• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fry

The king of clubs world cup

I hope you feel better, bro. If there's one thing I hate, it's puking. Thankfully, it's been more than 8 years since the last time.

If you want to feel better and don't know how, just imagine having wet sex with Wilbury and Ribery.

elsk

Banned
I hope you feel better, bro. If there's one thing I hate, it's puking. Thankfully, it's been more than 8 years since the last time.

If you want to feel better and don't know how, just imagine having wet sex with Wilbury and Ribery.

I know, it has been like 7 years since the last time I had a stomach sickness. I fucking hate it.

oh shit, forgot I rented Brave :D

feel

Uruguays-Luis-Suarez-Hand-Of-God.gif

Probably the biggest smile I've ever had while watching knock out rounds in the world cup. Absolutely top class
I don't care what any pecho frio says, I absolutely loved this moment. More than anything in the world, he and Fucile didn't want that ball going in no matter what the rules say.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That still hurts bro

LOL you bet on that match? He just made it to clinch the game. A lot of pressure since he skied it last week and he's been criticised a lot for that ridiculous run up.

I'd like to think we helped beat Argentina :D!!!

-edit: also that wasn't even a pk last week but when you've won 5 world cups you get all the calls!

3Sixty

LOL you bet on that match? He just made it to clinch the game. A lot of pressure since he skied it last week and he's been criticised a lot for that ridiculous run up.

I'd like to think we helped beat Argentina :D!!!

-edit: also that wasn't even a pk last week but when you've won 5 world cups you get all the calls!

I had 50 on draw no bet at about 5/2 so didn't lose anything.

Didn't bet on this game though.

xintin

Roberto Di Matteo said:
"I would like to sincerely thank all of the staff, my players and of course the Chelsea fans, for their tremendous and unconditioned support in the intense time I have been the manager at the Bridge. I wish all of them every success for the rest of the season and beyond."
Classy from Robbie.

Also, BBC says Drogba and Chelsea have asked FIFA for special permission to complete a loan move before the window opens and "The FIFA administration services are looking into it."
Come on home, big man :(

Sloosha

Classy from Robbie.

Also, BBC says Drogba and Chelsea have asked FIFA for special permission to complete a loan move before the window opens and "The FIFA administration services are looking into it."
Come on home, big man :(

Yeah, super classy guy - Shocking news, even by Chelsea standards tbh.

How long would Drogba be available for. Until the African Cup of Nations?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Sounds like BS, maybe they're mixing Bayern with Bayer Leverkusen or some other german team.
I think the Munich talk was real after the Olympics, to be fair. Not so sure about now that we've had an awful season.

You still didn't answer my question dammit.

elsk

Banned
I think the Munich talk was real after the Olympics, to be fair. Not so sure about now that we've had an awful season.

You still didn't answer my question dammit.

He won't have a chance as long as Heynckes is coach, he's in love with Kroos. Shaqiri, who is already better than Marco Fabián, has barely any minutes because Kroos plays EVERY fucking match

We have Thomas Mueller, Shaqiri and Kroos for that position. And somehow Heynckes prefers to play Kroos (who is shit) rather than the other two

AndresON777

shooting blanks
He won't have a chance as long as Heynckes is coach, he's in love with Kroos. Shaqiri, who is already better than Marco Fabián, has barely any minutes because Kroos plays EVERY fucking match

We have Thomas Mueller, Shaqiri and Kroos for that position. And somehow Heynckes prefers to play Kroos (who is shit) rather than the other two

image.php

--Kroos has so many funny pics:

Toni-Kroos-edited1_2465858.jpg

Spider's avatar is the best though

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Thanks for the answer (and sorry for the harassment).

Boring hair story #1:

I only realised perhaps 4 years ago that it was unnecessary and counterproductive to wash my hair with shampoo 5 times a week. Made it curl like a bitch

Boring hair story #2:

I get my haircut once every 9 months or so, and grade 7 all over every time. The barbers in town take the piss now, and its the same price to get a crew cut in the salon just down the street, even if you have to convince them that you'd rather not have it styled

Boring hair story #3:

When my hair reaches a certain length, say 2 inches, a load of it falls out when I wash it. I'm not sure if its natural for that to happen, or if I'm going bald.

I'm 22 btw

Ah, NeoGaf. Where speeding is something to be proud of, and drink-driving is worth the death penalty

Yes, I know that drink-driving is far worse. Both are despicable though

Top Bottom