• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Arnie

I remember the day that my step dad burst into the room saying Hodgson had gone, and that Kenny was back. It was brilliant. Then Berbatov took a tumble and robbed us.

Wilbur

Banned
Men can be whores.

How do you think Wilbury makes money after he got fired?

I should start a kiss and tell website

Headline: I Put Philip Senderos' Balls In My Mouth... And My Cunt Caught Fire!!!"

Sub-Header: Alessandro Del Piero Asked To Finger Bang My Sheep... In The Arse!!!

Pep wont go to Chelsea

Challenge accepted.

dHly1.jpg

He will come in the summer

Yen

Hixx, what does knack me teeth mean :p Does that mean they hurt your teeth?

What's the deal with Mountain Dew in Ireland Messi?

Haha I thought I was the only one in the world who had 3 packs in one day! They are soooo goood!! Had it during the Juve-Che match to make the pain easier.

By the way Kyle did you see my bromance post dedicated to you earlier in the day?
Mountain Dew in Ireland is HORRIBLE. I can't think of a worse soft drink.

Zabojnik

Its good, gets a tad weird at times but apart from that its top notch in my books.

What do you mean? Like last two episodes of TV series weird?

Goddammit, the UK / EU blu-rays are so ghetto compared to the US ones. I hate it when they pull this shit. Region protection MUST FUCKING DIE.

EDIT: Fuck yeah, the US version is Region A + B. Bought for 33 EUR from Amazon.

This Eliseu dude looks a little tubby

@Bumhead, not financially, he just has to keep his hat in the ring. He's already been out for 2 years

Hulk is rubbish

Arnie

Pep should tell Roman to shove the job up his arse.

As should Rafa.

I get the sentiment, but Rafa can't afford to. He needs to get working again, he's spent enough time recharging, and Chelsea meets his own ambitions for finances and trophies. It'll probably end up a barbed position, and he may well come out of it bleeding, but he can't really say no.

Pep on the other hand should go to AC Milan where he can oppose Stramaccioni and add to the already large talent pool of impressive young managers in Italy.

Wilbur

Banned
Have you seen the comments on the season 2 ot? There's a lot of pathetic gripes about the show. The newest one: why everybody calls Brody by his last name?

Brody rhymes with roadie. Roads were made by the Romans. Rome is home to SS Lazio. Lazio is a well known home of fascism.

Homeland fans are Nazis.

3Sixty

Have you seen the comments on the season 2 ot? There's a lot of pathetic gripes about the show. The newest one: why everybody calls Brody by his last name?

Its a bit weird that someone would call their husband by his and presumably her own surname.

Yen

Trust me, don't believe GAF's bullshit about Homeland, it's the best show on tv.
Breaking Bad is much better, but Homeland is second.

Guy on today fm just said "Dogshit". Irish radio is much better than English stuff.

Kyoufu

Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano charged with unsporting conduct by UEFA following goal in last night's game against Nordsjaelland.

Serves that fucker right.

Top Bottom