• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

deGod

Mancini saying the fans were good cause they were chanting his name??? Is that the 5 man city fans that were in the stand?

rodvik

I reckon there is some kind of clause in there which means that in circumstance xyz, they can sack him and not give him a full pay-off.

Or maybe Ashley really is that stupid :lol

Maybe he wants Newcastle to become more like Everton. Find the man they want and back him long term.

Roberto is such an enigma to me. Literally cannot understand what he was thinking in playing Maicon after the last game against Madrid. If you're going to 3-5-2, why wouldn't you use Lescott and then put Zabaleta at RWB?

All you can do is shake your head. Can't really envision beating Dortmund at their home either so it seems like Europe is done. He fucked off the COC too so we'll just have the FA Cup as a possibility here shortly.
You know there's one thing about him which I don't get it. It's a bit of a nothing issue so maybe I'm just over-thinking it....but the way he smiles when City concede is like...I dunno, it's bizarre. No other managers do that. It's as though he's saying "look at these idiots, what can I do about it", like he's just laughing at his own misfortune.

Maybe I am mis-reading, but that's not the type of reaction you want from your manager. I know he isn't enjoying it, just if it were my team I'd rather he got really angry or just did nothing.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I think NBA players are unbeatable in that department.

russell-westbrook-hipster-outfit.jpg

D:

Kyoufu

Maybe he wants Newcastle to become more like Everton. Find the man they want and back him long term.

I can guarantee Pardew won't be there for the full 8 years. I'll be surprised if he makes it to 3.

He'll either leave on his own accord or he'll get the sack. The suits upstairs don't want to spend money so there's no way the manager or the team can do well without cash injections.

Wilbur

Banned
WILBURY'S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ROUND UP MATCHDAY FIVE PART DEUX

ARSENAL 2 - 0 MOUNT PELIER

The frenchmen were no match for the might of Arsene Wenger and the Arsenal palyers. Ex player Olivier Giroud was the catalyst or should that be donkeylyst against his old team, assisting two goals with more accuracy than the sperm that his namesake put in that sexy dragon in the epic saga Shrek, Sherk II, Shrek III and Shrek III and Puss In Boots (i dont know if he is in that one). The gallic champions could not find a way past Arsenal's defence, with Steve Bould playing manfully just in front of goalkeeper Walcheck Scczezny.

MANCHESTER CITY 1 - 1 REAL MADRID

The only thing more empty than Manchester citys stadium is the watery parts in their moral compass as they profit from poor refereeing for the umpeenth and third time this season to take a point in a tough home game against the Spainiards. Real were Mad,rid of a player late on thanks to some awful refereeing by Italian Antonio Conte but they were more than a match for their opponents, scoring a goal through their footballer scoring a goal. Cristiano Ronaldo failed to score on his return to manchester in goal terms, but when you use the word score to denote sexual relationships, then he definitely fucked maicon up the bottom a few times.

ZENIT ST PETER BURGER 2 - 2 MALAGA

The russians are out, forced to retreat back to Spalletigrad with their tails in between their rock hard and pale legs, Malaga beating them into submission like Ivan Drago with a penchant for tapas. Despite the beating that Zenit received they also beat Malaga into submission like Ivan Drago with a penchant for being Ivan drago and drew 2-2 in the end of the match. Alexander Kerzkhakov, once named the worst striker in Europe by media commentator Andres Cousindonkeyfuck scored a goal I think. I didn't check but I think someone mentionde him earlier.

AJAX 1 - 4 BORUSSIA DORTMUND

Damnsterdamn said the residents of amsterdam as the Germans turned up and scored four goals without reply until Ajax replied late. they did not follow the instructions of ASAP on frank de boers rsvp list on the postcard that was marco reus' goal and mario gotzes goal and robert lewandowski's two goals. Borussia were knocking on the dort all night and ended up getting their just desserts as they progressed into the second leg of the tournament. They are well placed to win it, their 1 in 16 chance meaning they have a well placed shot to win the entire thing.

ANDERLECHT 1 - 3 AC MILAN

The Belgians melted quicker than the chocolate granny got me and I left on the radiator while I had a christmas wank, as troubled italian side AC Milan put three goals past them and only receive one goal past them. Massimio Allegri was able to put recent troubles to one side and bunga bunga his way into the hearts of all Milan fans that don't want him to be fired. He made sure that these 9 fans were the happiest people in all of prison right now as goals from wonderkid Steven El Sharawwy Alexander Pato and a wonder goal by Mexes won. Mexes showed that Ibrahimovic is not missed in Milan at all because he scored a great goal.

DYNAMO KIEV 0 - 2 PARIS ST GERMAN

Ibrahimovic showed that he is not missed in Milan at all by not scoring. Despite this, the Parisians won by two goals to nil, skewering Kiev like chickens that have been cooked in an alternative method like a kebab because you dont traditionally skewer chicken kiev, you put it on the plate with a side, I usually have buttered new potatos and corn on the cob. I wash it down with a plastic recyclable cup of diet Coke and then I finish it off with a slice of homemade key lime pie. Yum.

FC PORTO 3 - 0 DINAMO ZAGREB

Fc Porto score three and ensure that Dinamo Zagreb return to Croatia eating crow, eh? Ta. Joao Moutinho scores a free kick that will rival his own goal scoring record as the greatest goal ever scored by Joao Moutinho and they look primed to top the group and return to the next stage of the Champions League. They are proving that the loss of Andre Vilas Boas and Radamel Falcao has not harmed them. They also proved this last year. I am mentioning it now because they continue to prove it. Maybe if Andre Vilas Boas was still at Porto then Rafael Benitez wouldnt be about to commit career suicide and end up at a mid table club like tottenham or liverppool.

SCHALKE 04 1 - 0 OLYMPIAKOS

The germans from Schalkenkirsen score after 106 attempts according to a betting website that Meus uses. It means that they advance to the next stage along with Arsenal but they made tough work of it. Schalk one up to the great finishing of their player Christian, who said Fuchs you you greek Fuchsing bastards I will shit all over your fuchsing mother and then fuchs her upp the asshole. I will climb atop her mount Olympiakos and Fuchs her in between the tits and then Fuchs her in the mouth so hard that I gain all three points and relegate you into the position of Europa League qualifiers.

operon

So now that chelsea has signed torres benayoun mereles benetiz, borrowed the shankly gates whats their next Liverpool target

nvm
Nice stats

Yeah, well. It's just that doicare was pulling up stats to diss on Dortmund players ("they've all shitty pass sucess rates", etc.) - not even considering the difference in play style, mentality.

The Ajax defense wasn't as bad as the score suggests, they took out Lewandowski very well, but their FBs were shitty and they focused too much on Lewa (and Gündogan too) while our wingers had a field trip (DMs should've been in reach when they were defending against Götze/Reus). Eriksen was good too. I hope they'll make it into the EL.

rodvik

I can guarantee Pardew won't be there for the full 8 years. I'll be surprised if he makes it to 3.

He'll either leave on his own accord or he'll get the sack. The suits upstairs don't want to spend money so there's no way the manager or the team can do well without cash injections.

Probably right but you have to admit the owner and board have had a damn fine couple of years in the decisions they have made.

Meier

You know there's one thing about him which I don't get it. It's a bit of a nothing issue so maybe I'm just over-thinking it....but the way he smiles when City concede is like...I dunno, it's bizarre. No other managers do that. It's as though he's saying "look at these idiots, what can I do about it", like he's just laughing at his own misfortune.

Maybe I am mis-reading, but that's not the type of reaction you want from your manager. I know he isn't enjoying it, just if it were my team I'd rather he got really angry or just did nothing.

Yeah, I know exactly what you're saying and I agree. It's unusual. He's unusual.

Kyoufu

Probably right but you have to admit the owner and board have had a damn fine couple of years in the decisions they have made.

Yep, but you can't live like that forever. Eventually clubs say no to your tight ass and other clubs go after your transfer targets.

Notice how West Ham, Swansea and West Brom made really cheap signings from overseas to strengthen? They're all above us LOL

xintin

So now that chelsea has signed torres benayoun mereles benetiz, borrowed the shankly gates whats their next Liverpool target
we're going to start a reverse trend and buy back ex-Chelsea players Joe Cole and Glen Johnson.

Edit - Borini too.

Turok_TTZ

annoyed with benz being taken off but i understand it. either way the more he plays , the less i see higuain (isnt he still injured?), the better for madrid.

FootballFan

Seriously, that Mexes goal is wonderful. Even for a striker that would have been great, but he is a CB :lol

edit
On the City-Madrid game. Goodness, such bad defending from ManCity. Kompany, Maicon, all of them, so bad. I'm starting to wonder if Song is better at tackling. (lol who am I kidding)

rodvik

Yep, but you can't live like that forever. Eventually clubs say no to your tight ass and other clubs go after your transfer targets.

Notice how West Ham, Swansea and West Brom made really cheap signings from overseas to strengthen? They're all above us LOL

True, but notice how we made cheap overseas signings as well and we are way below you... :)

Its how you do it. Newcastle have made three truly amazing signings and so far have hung onto them.

Choc

Banned
Interim manager

what the fuck man seriously. Benetiz deserves better than that. He should have told them to fuck off.

You just know this because they want Pep in teh summer. I really hope pep tells them to get fucked based on their history. Chelsea deserve to be relegated.

Kyoufu

True, but notice how we made cheap overseas signings as well and we are way below you... :)

Its how you do it. Newcastle have made three truly amazing signings and so far have hung onto them.

I guarantee you all 3 will leave by next summer.

Interim manager

what the fuck man seriously. Benetiz deserves better than that. He should have told them to fuck off.

You just know this because they want Pep in teh summer. I really hope pep tells them to get fucked based on their history. Chelsea deserve to be relegated.

Oh you're so cute lol

norinrad

For all you guys who were screaming at me, if you believe in Rafa so much, then why did he get a half year contract? Yeah a great coach alright, Great coaches sign 2-3 year contracts.

Timurid

Yeah, well. It's just that doicare was pulling up stats to diss on Dortmund players ("they've all shitty pass sucess rates", etc.) - not even considering the difference in play style, mentality.

The Ajax defense wasn't as bad as the score suggests, they took out Lewandowski very well, but their FBs were shitty and they focused too much on Lewa (and Gündogan too) while our wingers had a field trip (DMs should've been in reach when they were defending against Götze/Reus). Eriksen was good too. I hope they'll make it into the EL.

I was just wanted to know the site you got the info from, but then i saw the link in your post. That site is pretty amazing. Aside from that, I'm happy that Dortmund are doing extremely well europe than last year's horrid run. I love that Klopp got Reus before the summer transfer window. Also, How is Bittencourt shaping up to be? is Klopp playing him? Lastly, If you guys get matched with Juve please beat the living shit out of them!! Thank you

AndresON777

shooting blanks
annoyed with benz being taken off but i understand it. either way the more he plays , the less i see higuain (isnt he still injured?), the better for madrid.

ilMgTyHaHtQIT.gif

Seriously, that Mexes goal is wonderful. Even for a striker that would have been great, but he is a CB :lol

edit
On the City-Madrid game. Goodness, such bad defending from ManCity. Kompany, Maicon, all of them, so bad. I'm starting to wonder if Song is better at tackling. (lol who am I kidding)

I like Mexes I wish we could pick him up as a back up. he fucks up a lot but so do the other scrubs we play out of position at CB. City is terrible, how are they undefeated in the pl?

edit: Just saw Andres Cousindonkeyfuck, lol

xintin

Interim manager

I think Benitez might be the only one who knows what he's doing here. He needed to get back into the top divisions and in everyone's sights after what happened at Inter. He didn't take the interim job last year because he wanted a permanent one. He took it this time with an eye towards another top flight job in the summer, which he'll get as long as he does reasonably well at Chelsea.

Top Bottom