• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

rar

Not Wilshare but Walcott is going in Jan if he doesnt sign

also, Jack should hang around because that club has been super loyal to that kid.

but mercenaries ;\

we were super loyal to van persie too, through all his injuries

you saw how that worked out

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Bayern vs. Juventus CL final. Both teams lose.

ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

Wilbur

Banned
A few choice quotes from everyone's favourite Twitter account

c is for "chich" but c also for "cherish the life and time shared with beautiful babes man united"

my little pea, my little pea luis suarez doesnt do it for me, my little pea, my little pea, i really hate stevie g, [continued...]

the human de GEA is NOT really a human but a goalsaving cyborg tht steals burgers lol GGMU

I am a MU fan bt I Must say GK of AVFC i.e Julia Cesar is quite good .sir alex ferg should buy him

Sign ibra or I will shit on trains

I want 2 kill my Face Becuz my anger so deep rooted But I still love alex and mufc But I want 2 kill my face

dave platt is ugly

Clegg

I'd be pretty happy if United got to the quarter finals of the CL.

We aren't playing particularly well at the moment so a QF place would be a good achievement imo.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd be pretty happy if United got to the quarter finals of the CL.

We aren't playing particularly well at the moment so a QF place would be a good achievement imo.

Yeah, agreed. I think that's the minimum we should aim for but there's a lot of strong teams this year. Dortmund, Juve, Madrid, Bayern and Barca are better than us. Shakhtar and Porto would be difficult as fuck as well. I'd be confident about beating the rest though.

Kyoufu

Whoever wins the CL this season will have to park a couple of buses against Barcelona if they want to go all the way.

Otherwise, Barca are going to roll them up and smoke them.

Wilbur

Banned
Whoever wins the CL this season will have to park a couple of buses against Barcelona if they want to go all the way.

Barcelona can't defend to save their fucking life.

I think depending on the draw, the semis will be Madrid and Barca, then three of Dortmund/Juve/Bayern. I'm hesitant to say who would win it but Barca can easily be had if someone that can attack plays them.

Zabojnik

It's kind of annoying, really, because if you eliminate Barca, almost anything could happen in CL this season. So many fantastic teams.

elsk

Banned
Dortmund vs. Barcelona would be interesting. They are speciallists against possession-based teams.

It's kind of annoying, really, because if you eliminate Barca, almost anything could happen in CL this season. So many fantastic teams.

I want Malaga to win it

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah, there's 7/8 teams who I think would be deserved winners based on how they've played so far, there's no anomaly like Chelsea who sneaked through last year and spiked everyone else's Lucozade so they could win.

Kyoufu

Yeah, there's 7/8 teams who I think would be deserved winners based on how they've played so far, there's no anomaly like Chelsea who sneaked through last year and spiked everyone else's Lucozade so they could win.

Watch Chelsea somehow go through and spike everyone else's Lucozade again.

Wilbur

Banned
Watch Chelsea somehow go through and spike everyone else's Lucozade again.

If they qualify I'm quitting football forever, becoming a Buddhist missionary and inevitably going on a bender, shooting up a zoo and then living amongst the tiger corpses masturbating on a coat much like the one AVB wears.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Dat smile. Seriously he needs to get his teeth fixed lol

Madrid don't have to park the bus the whole game though

Barcelona can't defend to save their fucking life.

I think depending on the draw, the semis will be Madrid and Barca, then three of Dortmund/Juve/Bayern. I'm hesitant to say who would win it but Barca can easily be had if someone that can attack plays them.

Defense looked pretty good last saturday with Pique and Puyol.

Timurid

Bittencourt has only played once when we ran out of offensive subs vs. Schalke, he's pretty damn good, but we're very stacked in the OM and Klopp is extremely cautious about players who are unable to defend properly. Even offensive-minded ones need to be able to defend and Bittencourt is not quite there yet.
He is, however, rocking the reserves in the third division and was recently a u21 Germany nominee.
I think the plan is to keep him around this season in order for him to gain strength/tactical finesse and then in 13/14 he'll probably be brought near the first team.
Yeah, we'll make sure we beat Juve. After all, we know dat feel :D

bBVnS.jpg
That's awesome! Hopefully, Klopp makes him into world class player like Götze. That scoreboard is beautiful. I'm Dortmund fan now. :D Really, I hope you guys make it to the final. Dortmund really deserves after their fantastic play in the group stage. Plus, I'm getting tired of seeing overrated spanish and english teams winning the UCL.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's awesome! Hopefully, Klopp makes him into world class player like Götze. That scoreboard is beautiful. I'm Dortmund fan now. :D Really, I hope you guys make it to the final. Dortmund really deserves after their fantastic play in the group stage. Plus, I'm getting tired of seeing overrated spanish and english teams winning the UCL.

tumblr_m9uezscED91qdcel5o1_250.gif

Clegg

I'm writing him off for this season.

That way I can imagine he is a new signing in the summer and be really happy.

He's had a tough start to his United career but I've seen enough good stuff from him to say that he'll be great for us.

I'm hoping he'll be back by January to take the league by storm.

Scum

He's had a tough start to his United career but I've seen enough good stuff from him to say that he'll be great for us.

In a 4-3-1-2 as a AMC, yeah.
In a 4-3-3/4-5-1 as a MC, nope.

Salvadora

Kagawa's out for another 4-5 weeks? Made of glass. I didn't really think Kagawa has been particularly good from what I've seen, but could that be because Fergie is playing him in the wrong position?

Kagawa's out for another 4-5 weeks? Made of glass. I didn't really think Kagawa has been particularly good from what I've seen, but could that be because Fergie is playing him in the wrong position?

I should clarify that it is not a new injury, it's just slow progress made on the existing one.

Im not worried about him at all such is my faith. I had hoped he would start better but I'm still 100% sure he'll be class for us.

He has been under whelming. Tbh his first 3/4 games he looked quite good, he wasn't amazing but was very neat and looked bright. Then he started to play a few games in the weird 4-1-2-1-2 diamond thingy and he played badly, in those games he seemed clearly out of position.

I think he needs to be used better by the manager and team, but firstly, he needs to settle, that's clear. Needs to bulk up and also adapt to the league and our style, whatever it is, and probably be more assertive when he plays.

Messi

With the team that city have and the quality of players, you'd have to expect them to qualify out of any group they have

I honestly think most teams would struggle in that group. Manchester United and Barcelona included. Incredibly tough group.

Edit: I am adopting a german club, and I am choosing FC Schalke 04. Dat Afellay.

Top Bottom