• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
I fucking love Danny

danny-welbeck_1115121c.jpg

Seep

... He went to Inter.

Yeah the people shitting on wiiu (often deservedly) and then the nintendo crowd defending it like it was their first born is pretty good reading.

Chelsea are the anti-football much worse. I hope he does excellent and the papers will be licking his arse and loving his crazy priest on sugar hill stories the two faced cunts. :(

Right now, that seems to be the correct answer though.

If the question was 'What gaming platform should I go for?' it'd probably be correct. He said console for a reason though, but when's that ever stopped the PC-brigade from throwing their 2 cents in?

I'm looking at you, Soi-Fong

Fry

Breaking Bad is much better, but Homeland is second.

No doubt about that. But if you look at all the things Homeland gets criticized for, you'd think Breaking Bad is *the perfect show*, the way it gets treated around here. It is sometimes just as implausible as Homeland. The latter has many reedeming qualities, which gets overlooked most of the times around here.

I need a new avatar, suggestions?

Well, Lucas is about to come back...!

It's sign of a show's quality if it is being ripped on by comedy shows/animation or not.
I don't know of any mocking for The Wire, Boardwalk Empire or Mad Men even.
However, even though Homeland is a fairly new show, SNL already made fun of it which means that there are some shitty traits you can't ignore.

Soo, that's why I'm not going to watch it for now.

That was a sketch, it has nothing to do with the show having 'shitty traits'. It's just that the characters are easy to make fun of.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Didier Drogba has asked Fifa for permission to make a transfer outside the January transfer window in order to prepare for the African Cup of Nations.

WELL WELL

Timurid

Your opinion is completely invalid concerning Juventus.

Or did I just forget Alessio Cerci :O
Cerci has been doing a good job so far 4 assist this season, but that fucker loves to get offside. Our attack is so poor, plus with our best striker in a rut. It seems like we can only score from a set-piece/corner these days.
n1610932966_69952_5920.jpg

Not long now.

Can't wait to see you guys go MIA again.

rodvik

Damn RDM sacked already? You have to admire Abramovich in a way. he is like a bond super villan who does not accept failure from his henchman.

Meier

Oh no, Maicon is playing against Madrid again. :( Roberto is going with Zaba as a CB it looks like..

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Maicon, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Aguero #cityvmadrid #mcfc

Timurid

Oh no, Maicon is playing against Madrid again. :( Roberto is going with Zaba as a CB it looks like..

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Maicon, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Aguero #cityvmadrid #mcfc

is that 5 in the back or 3 with 2 wingbacks?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cerci has been doing a good job so far 4 assist this season, but that fucker loves to get offside. Our attack is so poor, plus with our best striker in a rut. It seems like we can only score from a set-piece/corner these days.

Can't wait to see guys go MIA again.

vidalshhh.gif

I was in Fady land. I'm sure almost everyone posted. ;)

Three of Cerci's four assists were in one game.

This opinion's always baffled me; he won La Liga twice with Valencia. It's not just Liverpool fans bigging him up, the guy's very, very capable. Liverpool fans will love him because he took us from a top five team to a top three team, and won us our fifth European Cup, and put a credible title challenge together, but he proved his worth before he joined us. In terms of his CV, he's far more capable than Di Matteo, AVB, or silly suggestions like Redknapp.
Most Liverpool fans I know say he is in the top tier of managers. (As in as good as Mourinho, Fergie, Wenger etc.)

I don't think he is that good.

Top Bottom