• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
Did you get this from Wilbury news?

mine would have read:

BREAKING NEWS: RAFAEL BENTEZ IS APPOINTED AS HEAD OF WEST LONDON BRANCH OF RACISM: KICK IT OUT IN ORDER TO STOP PERSECUTION OF SPANISH PEOPLE IN LOO OF THE POOR PERFORMANCES OF FERNANDO 'EMILE HESKEY WITHOUT ALL THE KETAMINE' TORRES

Clegg

What does that have to do with anything? There's some people I don't get along with but I don't think that means I'm a prick, there's far more people I do get along with. He's done lots of charitable work and donated part of his settlement from us to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign. Also fought for our club when we were being run into the ground by the two dickheads, which ultimately cost him his job but ended with the club being saved from administration. Far from "a prick".

Players at Inter hated him.

Constantly get into spats with other managers for no reason.

He may have done a lot of good with Liverpool but he doesn't have a good reputation really.

dc89

Mourinho's thinking "I could get used to standing here in this wonderful stadium, infront of 47,000 passionate fans. But alas, my old rival Pep is destined to come here now his mates are upstairs.

United couldn't afford me or give me the transfer funds I need. So I better enjoy my night in Manchester, it's a one off."

Meier

Mourinho's thinking "I could get used to standing here in this wonderful stadium, infront of 47,000 passionate fans. But alas, my old rival Pep is destined to come here now his mates are upstairs.

United couldn't afford me or give me the transfer funds I need. So I better enjoy my night in Manchester, it's a one off."

Sounds bang on.

bud

yes.

that's exactly what he's thinking.

Benitez

29bo8wm.gif

Clegg

How are you going to react when Pep goes to Chelsea?

Wilbur

Banned
Mourinho's thinking "I could get used to standing here in this wonderful stadium, infront of 47,00 passionate fans. But alas, my old rival Pep is destined to come here now his mates are upstairs.

fixed

ShogunX

Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy
Head of Chelsea Fans on 5Live: "Benitez is a very poor manager. A terrible choice. He won the CL title on penalties. A total fluke".

mal-what.gif

Sometimes I'm not sure if you're trolling or delusional.

Meier

Well, at least I put Reus in one of my fantasy teams. Ideally Ajax would lose their last two and we pull one out of a hat to at least go to the Europa League..

Wilbur

Banned
Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy
Head of Chelsea Fans on 5Live: "Benitez is a very poor manager. A terrible choice. He won the CL title on penalties. A total fluke".

mal-what.gif

Did you hear though, Chelsea didn't lose on penalties. Bayern lost on penalties. Chelsea won because they took advantage of the fact Arjen Robben exists.

pulga

Banned

lolololololol its kinda cute how delusional dc is

Meier

Uuughhh..

Sounds like Maicon was at fault again. Shocker. What the fuck was Roberto thinking with that selection? He is a mystery.

Top Bottom