• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

I've had long hair before but it's just so windy in Georgia that it constantly messes it up!

k46235442622222.jpg

I use this. It's great but some people over do it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
A Tottenham Hotspur supporter has been seriously injured and nine other fans hurt in an attack as they celebrated in Rome ahead of the Europa League match against Serie A side Lazio.

Police said the 10 - nine British and one American - were attacked outside a pub near the centre of Rome by a group of masked assailants.

One suffered injuries to an artery and is in a serious condition.

A police spokesman declined to identify the attackers but said a number of Italians who were involved in the fight had been detained.

Same old shit. I look forward to the monkey chants and Nazi antics at tonight's game.

Kenka

Go Hanover, Stuttgart, BMG and Bayer!
Tonight is the night!

Hanover - Twente
Steua - Stuttgart
BMG - Omonia
Metalist - Bayer

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Turkey day!!!

Andres, the Best Buy deals are really good. I'm going to get Sleeping Dogs and Dishonored for $25 each.

I'm getting Forza Horizon and Max Payne for 15 bucks. Still too much for sleeping dogs imo. Dishonoured I"ll never pass but it looks cool.

A buddy of mine let me borrow Ass Creed 3 so I'm skipping that. I'll probably go to best buy at midnight tonight to see if there's anything good left. No way I'm standing outside in 40 degree weather.

Damn, I'm starving I'm ready for food NOW

Edit: the games i'm getting are at wal mart. there's walmarts everywhere in metro atlanta

Edit2: looks like they have red dead goty for 15 bucks too. I need to pick that up to finish undead nightmare. damn, that was so much harder than the regular game.

fuenf

im glad dortmud came through. the busier they are, the better for us. it was always annoying when they could rest for one week, and we had to play twice a week last year.

You like tempting fate, dont you? I just hope / pray they arent busy on the 25th of May.

Megan Fox was absolutely stunning in that one Two and a Half Men episode.

dc89

So it's the morning after the night before and we are out of the Champions League.

Never mind, spending £9m on a 16 year old dubbed the Croation Messi will fix our problems.

Ushojax

So it's the morning after the night before and we are out of the Champions League.

It was your one point from two games against Ajax that put you out of the CL. Not a draw with Real Madrid.

Wilbur

Banned
Just seen Mancini saying that people are crazy if they think City can win the Champions League in two years.

What about qualifying from the group stage first? Like Napoli did in their first year, or Dortmund have in their second year

/dcinversepost

Fintan

Just seen Mancini saying that people are crazy if they think City can win the Champions League in two years.

What about qualifying from the group stage first? Like Napoli did in their first year, or Dortmund have in their second year

/dcinversepost

Yeah, that excuse never worked for me either. There are a lot of other examples of "lesser" teams with not a lot of European experience managing to qualify from their group. Malaga, APOEL, etc.

Admittedly they have had a hard group two years in a row, but still they're likely to continue to have hard groups if they don't improve their coefficient by qualifying.

Ushojax

/dcinversepost

Spurs did it as well. As have Malaga this season. City have been given two tough groups but there is no excuse for their performance given the quality of their squad.

/dcinversepost

Or get to the QFs in first year like Tottenham :p

Just seen news about stabbing, not surprising, amazing how some Italian teams are still allowed to play games at home. Hopefully we get a win.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, that excuse never worked for me either. There are a lot of other examples of "lesser" teams with not a lot of European experience managing to qualify from their group. Malaga, APOEL, etc.

Admittedly they have had a hard group two years in a row, but still they're likely to continue to have hard groups if they don't improve their coefficient by qualifying.

Spurs did it as well. As have Malaga this season. City have been given two tough groups but there is no excuse for their performance given the quality of their squad.

Perhaps we should collate all these posts and send them to the Sheikh.

Actually.. we want Mancini to stay don't we? Sign him up for 8 more years #basedtxixi

Oxx

If City don't make the Europa League and can't improve their scores they are probably going to get a tough CL group again next year.

If they qualify for the CL next year...

fuenf

actually i thought about the same. that would be so unfair. and undeserved. so its probably going to happen, right?

I dont even want to think about. I think i would need to find the 'Cast Away' island and disappear for 10 years...

The coefficient is a shit excuse too, if they want to improve their coefficient they should start giving a shit about the Europa League. But you can't tank there and then start to complain about your coefficient.

Nyx

lol, FC Utrecht showed the financial year numbers of last season.

13m euros incoming, 11m euros salary costs.

Thank god we have a private owner.

D_prOdigy

If City don't make the Europa League and can't improve their scores they are probably going to get a tough CL group again next year.

If they qualify for the CL next year...

I don't think they'd lose anything because they didn't have a European campaign five years ago. That's the way it works right?

Oxx

I don't think they'd lose anything because they didn't have a European campaign five years ago. That's the way it works right?

I don't know. Someone correct me if I'm talking poop.

It just doesn't seem like they have done much to improve it.

Top Bottom