• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

sohois

Ah, NeoGaf. Where speeding is something to be proud of, and drink-driving is worth the death penalty

Yes, I know that drink-driving is far worse. Both are despicable though

Meh, everyone speeds just a little bit. I'm sure if people posted about going at 100mph Gaf wouldn't be so kind. Not to mention American speed limits are a complete joke, 55 on highways? Ridiculous.

Fry

Boring hair story #1:

I only realised perhaps 4 years ago that it was unnecessary and counterproductive to wash my hair with shampoo 5 times a week. Made it curl like a bitch

Boring hair story #2:

I get my haircut once every 9 months or so, and grade 7 all over every time. The barbers in town take the piss now, and its the same price to get a crew cut in the salon just down the street, even if you have to convince them that you'd rather not have it styled

Boring hair story #3:

When my hair reaches a certain length, say 2 inches, a load of it falls out when I wash it. I'm not sure if its natural for that to happen, or if I'm going bald.

I'm 22 btw

I don't wash my hair with shampoo every day, too. I did before, and I also realised that my hair looks and feels better with water only.

Man, it'd be awesome to only have to worry about getting a haircut ONCE A YEAR. I have to get one ONCE A MONTH AND A FUCKING HALF! And that's already pushing it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I have a gay dude that cuts my hair and it's always awkward lol. I sear the dude tries to get my knees to touch his legs and shit :lol

Gay guys cut hair real good though. Had one from Venezuela before but he got deported

24 here

I usually get a haircut every 1.5 months because I have medium-long hair right now. I'm always changing my hairstyle up. I don't know when I'll get bored of my long hair though.

Fry

You can't post a comment like that without a link. Is it in the post your pics thread?

539990_3816643130554_1786805926_n.jpg

norinrad

I think Bayern as a team are okay, but i personally have a pure hatred for Robben and am Dutch. I really hate that actor.

1+ for Dortmund here

dc89

Kagawa's out for another 4-5 weeks? Made of glass. I didn't really think Kagawa has been particularly good from what I've seen, but could that be because Fergie is playing him in the wrong position?

Shinjury Kagawa

just some light but constant stubble, not the full on Pirlo.

Ahhhh... well I've asked for a Babyliss iStubble for Christmas so hopefully Santa delivers and I will then be able to have an AVB

Blablurn

im glad dortmud came through. the busier they are, the better for us. it was always annoying when they could rest for one week, and we had to play twice a week last year.

Lightning

Banned
I honestly don't think finishing top or finishing second will matter much this time around. Its down to luck who we draw as top teams are going to finish runner up. Hope we don't get too diffcult a game as I want us to at least make the quarter finals.

Great win by the guys today. Our first half was a crappy display but improved a bit in the second half. Giroud silencing his haters really makes me happy. Calling him a donkey, Arsenal's Andy Carroll etc LOL... he will prove to be worth the money but another striker is required, more a ball playing one.

elseanio

Hair: Haven't had it cut in about 2 years. I used to get a cutthroat shave and haircut every month, but now have a full on hobo beard and long hair..

Yen

I'm 18,and I get my hair cut every two months.
5 days into the month and I've used nearly half of my data. Damn.

Top Bottom