• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Clegg

Ever since FM was updated I've had players getting injured every game.

In one game I had to make three subs in midfield because everyone kept getting injured.

FUCK YOU, YOU ARGIE BASTARD

EPP5j.jpg

What a stupid goal though..
wtfff_2x9k1z.gif

Meier

Balotelli not even a sub again. He's gone.. writing is on the wall. I'm shocked that Lescott is on the bench and not starting. Surely if you do play 3-5-2, you want to use 3 actual CBs..

Kyoufu

Balotelli not even a sub again. He's gone.. writing is on the wall. I'm shocked that Lescott is on the bench and not starting. Surely if you do play 3-5-2, you want to use 3 actual CBs..

Has Balotelli scored this season? Or does Torres have more goals than him?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah I don't know why he insists on using fullbacks there.

Not much has happened since I was on last night then?

I won't defend the actions of the club its ridiculous. RDM quite clearly though wasn't their first choice given how long it took him to get given a contract and how quickly they dismissed him but it seems like a rash decision.

I would rather not have Rafa, I just dont think he will be very good for us, he will not get the backing of the fans and im not sure about his tactics BUT if he does become Chelsea manager then I will back him and the club like i backed AVB until the last match against West Brom and RDMs against Juventus last night.

He does boast an impressive CV and he is more than qualified compared to getting Avram Grant back or some other people they're probably looking at. Im going to the Fulham game next week, hopefully he can get us back winning (if he joins) and we can just move on.

Grim1ock

Banned
Wait....Di Matteo has been sacked?

The fuck?

I know. Boggles the mind.

I mean the so called professor has been living off our our record breaking invincibles for god knows how long. Imagine if we won the champions league. We wouldnt hear the end of 'ARSENE KNOWS! chants

Meier

Wow that is horrible..

He hasn't always played as a striker and has mostly been a sub or has been subbed off... but yeah, a less than stellar season for him thus far. Don't think he has scored in the league since March or something along those lines. His assist to Aguero will always live in club legend though.

Salvadora

Haha the BBC are playing some kind of prank.

Got a headline saying RDM has been sacked.

:lol

"Chelsea football club has parted company this morning with manager Roberto Di Matteo. The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/global/2012/nov/21/chelsea-sack-roberto-di-matteo

FootballFan

Messi 73 CL games played, involved in 73 goals for Barcelona. 56 Goals and 17 assists. Now second top scorer of all time.

Raul, he coming for you!

Salvadora

So what do the Chelsea fans here think of Benitez? Never honestly thought Di Matteo would go this early, thought you guys would have waited until Guardiola was available.

Meier

Tevez been in England for 6 years can't speak a word of English.

Idiot.

Lots of people in CA, FL and Texas who have lived in the US their whole lives and don't either. I imagine he understands plenty but feels less comfortable speaking it. He doesn't need to I suppose.

I don't understand how that works man.. don't you want, as a professional, to be able to communicate with teammates/coaches/referees etc. :S

He can talk to Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Garcia, etc. Probably knows enough english to speak with the refs and Robbie probably knows some Spanish as well. I agree it's odd though.

Top Bottom