• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fry

Fuck Bayern.

It's pretty dumb, you see people having a wank over any impressive shit that Götze and Reus do, but they're not much different from what Müller or Kroos do every week.

Lewandowski gets praised for scoring so many goals, but when Gomez did the same, he was just a good goalscorer and a shit player, hence not worthy of praise. Oh, fuck off.

Messi

It's pretty dumb, you see people having a wank over any impressive shit that Götze and Reus do, but they're not much different from what Müller or Kroos do every week.

Lewandowski gets praised for scoring so many goals, but when Gomez did the same, he was just a good goalscorer and a shit player, hence not worthy of praise. Oh, fuck off.

Bayern gets too much hate here. In my opinion.

Wilbur

Banned
It's just the standard shorts photo. Not uploading anymore to my Imgur. They're for private consumption.

ignore.gif

Lewandowski's a better player than Gomez. Not as good a goalscorer, but a better player.

And I don't like Heynckes. I don't not like him, but he's unremarkable. And I don't like Robben. Or Ribery.

I do like Muller and Neuer though.

Arnie

I think Gomez gets far too much stick, but I stand by my dislike for Bayern. Ribery and Robben can do one.

Fry

And I don't like Heynckes. I don't not like him, but he's unremarkable. And I don't like Robben. Or Ribery.

You like Kloop because deep down you want to see him replacing Frogson and bringing Götze under his wings. But you don't even care that he's a bit of a hot headed cunt.

@ Robben: dude barely gets into a 3 games streak, I can understand Bayern fans hating or getting tired of him, but the rest of you..

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
hey elsk a radio show from Guadalajara is saying Bayern is still interested about buying Marco Fabián

let's assume for a moment this is real. Do you see him having any chance playing for your team?

Wilbur

Banned
You like Kloop because deep down you want to see him replacing Frogson and bringing Götze under his wings. But you don't even care that he's a bit of a hot headed cunt.

Kloop :lol

The fuck do I care if he's hot headed haha?! Mourinho, Pep, Fergus, AVB, the managerial genius that is Roberto Mancini. Hot heads. I love the hot heads. I love the passion.

Robben was a cunt at Chelsea as well. And he's got a fucking stupid face.

I
HATE
BAYERN

but i like their shirts

AndresON777

shooting blanks

tbf you guys do talk a lot of shit. Everyone here hates Barcelona too but we just laugh it off

Also, Bayern spend a shitload of money on players and people hate on that too

Arnie

Suarez is a great character. He's funny as fuck. Look at the amount of people who've come out of the woodwork and changed their tunes on him this season, that wouldn't happen for Ribery and Robben, pair of slimy cunts.

1351432060377.gif

#banter

bud

when i think of what liverpool's cunt would be like, i think of something coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

I think this incarnation of Dortmund and present incarnation of Juve must be some of the most well liked teams for neutrals. I fucking love them both.

fuck bayern
fuck intermerda
No u and your nonexistent midfield.
The juve circle jerk here is a bit extreme. I dont know how anyone can actively support a team full of cheats from top to bottom. Boggles the mind.
I don't think Conte was cheating having read up about it.
Well, I don't think he's particularly talking about Cunte, more like the history of juve in general. :p
Similarly I quite like Inter, Stramaccioni's a boss. He's the sort of guy I imagine myself to be on FM. Suit. Good looks. Swag.
i61hTND20eNwJ.gif

Wilbur

Banned
No u and your nonexistent midfield.

Well, i don't think he's particularly talking about Cunte, more like the history of juve in general. :p

http://i.minus.com/i61hTND20eNwJ.gif[/IM][/QUOTE]

We do have a midfield... it's just at Juventus.

[QUOTE][IMG]http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/DomesticLeague/01/88/52/94/1885294_w2.jpg

But ehhh, I get that Juventus might have been embroiled in shit before but they're over that. FIGC hatin' for hatin'.

And I do really like Strama. Something classy about him for sure.

edit: dat double post. I'm the new Andres

Fry

tbf you guys do talk a lot of shit. Everyone here hates Barcelona too but we just laugh it off

People hate Barcelona because they are the best team in the world, and because even if that's not enough, they win many points because of refereeing mistakes. That's pretty annoying and makes you guys easy to hate. But other than that, nobody hates Barcelona out of spite.

Also, Bayern spend a shitload of money on players and people hate on that too

Bayern also has many players that came through the reserves, and went to become world class. Isn't Barcelona like that?

Kyoufu

I read that in 1943 Real Madrid beat Barcelona 11-1 in the Copa Del Rey final. Apparently the half time score was 1-1 but the ruler of Spain threatened Barcelona at the interval.

Tell me about this, Spain-GAF.

bud

procrastination is ruining my life

it's one thing to do it when writing a paper

but when it comes to studying for exams?

fuck my life

why always me

i truly believe it is a disease

Wilbur

Banned
procrastination is ruining my life

it's one thing to do it when writing a paper

but for exams?

fuck my life

why always me

i truly believe it is a disease

True story. I have never revised in my life. Wrote an exam on a book I hadn't read. Looked up Wikipedia in the exam.

I suffer from the same affliction.

Got two essays in on the 7th Dec. Two in on the 13th Dec. An exam on the same day.

I don't know what to do from any of them.

Let's share in this pain.

Wilbur

Banned
Rafa is a good hire, but whats his face should never have been fired :| Minor slump = insta canned now?

What's his face :lol

Chelsea operate on a different plane of existence to the rest of the world (sans Palermo), so I guess its just the norm there. As long as they remain a laughing stock I am happy that Abramovich exists.

Lewa has decent haircut, looks like evilore and doesn't score shit goals as much as Gomez.
Yes, i'm still mad about those two awful and lucky goals against us in 2011.

Kyoufu

What's his face :lol

Chelsea operate on a different plane of existence to the rest of the world (sans Palermo), so I guess its just the norm there. As long as they remain a laughing stock I am happy that Abramovich exists.

You call them laughing stock.

I call them CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.

bud

how big are those essays supposed to be? in terms of words i mean.

i don't know, i always hold off writing an essay until the end, but i always manage to turn in decent essays, and i always get decent grades for them.

but when it comes to studying for written exams, this never works. of course. fuck.

i should've had my bachelor's degree already. ;_;

Arnie

Rafa would've probably been hired in the summer had Drogba not dived onto the back of fate and mauled it to death. I can't think of a credible argument to suggest that RDM is a better manager than Rafa, but the timing and severity of his sacking adds a negative spin to the appointment. The thing that interests me greatly about the appointment is Rafa is everything RDM isn't: he's not personable, he's not a friend, he's not a friendly face. He's the man, he'll tell you what you're doing wrong, he'll tell you when you're running too much, he'll scold you on the back of a virtuoso performance because you didn't show for a throw in in the third minute. Some professionals love this, they know it'll make them a better player as a result. Some players with big egos probably won't enjoy it as much.

So it's a good thing he's gone to Chelsea...

Wilbur

Banned
You call them laughing stock.

I call them CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.

I wait for the day Chelsea buy Cabaye and you post pictures of your new blue shirt.

how big are those essays supposed to be? in terms of words i mean.

i don't know, i always hold off writing an essay until the end, but i always manage to turn in decent essays, and i always get decent grades for them.

but when it comes to studying for written exams, this never works. of course. fuck.

i should've had my bachelor's degree already. ;_;

One 3000 word, one 2000, two 1500. I do always hand them in on time, but two of them are creative writing and so require actual ideas as opposed to just going on fucking Wikipedia and following sources. Alas. One day I'll grow up.

MAYBE WHEN I CAN GROW A FUCKING BEARD

K1LLER7

Say if when Benitez comes in at Chelsea and fails to win in his first 5 games and Chelsea drop to 4th, does he get the sack?

key to keeping the chelsea job:- Never drop Abramovich's £50m striker to the bench in a big game unless you want a quick pay-day.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Suarez has the Andres seal of approval. Case closed.

Yep. I just don't like the old liverpool players (Gerrard mainly). That loss back in like 2007 to Liverpool stung pretty bad. The new players are quite exciting and likeable though. Wait a minute what did you mean....

lol

negrito por favor

HAHAHAHA

People hate Barcelona because they are the best team in the world, and because even if that's not enough, they win many points because of refereeing mistakes. That's pretty annoying and makes you guys easy to hate. But other than that, nobody hates Barcelona out of spite.

Bayern also has many players that came through the reserves, and went to become world class. Isn't Barcelona like that?

Yep :p

Top Bottom