• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

#VITABROS

How much is JSR? I cba to boot my Vita up to check, think I'd need to update the firmware too
LLShC.gif

Free for PS+ master race.

It is only free for PS+ members in America.

I'll be getting it around Christmas for sure, hope to play online with you guys :D

We got to keep our unbeaten run going ;)

Edit: @Hixx, what's JSR?

Hell Yeah! JSR = Jet Set Radio.

Empty

#VITABROS

How much is JSR? I cba to boot my Vita up to check, think I'd need to update the firmware too
LLShC.gif

about £6.50 iirc

i'm a bit mad it isn't #yopo. as incredible as jsr is, i'm not sure if i want to buy it again so soon after getting it for ps3.

Messi

Just had a heated argument with a Chelsea fan (who's coming out with us tonight, which should be a riot) who insists he doesn't want Benitez because it's him, and he then said how would I like it if SAF took over at Liverpool.

Pathetic. Chelsea versus Liverpool isn't a rivalry, and Benitez was always going to be critical of Chelsea when he's the opposition manager in a number of high intensity fixtures. Mourinho was critical of Liverpool, but would I scoff at him managing Liverpool? Would I fuck.

Sorry to those who're level headed about the Benitez appointment, but it sums up the difference between both clubs that the rhetoric during Rafa's opening press conference at Liverpool was how he'd fight for the fans, and the rhetoric from todays will be about how he plans to fight against them.

Listen buddy, keep your fucking logic out of this.

3Sixty

Sitting in Costa with a mocha while a wait for my Barber to be back from lunch. Having second thoughts about getting a haircut

Empty

Not a bad price. I waited for the vita version cos I just felt it would fit better for some reason.

yeah i think the arcadey design is really well suited too handhelds. plus the colours in that game will look amazing on the vita screen. i'm just weak and couldn't resist playing it in hd.

elseanio

5NlXA.jpg

A special single to raise money for the Hillsborough families' legal costs during their fight for justice is to be released on 17th December (in time for xmas number 1)

They've chosen a great song in "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother".

You can pre order it for £1 by texting the word JUSTICE to 80010

K1LLER7

Yeah it sucks. GF wants it for Christmas.
Hopefully we'll have another chance to get it cheap.

My mate put 2 in the basket by accident at £15, he tried removing one, but they both got removed from the basket. He couldn't add it again because it was out of stock.

dc89

Hopefully we'll have another chance to get it cheap.

My mate put 2 in the basket by accident at £15, he tried removing one, but they both got removed from the basket. He couldn't add it again because it was out of stock.

Well now that really sucks.

@elseanio - thats a nice gesture! =]

Yen

Benitez's contract has a 1yr extension option if the club chooses to exercise it in the summer. There's also the idea of keeping him on as Sporting Director if we look for another manager.

I guess that would be in Arnesen's old role? Emenalo certainly doesnt seem to fulfill all his former duties despite inheriting his position when he went to Hamburg.
Not a chance would Rafa take a role like that.

pulga

Banned
Karim Benzema said:
Salut à tous, hello, hola a todos, salam !!!
je suis vraiment très heureux pour mon club d'être qualifié et d avoir marqué!!!!!
Hala Madrid !!!Merci a tous, thanx to all, gracias a todos ! Benz

Totally sounds like someone aching to leave the club, amirite?

pulga

Banned
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

I can't read french.

lol I can't either, but there's a very exclamative HALA MADRID!!! in there so fuck the doomsayer and his bullshit. Getting pretty tired of him coming in here after every Madrid match and saying something made-up about Benz.

Top Bottom