• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

bud

the important lesson in life i'd like to share with you, young padawan, is that your penis will continue to grow over the next couple of years.

Wilbur

Banned
I had mine cut yesterday. I love getting my hair cut, you leave the hairdressers feeling so full of swag.

I'm 20, Bud.

I hate it. I hate the whole process of people picking through my hair and making idle chit chat. I wish they were all mute and deaf and blind but extremely good at hair cutting so they'd never see and never talk.

the important lesson in life i'd like to share with you, young padawan, is that your penis will continue to get bigger over the next couple of years.

I may finally break the 5 inch barrier

Wilbur

Banned
Also getting my hair cut tomorrow. Starting to get to that length i can't do shit with it.

My fringe/quiff thing is getting to the point where its too long that it doesn't stay quiffy, it flops to the side and I look like I'm hiding my eyeball.

Might just go short back and sides, keep it foofy on top. Look like an indie cunt.

Arnie

I hate it. I hate the whole process of people picking through my hair and making idle chit chat. I wish they were all mute and deaf and blind but extremely good at hair cutting so they'd never see and never talk.

I don't really like that bit, to be honest. The worst is if you go to a place that wash it beforehand. I do, and it's just some guy like 'lean back', and then he starts trickling water on your head asking 'how does that feel. Is that good'. And I'm like, 'yea'. And he's like 'good'.

And then they pass you onto someone and you recount your life story, thinking the whole time 'I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS LAST MONTH. DO YOU EVEN HAVE A MEMORY OR ARE YOU JUST A HAIR MACHINE'

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I have many worries. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow morning and haven't decided what to get yet.

info_1341686634.jpg

People hate Barcelona because they are the best team in the world, and because even if that's not enough, they win many points because of refereeing mistakes. That's pretty annoying and makes you guys easy to hate. But other than that, nobody hates Barcelona out of spite.
Some people hate bayern
(i don't)
'cos some of their players are just cunts, like when Schweinsteiger said 2 years ago "We are afraid of Milan, not Inter" or something similar.... :lol
fuck Pandev

and FUCK MILITO
Pandev was so so bad in that game, iirc he saved a shot from sneijder that was going in for sure. Thank god he scored at the end or he wouldn't have returned alive in Italy :D
oh and fuck that ref, what a homer
This is what he did in a Milan derby almost 3 years ago when Mou was still managing us, he's terrible.

Fry

I have many worries. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow morning and haven't decided what to get yet.

You should always get the same haircut. Develop a pattern and you're good.

I had mine cut yesterday. I love getting my hair cut, you leave the hairdressers feeling so full of swag.

I'm 20, Bud.

I hate getting my hair cut. I got mine saturday. I always get nervous, too.

The only reason I like, is because the girl that cuts my hair is fucking cute, and the feeling of her hands around my head gives me such a boner.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't really like that bit, to be honest. The worst is if you go to a place that wash it beforehand. I do, and it's just some guy like 'lean back', and then he starts trickling water on your head asking 'how does that feel. Is that good'. And I'm like, 'yea'. And he's like 'good'.

And then they pass you onto someone and you recount your life story, thinking the whole time 'I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS LAST MONTH. DO YOU EVEN HAVE A MEMORY OR ARE YOU JUST A HAIR MACHINE'

The worst I ever had was when I thought 'fuck it gonna splash out' and I went to Rush and I had this wonderfully hot woman doing my hair. We were doing the old chit chat thing and it was awkward as fuck. She asked what I was studying, what school I went to etc etc. And then she said she'd be back in a minute, was gonna go get something.

She came back quicker than expected. She smelt the ominous fart I had gathered for the duration of the hair cut and let go in the interval of cutting. It was rancid, like it almost had a physical presence. She coughed, didn't speak to me for the rest of the hair cut until the end where she noted that 'it was quite hard to cut from underneath the main body of hair because I had to bend down a bit'.

3Sixty

My fringe/quiff thing is getting to the point where its too long that it doesn't stay quiffy, it flops to the side and I look like I'm hiding my eyeball.

Might just go short back and sides, keep it foofy on top. Look like an indie cunt.

Yeah im more of a neat and tidy guy these days. 1 down the sides and back and just enough on top to style.

Arnie

I hate getting my hair cut. I got mine saturday. I always get nervous, too.

The only reason I like, is because the girl that cuts my hair is fucking cute, and the feeling of her hands around my head gives me such a boner.
:lol

I've never had a hot woman cut my hair, to be fair. I don't like waiting around for a hair cut though, I get a bit jumpy. Just want to go in, do the deed, and leave.
The worst I ever had was when I thought 'fuck it gonna splash out' and I went to Rush and I had this wonderfully hot woman doing my hair. We were doing the old chit chat thing and it was awkward as fuck. She asked what I was studying, what school I went to etc etc. And then she said she'd be back in a minute, was gonna go get something.

She came back quicker than expected. She smelt the ominous fart I had gathered for the duration of the hair cut and let go in the interval of cutting. It was rancid, like it almost had a physical presence. She coughed, didn't speak to me for the rest of the hair cut until the end where she noted that 'it was quite hard to cut from underneath the main body of hair because I had to bend down a bit'.
You're an absolute monster. Why not just hold that thing in. And I'm not even adding a question mark to that because it doesn't require an answer. You're a monster.

Yeah im more of a neat and tidy guy these days. 1 down the sides and back and just enough on top to style.
I'm more like that after my high school pomp when my hair grew down around my head. Fuck long hair, it's shite. I've slowly been descending the numbers on the sides and back, I'm now at a 3, but in a year I'll be at 1.

Keep a bit of fringe to quiff, let the main body get scissored up, and I'm good to go.

Wilbur

Banned
You're an absolute monster. Why not just hold that thing in. And I'm not even adding a question mark to that because it doesn't require an answer. You're a monster.

It was hurting my poopy muscles. I thought she'd be gone for a while, they always leave you waiting for fucking ages but the one time you want her to delay you she comes back and gags on the shitcake you just left in the chair.

Wilbur

Banned
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Uruguays-Luis-Suarez-Hand-Of-God.gif[/IG]

Probably the biggest smile I've ever had while watching knock out rounds in the world cup. Absolutely top class[/QUOTE]

He wouldn't have done it if he wasn't playing an African team.

3Sixty

I go to a straight up dude barbershop. Last time i went to a 'salon' i ended up getting my hair cut by a girl i went to school with who i fucked and ignored for the rest of my school life.

I was so scared i was going to lose an ear.

Wilbur

Banned
I go to a straight up dude barbershop. Last time i went to a 'salon' i ended up getting my hair cut by a girl i went to school with who i fucked and ignored for the rest of my school life.

I was so scared i was going to lose an ear.

:lol :lol :lol

I bumped into a girl who gave me a drunk handjob once in Asda and she was with her mum. Mother picked up a pack of pork and leek sausages and my mates started making suggestive noises as the girl went as purple as my helmet and ran away with the trolley.

Arnie

Uruguays-Luis-Suarez-Hand-Of-God.gif

Probably the biggest smile I've ever had while watching knock out rounds in the world cup. Absolutely top class

Agreed.

Said at the time that it was fucking brilliant, before I'd even really heard of the guy. Ghana got their penalty, which they fucked up, and Suarez was banned. No cheating, just pure passion for his country to the extent that he was willing to sacrifice himself for his nation. Again, fucking brilliant. His cheering at the tunnel was great, too.

And I'd also had enough of our country collectively wanking off to Ghana for getting so far, with constant cuts back to the studio to see Marcel Desailly, who played for fucking France may I add, jizz his arse off whenever Ghana scored a goal.

One last time: fucking brilliant.

K1LLER7

:lol

I've never had a hot woman cut my hair, to be fair. I don't like waiting around for a hair cut though, I get a bit jumpy. Just want to go in, do the deed, and leave.

This, prefer to just go in and get it cut. Go early, In and out 15-20mins tops. If I go on the monday, they just talk shite about X factor or whatever else was on TV. Thats really not what I want to talk about in the morning.

:lol Wilbury.

Clegg

A few years ago my hair got really thick and curly if I let it grow a bit. Now, it still gets curly but has gotten noticeably thinner.

I'm only 21 ffs.

Messi

I am watching Friends with Benefits and Mila Kunis is making me pitch a tent every time she is on screen. Holy shit this woman is magical.

bud

i literally have the same conversation with my barber every time i go. so, 12 times a year he'll ask "so, you go to law school, right?" and "is it hard work?" and "yeah, you have to read a lot, don't you?" and "what do you want to be when you're done?"

i'm 99% sure i could play pre-recorded answers off my phone, and he wouldn't notice a thing.

he's a cool dude, though.

3Sixty

:lol :lol :lol

I bumped into a girl who gave me a drunk handjob once in Asda and she was with her mum. Mother picked up a pack of pork and leek sausages and my mates started making suggestive noises as the girl went as purple as my helmet and ran away with the trolley.

Man when i first read this i thought she gave you a drunk handjob in Asda. :(

I'm more like that after my high school pomp when my hair grew down around my head. Fuck long hair, it's shite. I've slowly been descending the numbers on the sides and back, I'm now at a 3, but in a year I'll be at 1.

Keep a bit of fringe to quiff, let the main body get scissored up, and I'm good to go.

Yeah I got to 0.5 if im feeling frisky, looks like this just after i get it cut.

(Excuse the dumb picture)

Wilbur

Banned
Man when i first read this i thought she gave you a drunk handjob in Asda. :(

dat swag reflective jacket

I do know a bloke who works in the Asda cafe, and he got a blowjob off his girlfriend in the kitchen while he was working. Sadly, no supermarket sweep for me.

elsk

Banned
I do not know, I've only eaten at home in the last 48 hours. I think my mom wants to kill me

I feel like
chelski
shit

Wilbur

Banned
I'm only two years older than you.

:'[

One year younger than Clevgod and look at his hair. You too can be like him if you act quickly.

I do not know, I've only eaten at home in the last 48 hours. I think my mom wants to kill me

I feel like
chelski
shit

Your mother wants to kill you because you keep eating at home? I have the cure.

support

dortmund

Top Bottom