• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

bud

Chelsea Football Club can confirm Rafael Benitez has been appointed interim first-team manager

iCy8TQIU8bxS5.png

Yeah, I got a bit of a chuckle out of it. Maybe Silva wanted to feel special. :D
Well Silva is going to be the key player for City.

In the first match City were outplayed and he was playing in a weird, wide-ish position and just never did anything with the ball.

City need him to get on the ball today.

Well, its time to rally round him, its the decision that has been made regardless of whether the fans like it or not. I do think that at 52 he is much older than either RDM or AVB and has a lot more experience + impressive CV so hopefully this will help us.

Come on you Blues...

Clegg

Do you think Chesea will give Rafa a longer contract if he does well at Chelsea?

I don't think they will tbh. Abramovich wants Pep.

PaulLFC

Rafa was a bit of a prick if you think about it.

Didn't get along with anyone.
What does that have to do with anything? There's some people I don't get along with but I don't think that means I'm a prick, there's far more people I do get along with. He's done lots of charitable work and donated part of his settlement from us to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign. Also fought for our club when we were being run into the ground by the two dickheads, which ultimately cost him his job but ended with the club being saved from administration. Far from "a prick".

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I want horror tackles, dodgy calls and red cards. I want madness tonight.

I basically want it to turn into a Serie A night.

pulga

Banned
BREAKING NEWS: BENITEZ SACKED AS CHELSEA MANAGER 10 MINUTES INTO THE JOB. SOURCES SAY PEP GUARDIOLA FARTED AND RUSSIAN PLAYBOY BILLIONAIRE ABRAMOVICH TOOK NOTICE.

Top Bottom