• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fry

I don;t think we're gonna win tonight. Apparently Shelvey's playing on his own up front :s

He's too wasteful to be trusted as a lone striker. But who knows, he can surprise all of us sometimes.

Where did you read that? I'd figure Yesil would get his chance.

He's too wasteful to be trusted as a lone striker. But who knows, he can surprise all of us sometimes.

Where did you read that? I'd figure Yesil would get his chance.

On RAWK. I still haven't seen Yesil, missed both his starts. I was unimpressed by Morgan's performance against Anzhi, although he worked hard. I don't think the type f striker he is fits into any of Rodgers' systems, although my opinion on that goes against the norm on RAWK, who I think tend to overrate our Scouse contingent

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Why does Neymar have a star of David chain?

3ddtM.jpg

he probably doesn't even know what that is.

Oxx

My decision to walk 2.5 miles in the dark during a freezing rain storm ranks as one of my worst ever.

I just want to stand under a hot shower for the rest of the evening.

Timurid

If you don't make it to Europa League and make a run then your rating will remain low and you'd get another hard CL group next year!
Tbh I would sacrifice the Europa league and focus on winning the league/domestic cup. Then in the summer, they can buy 200 mil worth of players and try again in the ucl.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Another goal wrongly ruled out against these Nazis, we had 2 at WHL. Beautiful assist from Carroll. Joke.

Clegg

Rafa is being interviewed right now:

Question: Do you think you got the job because of your links with Torres? Rafa: "He is just one of the players. Fernando is a top-class player and he can improve like one of any of the important players in this team."

I think he's in for a bit of a surprise.

I hate when journalists ask shite questions, only for another one to pop up and ask the same shite question.

Edit: This avatar is still weird.

Guessing Andy Burton is one of them. He treats press conferences like police interrogations, unless its Ferguson, who unfortunately is the only manager with the status and bollocks to actually enforce the limits that they set at the start of the conference

elsk

Banned
Rafa is being interviewed right now:

Question: Do you think you got the job because of your links with Torres? Rafa: "He is just one of the players. Answer: Fernando is a top-class player and he can improve like one of any of the important players in this team."

I think he's in for a bit of a surprise.

I don't really understand how a player could move from being awesome to be as shit. Like Torres and Robben

Meier

I know Aguero has started scoring again but imo his performances are nowhere near as good as last season's.

He also dived for that penalty.

He was very good against Villa.. his goal at the near post was lovely.

I don't necessarily agree that he dived but I'm sure he's learned that you don't get a penalty unless you go down when you're fouled. Don't blame him for getting screwed before because he's stayed on his feet.

Only just tuned into Rafa press conference, hopefully it will all be achieved.

Mikel charged with misconduct for a incident which took place after the game.

Not too surprised if there was any truth at all to how him and Di Matteo were acting in the refs dressing room and player tunnel. Of course Clattenburg deserved to get his ass kicked, so all well justified. ;)

How long does these investigations usually take? Cause we are doomed with only Romeu who this season has turned out to be terrible, but could buy in January.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So Adidas will now make kits for Arsenal. I wish we would drop Nike and let Adidas do our kits.

Meier

WTF has SI done to the match engine in FM13?! First game I've played since recent update and two injuries in the first 20 mins and I somehow only took 2 shots the entire match with 1 SOG being a goal. I had some youngsters on since it was Naval but 2 shots?! They were supposedly going to open it up with the recent update.

WTF has SI done to the match engine in FM13?! First game I've played since recent update and two injuries in the first 20 mins and I somehow only took 2 shots the entire match with 1 SOG being a goal. I had some youngsters on since it was Naval but 2 shots?! They were supposedly going to open it up with the recent update.

I had three injures in my first game since the update too. Fucking Gotze/Admilson/Cesar :/

Guessing Andy Burton is one of them. He treats press conferences like police interrogations, unless its Ferguson, who unfortunately is the only manager with the status and bollocks to actually enforce the limits that they set at the start of the conference
They ask why he said certain things about Chelsea in the past. He gives a fair response, something along the lines of... I was Liverpool manager, the manager has to be seen defending his team against the competition. I will do the same here.

He was basically asked the same question a further two times.

Every player on the squad should give 10% of their wage to Patricio, he just keeps saving everyone from looking even worse. At least Genk are winning against Videoton.

TrueBlue

Chelsea are really hated these days. Everywhere I am reading a lot of negative stuff. Mikel being charged is something I would not have imagined. I hope the club sorts things out at least a little bit. Never a nice feeling to see one of your clubs in such a position.

Mmm. It's getting mildly annoying if nothing else. Wouldn't mind going through a few months without off the pitch headlines being attached to us.

They ask why he said certain things about Chelsea in the past. He gives a fair response, something along the lines of... I was Liverpool manager, the manager has to be seen defending his team against the competition. I will do the same here.

He was basically asked the same question a further two times.

I rememeber when there were the rumours about Terry being stripped of the Chelsea captaincy, and RDM said at the very beginning of the interview that he wouldn't answer any questions about it. That tit from Sky asked about 5 times in row, barely changing the question each time. RDM should have had the insufferable cunt thrown out

I rememeber when there were the rumours about Terry being stripped of the Chelsea captaincy, and RDM said at the very beginning of the interview that he wouldn't answer any questions about it. That tit from Sky asked about 5 times in row, barely changing the question each time. RDM should have had the insufferable cunt thrown out
We've barely heard a peep about football. Boring as all fuck. These "sports journalists" would be better suited to gossip columns.

Top Bottom