by UEFA following goal in last night's game against Nordsjaelland.

Serves that fucker right.

He didn't break the rules though :s

In that moment, it was up to the ref to decide whether to pull play back or not, and he didn't.

It's sign of a show's quality if it is being ripped on by comedy shows/animation or not.
I don't know of any mocking for The Wire, Boardwalk Empire or Mad Men even.
However, even though Homeland is a fairly new show, SNL already made fun of it which means that there are some shitty traits you can't ignore.

Soo, that's why I'm not going to watch it for now.

Wait, what happened?

ibcYR0l5g1MxkG.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

YES! THANK YOU BASED ZABO.

Arnie said:
Forbrydelsen is better than both Breaking Bad and Homeland. Mad Men is, also.

I stopped watching it after the first few episodes. Fucking hell Arnie, it was too depressing! NOTHING seems to be going right for the main characters. I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW.

Perhaps. Can referees disallow goals in that situation?

I imagine they can pull play back with no questions asked. If they can't, a rule should be inserted to include unfair play in the illegal acts of football

Reeks of UEFA winging it again, just like they did when Eduardo dived against Celtic

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Luiz Adriano might face a ban.

PLATINI TO THE RESCUE <3

Platini > Unicef. Can we ban Willian too? He gave the ball to Adriano and showed no remorse.

Arnie

I stopped watching it after the first few episodes. Fucking hell Arnie, it was too depressing! NOTHING seems to be going right for the main characters. I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW.

I love that, but I'm a pessimistic character anyway.

Makes me want to move to Copenhagen and become a detective.

dc89

JuveGAF, I think you missed my question last night or I missed your answer.

Vidal - how much?! I need to email #BasedTxiki with a valuation and I need to do it NOW.

Zabojnik

YES! THANK YOU BASED ZABO.

In case anyone's wondering, it was aimed towards 'certain people in Chile', who apparenty aren't too happy with him and the national team's latest results. Vidal plays as a defender for Chile. Yeah ... *smh*

Forbrydelsen what now? Is this the danish version of The Killing or something?

JuveGAF, I think you missed my question last night or I missed your answer.

Vidal - how much?! I need to email #BasedTxiki with a valuation and I need to do it NOW.

He's not for sale, unless he decides he wants to go. He's such an integral part of our midfield that I have frankly no idea how much it would take to get Marotta to sit at the table and start talking about it. Probably 40M&#8364; or something?

Meier

Claire Danes' spastic mouth and random fucking with prisoners (according to the snl skit) tell me that you're lying!

She's only had sex with the other main character who isn't a prisoner after the first 20 minutes of the show. She's bipolar and sometimes goes off her meds -- the 'spastic' stuff is to be expected from someone like that.

Wilbur

Banned
In case anyone's wondering, it was aimed towards 'certain people in Chile', who apparenty aren't too happy with him and the national team's latest results. Vidal plays as a defender for Chile. Yeah ... *smh*

Forbrydelsen what now? Is this the danish version of The Killing or something?

The Danish version of The Killing IS The Killing!

faridmon

Wow, who knew that RDM was the first Manager to be sacked in this season in PL. QPR and Saints are only battling it out in the bottom of the table now.

Top Bottom