• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
A special presentation for doicare:

(Dortmund on the right)
K77Y1.png

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/66...pions-League-2012-2013-Ajax-Borussia-Dortmund

And look at Götze's shitty pass success rate:

9XZho.png

And yet he scored one and assisted 3, impossiburu.jpg
Why the fuck is dribble even a statistic?

deGod

I honestly think most teams would struggle in that group. Manchester United and Barcelona included. Incredibly tough group.

Edit: I am adopting a german club, and I am choosing FC Schalke 04. Dat Afellay.

I have adopted them ages ago pick a new team

Arnie

Dortmund are a beautiful football team with a wealth of redeeming qualities:

- Klopp
- Kop
- Gotze / Reus
- Yellow kit
- sexy, one touch, high tempo football
- good proportion of home grown
- fuck Bayern

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I honestly think most teams would struggle in that group. Manchester United and Barcelona included. Incredibly tough group.

Edit: I am adopting a german club, and I am choosing FC Schalke 04. Dat Afellay.

Me too but I picked Dortmund after they beat up on Bayern for 2 years and Madrid for 2 matches. They'll probably end up beating us :/

Germany: Dortmund
Italy: Napoli
France: Nice
Portugal: Porto
England: hate all of them
Holland: don't know yet

---lol next thread title should be Everybody Hates Bayern

Mirror reporting we are going in for Friedel on loan with a view to a buy

Please happen he is so much better than Robbo even at his age, plus I think he'll make a top coach

Wilbur

Banned
Dortmund are a beautiful football team with a wealth of redeeming qualities:

- Klopp
- Kop
- Gotze / Reus
- Yellow kit
- sexy, one touch, high tempo football
- good proportion of home grown
- fuck Bayern

I think this incarnation of Dortmund and present incarnation of Juve must be some of the most well liked teams for neutrals. I fucking love them both.

fuck bayern
fuck intermerda

Wilbur

Banned
Me too but I picked Dortmund after they beat up on Bayern for 2 years and Madrid for 2 matches. They'll probably end up beating us :/

Nice looooool. Even their biscuits suck. I don't have one in France at all, fuck them all. Holland I'd like Ajax to win every year but I don't care enough.

Germany I'm on the Dortmund bandwagon every day baby. Spain I still have a soft spot for Bilbao.

Italy it's Juve and Roma and Fiorentina. Impossiblé I hear you ask!

well fuck you

Timurid

I think this incarnation of Dortmund and present incarnation of Juve must be some of the most well liked teams for neutrals. I fucking love them both.

fuck bayern
fuck intermerda

The juve circle jerk here is a bit extreme. I dont know how anyone can actively support a team full of cheats from top to bottom. Boggles the mind.

Sloosha

Germany: Ausburg (Koo plays there)
Italy: AC Milan
France: Don't care
Holland: Vitesse (Where we loan some youth players ;))

Wilbur

Banned
The juve circle jerk here is a bit extreme. I dont know how anyone can actively support a team full of cheats from top to bottom. Boggles the mind.

Well because they're not. I don't think Conte was cheating having read up about it. They have Marchisio/Pirlo/Vidal. Awesomoah. Pogtrayer. Chiellini. Buffon. Barzagli. Giovinco. Mirko 'swag moustache' Vucinic. Dat stadium. Dat black and white stripes. Dat Nedved/ADP/Zidane history.

I'm in love.

edit: I also quite like Hannover from Germany.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Luckily I hate Islas and Vidal so I have no problem enjoying their bitter tears. Was disappointed in Chelsea yesterday.

Woke up to sky sports news and that horrible Gary Neville call of the Torres goal against Barca. Fucking dude must have had to change pants. smh

Manutd4ever said:
You wuss ill just have to beat ya in FIFA so

at some stage I will

Are you guys in the same building?

Timurid

Well because they're not. I don't think Conte was cheating having read up about it. They have Marchisio/Pirlo/Vidal. Awesomoah. Pogtrayer. Chiellini. Buffon. Barzagli. Giovinco. Mirko 'swag moustache' Vucinic. Dat stadium. Dat black and white stripes. Dat Nedved/ADP/Zidane history.

I'm in love.

edit: I also quite like Hannover from Germany.

Well, atleast i know you are going to be around after we give juve a good beatdown. :p

feel

Anyone have the gif or an iphone friendly video link to Porto's 3rd goal? My stream crapped out for a bit and I missed it.

Arnie

fuck bayern
fuck intermerda

Same, although I like Juve because they're a fallen giant reborn on the arm of a young, impressive coach. Similarly I quite like Inter, Stramaccioni's a boss. He's the sort of guy I imagine myself to be on FM. Suit. Good looks. Swag.

izz790Q6atfKf.gif

Fuck second teams, though. It's still just a mild appreciation, sorry everyone. Although I do have a strong liking for Serie A in general, I've had to defend it against criticism from my friends for about three years, and every time an Italian team turns up against 'The English', they do me proud.

Except Udinese. Fuck Udinese.

Wilbur

Banned
Same, although I like Juve because they're a fallen giant reborn on the arm of a young, impressive coach. Similarly I quite like Inter, Stramaccioni's a boss. He's the sort of guy I imagine myself to be on FM. Suit. Good looks. Swag.

http://i.minus.com/izz790Q6atfKf.gif[/MG]

Fuck second teams, though. It's still just a mild appreciation, sorry everyone. Although I do have a strong liking for Serie A in general, I've had to defend it against criticism from my friends for about three years, and every time an Italian team turns up against 'The English', they do me proud.

Except Udinese. Fuck Udinese.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like Stramaccioni as well. He'll go far provided he doesn't fall prey to the Moratti monster.

I don't have second teams in the way Wooden/Fady/Pulga do, but there are some I'll root for in their respective leagues. United are the only one I really give a shit about if they do well or not.

And Serie A is my second favourite league. There's a fair few teams in there I really like watching. Juve, Roma, Lazio, Palermo (lol), Fiorentina, the Milans, Napoli, Udinese... I liked Cagliari and Genoa last season as well.

Arnie

Yeah, I like Stramaccioni as well. He'll go far provided he doesn't fall prey to the Moratti monster.

I don't have second teams in the way Wooden/Fady/Pulga do, but there are some I'll root for in their respective leagues. United are the only one I really give a shit about if they do well or not.

And Serie A is my second favourite league. There's a fair few teams in there I really like watching. Juve, Roma, Lazio, Palermo (lol), Fiorentina, the Milans, Napoli, Udinese... I liked Cagliari and Genoa last season as well.

tbf I watched Roma once this season and I had a boner throughout. Ridiculously good entertainment.

Wilbur

Banned
Bassassin

A Norwich City player has been fined for carrying a police-style baton in his car.

Defender Sebastien Bassong, 26, was stopped by police near King's Cross in London on 27 September.

At Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court in London on Monday, Bassong admitted possessing an offensive weapon.

He was fined £1,000 and ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £100 and costs of £85.

The court ordered that the baton be forfeited and destroyed.

Arnie

I've watched them 5/6 times and there's been at least 5 goals in every game. They're fucking brilliant to watch.

But shit.
This is what makes it so good. I'm actually baffled as to what they think they can achieve playing this brand of self destructive football each week.
hahahha city hahaha. Great week in the CL.
It's all just a warm up for tomorrow (or today, if you're anal).

Wilbur

Banned
This is what makes it so good. I'm actually baffled as to what they think they can achieve playing this brand of self destructive football each week.

I know; I wouldn't know what to do if I was a Roma supporter. It'd be a laugh going to the stadium and seeing 20 goals a weekend but not when you lose 11-9.

They're like Keegan's Newcastle with four grams of speed inside them

Top Bottom