• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

will be a walk in the park for you guys

Don't know. We're definately in a better position than in the first match, though. Ajax must win this, we can rely on a good defense and counter-attacks if we're not acting stupid and concede one early. Great position for a team with Reus, Götze, etc.

Rafa will just be another AVB. It will take too long for our team to change to his more tactical game and Roman will fire him for Pep/Mou or Grant to come in :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
GuillemBalague: Rafa Benitez will be the next Chelsea manager

ihnfoxywrhximmcj0y.gif

Labadal

Question to Liverpool gaf. I'm planning to go watch a game in December, most probably the home game versus Fulham. The other times I've seen games, I haven't had to worry about tickets, since others took care of that, and I just payed what it cost. However, this time, they can't fix any tickets, and I'm I'm wondering what's the best way to get a hold of tickets without burning holes in my pockets.

Lord Snow

Banned
Why do opposition fans hate Rafa so much? It honestly doesn't make any sense.

Question to Liverpool gaf. I'm planning to go watch a game in December, most probably the home game versus Fulham. The other times I've seen games, I haven't had to worry about tickets, since others took care of that, and I just payed what it cost. However, this time, they can't fix any tickets, and I'm I'm wondering what's the best way to get a hold of tickets without burning holes in my pockets.

Ask around on Twitter mate, there's usually some people looking to get rid at face value, also if you're registered on RAWK they have a ticket forum where you can pick up spares.

Salvadora

Team in full:
Szczęsny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud, Podolski.

Subs: Mannone, Ramsey, Coquelin, Arshavin, Jenkinson, Gervinho, Gibbs.

GIBBS IS ON THE BENCH

Wilbur

Banned
Team in full:
Szczęsny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud, Podolski.

GIBBS IS ON THE BENCH

I believe that first team is your best. Maybe Walcott as one of the front 4, but yeah.

Labadal

Why do opposition fans hate Rafa so much? It honestly doesn't make any sense.

Ask around on Twitter mate, there's usually some people looking to get rid at face value, also if you're registered on RAWK they have a ticket forum where you can pick up spares.

Hmm, so I have to join the madhouse? I guess I'll give it a go if it means getting tickets for a decent price.

pulga

Banned
Team in full:

GIBBS IS ON THE BENCH

4-3-3?

HALAA MADRID POR LA GRAN PUTAAAAAA!!!!

PaulLFC

Easiest ways:

1. Keep checking the tickets page on the official site - tickets for most games will usually go to general sale at some point before the match, usually a couple of weeks or so I think.
2. The ticket exchange on RAWK usually has some spare tickets when people can't go, which they sell for face value.
3. There's the @LFCfacevalue Twitter which seems a similar idea but I've never used it.

Now that Rafa is back we can listen to him talking about "Meester Ferguson" like the bitter man he is.

I'm kinda excited. The managers have been quite friendly with each other for the last couple of years. I see Benitez clashing with Fergie and Mancini for sure.

pulga

Banned
Now that Rafa is back we can listen to him talking about "Meester Ferguson" like the bitter man he is.

I'm kinda excited. The managers have been quite friendly with each other for the last couple of years. I see Benitez clashing with Fergie and Mancini for sure.

I'd love to see Mou move to United and fuck Mancini up. Too bad Pep will probably already be there by the time Mou goes back to EPL.

Edit: Anyone got a good stream for Madrid-City?

Labadal

Mancini vs Benitez could be really interesting considering they are both ex-Inter managers. (That is to say if Mancini lasts much longer.)

Redknapp to City.

Salvadora

If Arsenal were still competitive I'm sure we would've had Wenger talking shit :(

Meier

madrid to win easily today.

r.i.p. mancini's career as manager of city.

I don't think we'll make a move until this summer and then try to sign Pep. If it's between City and Chelsea, surely a club with Khaldoon as the chairman is far more desirable (let alone having his old co-horts alongside him).

Clegg

Sky Sports are saying that Josh King will move to Blackburn on a permanent basis in January.

It's probably the right move as I can't really see him breaking through at United.

Meier

City are officially calling it a 3-4-1-2 rather than a 3-5-2. Zaba as a CB over Lescott.. Mancini is a crazy, crazy dude.

148194_10152281740990455_1749624702_n.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I can't believe after what went on with Mourinho and Benitez, after the Aston Villa supporters didn't want him, after he grew that goatee, that he's now at Chelsea.

Hot damn this is beautiful.

dc89

LOL AT CHELSEA!

Not Rafa. I actually think he's a top class manager who was unfairly portrayed in the media in England.

Don't know. We're definately in a better position than in the first match, though. Ajax must win this, we can rely on a good defense and counter-attacks if we're not acting stupid and concede one early. Great position for a team with Reus, Götze, etc.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel. I'm optimistic, yet there's still unease.Ajax is not to be fucked with.
But it's reassuring to have Reus on the team who's almost guaranteed to shine in away games where there are lots of counterattack opportunities.

----
Oh shit, Torres to become best scorer in EPL 12/13 :O

Top Bottom