• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yen

Saw this on Rawk, VDV says Liverpool want to sign Son Heung Min.

"It is tempting when Liverpool inform you of an offer but he [Son] must stay here!

"He has the confidence, he plays regularly and can be better. For us, he is a very important player."

Son said yesterday when asked about his contract situation that "it's very hard to say that I will renew at the moment."

Sporting´s starting eleven for the match at Basel :

Rui Patrício; Cédric; Xandão; Rojo; Insúa; Gelson Fernandes; Pranjic; Elias; Capel; Labyad; Wolfswinkel

Why Gelson? He is terrible. Can Franky do the unthinkable and get us two wins in a row?

shortyme

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

I can't read french.

Salut à tous, hello, hola a todos, salam !!! Hello all
je suis vraiment très heureux pour mon club d'être qualifié et d avoir marqué!!!!! I'm really happy my club qualified
Hala Madrid !!!Merci a tous, thanx to all, gracias a todos ! Benz fuck bayern

Say hello to Ziggy, the newest member of our family!!

fbU4Q.jpg

When do those spines become sharp enough to avoid?

Kenka

Sporting´s starting eleven for the match at Basel :

Rui Patrício; Cédric; Xandão; Rojo; Insúa; Gelson Fernandes; Pranjic; Elias; Capel; Labyad; Wolfswinkel

Why Gelson? He is terrible. Can Franky do the unthinkable and get us two wins in a row?
He is always motivated like a Barbarian against Basel.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our starting team tonight is: Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Vertonghen, Naughton, Sandro, Carroll, Sigurdsson, Bale, Dempsey and Adebayor

And our subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Livermore, Lennon, Dembele, Huddlestone and Defoe

67648_o.gif

dc89

Referee's union want Chelsea to apologise and compensate Mark Clattenburg. Roman paying out a lot of compensation this week.

3Sixty

Our starting team tonight is: Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Vertonghen, Naughton, Sandro, Carroll, Sigurdsson, Bale, Dempsey and Adebayor

And our subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Livermore, Lennon, Dembele, Huddlestone and Defoe

67648_o.gif

Damn, Spuds really going for it.

pulga

Banned
u still mad?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KFWioEmwvko/T5kakYoDgfI/AAAAAAAAAt4/jemhqEwpvX0/s1600/RealMadrid_Bayer_Munich_penalties.jpg[/I

[IMG]http://a.espncdn.com/phoo/2012/0425/soccer_a_bayern-munich_mb_600.jpg

Vidal >> Shweinsteiger

Fady K

I missed that post Messi. I'm touched, though not sure everybody would agree :lol.

Well as a Chelsea fan I think you're among the better kind of football fan in general. You seem calm and controlled 90% of the time, rarely having an outburst, barely attacking other clubs in an exaggerating manner like many posters do. Keep up the good work man, wish more fans were like yourself.

Fady K

Chelsea are really hated these days. Everywhere I am reading a lot of negative stuff. Mikel being charged is something I would not have imagined. I hope the club sorts things out at least a little bit. Never a nice feeling to see one of your clubs in such a position.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale is the Spurs captain tonight. Of the players out there he's by far our longest serving player, which sounds a bit strange.

Slizz

The core programme's fine, if going fast downhill. The Stig merchandise, made-for-DVD specials and obsession with Clarkson is mildly annoying though

Yea.... I get no such coverage of it in the states so I can see why you'd get annoyed.

The Stig is Lewis Hamilton now though isn't it?

Meier

Probably already posted but Riechedly Bazoer has decided to leave PSV and join Ajax. Oh well, at least he didn't go to the PL!

Edit: Oops, had that reversed as confuziz pointed out. Big signing for Ajax!

Top Bottom