• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tutnov23.jpeg

Italian champions Juventus are reportedly ready to tighten their grip on Arturo Vidal and Claudio Marchisio.

According to Tuttosport(LOLOLOL), the midfield duo are being looked at closely by the likes of Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and the two Manchester clubs.

It is also understood that Juventus turned down a multi-million Euro offer for the two men from Bayern Munich in the summer.

Aware of the interest in the pair, director general Beppe Marotta is willing to offer the men new improved contracts in Turin until June 2018.

Vidal, signed from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer of 2011, and Marchisio are committed to the Old Lady until June 2016.

Marchisio earns €3m a season, while Vidal is on €2.7m a campaign.

Marotta you cheap fucker.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Clegg

Who are Chelsea going to sign next?

I reckon they'll go for a another winger/number 10 and a striker.

So one of Cavani/Falcao/Lewandowski and then someone to create chances for them.

I know they don't need another number 10 but that won't stop Roman.

dc89

I want to know who City are going to play at CB tomorrow with Kompany probably out injured and Lescott still out injured (if I am correct).

Nastasic and who.... K.Toure?! GOD HELP US!

Wait, does that mean Walcott>Götze? (since he's slightly more in the foreground)
Blasphemy!
"Götze" means (religious) idol/false god in German :O

Lightning

Banned
He really had nothing to do with any of the goals he conceded.

Unlike Chesney :(
Which goal was Szczesny's fault? He's hardly at fault for the first goal as Defoe hit that bloody hard, catching it would have been wonderful, but he can hardly be blamed for just parrying. Fact is an Arsenal player should have been there to clear it.

And you can excuse Lloris for the goals we scored if you like but he should have done better.

WJD

Which goal was Szczesny's fault? He's hardly at fault for the first goal as Defoe hit that bloody hard, catching it would have been wonderful, but he can hardly be blamed for just parrying. Fact is an Arsenal player should have been there to clear it.

And you can excuse Lloris for the goals we scored if you like but he should have done better.

"Defoe hit that bloody hard."
lololololol

He tickled it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio could double his money as an underpants model.
I'll continue to follow his career with great interest.
Dat title innuendo. You could translate it as "Vidal and Marchisio don't touch themselves / each other." :D Lock 'em down, Marry.
And get the fucking striker.
You know, you could argue that Marotta is a genius by giving them a relatively cheap and long contract, it encourages them to sign an improved (even longer) contract extension.
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

But no, I think he's just cheap.

Who are Chelsea going to sign next?

I reckon they'll go for a another winger/number 10 and a striker.

So one of Cavani/Falcao/Lewandowski and then someone to create chances for them.

I know they don't need another number 10 but that won't stop Roman.

Meh not another number 10, doubt Chelsea are going for a winger either (With De Bruyne doing well in the bundesliga and Marin still needing a chance). Will go for a central midfielder who can defend, in serious lack of some. Romeu has been poop and while Mikel has been good, it's way too crazy to rely that much on him. That and probably a new striker.

Someone to allow them to drop Mikel, I hope.

Massive prat of a player.

I doubt you will like Daniele De Rossi much more.

commercial for overrated football players?
Hey now, El Sha is not overrated at all. Okay, maybe a little. But not that much.
Chiellini probably won't be of the match on Sunday. Oh noes, how are we going to stop El Shaarawy? Dude's on fire.
Barzagli will stop him. Or anyone else: I mean, he's our best player right now, he's the only one that Conte should worry about. Just concentrate on him, the rest of the team won't do anything to win.

Muntari <3

Linius

Lol, Mediamarkt in Amsterdam is doing a Hitman stunt. If you let them shave your head you get the game for only ten euros. Too bad I give a fuck about my hair :p

Nyx

Mark Hughes has been sacked by QPR.

Lmao.

What the hell happened to the one guy in the board of directors that had a clue? (that son-in-law of the wealthy owner, indian guy iirc)

QPR truely is an example on how NOT to run a footballclub.
All those 30+ ''stars'' with their way too high paychecks, jeez...

Linius

I was surprised to play against QPR in FIFA with a 4,5 star team. Had no idea they're in that range of clubs. I know nothing about the EPL :p

3Sixty

"It's a 'triffic job geoff and y'know if the chairman was to call me up, i'd definitely have a chat with him, y'know QPR are a 'triffic club"

Salazar

Arsenal.com &#8207;@Arsenal
Emirates and #Arsenal have announced a new £150 million sponsorship deal

Emirates, one of the world’s fastest growing international airlines, and Arsenal Football Club have today announced a new £150 million deal which grants the airline a five-year extension to their shirt partnership with the Club until the end of the 2018/2019 season.

As well as being one of the biggest deals ever struck in the game, the agreement, worth £30 million a year for five years, extends and deepens one of the strongest and most recognisable partnerships in sport.

yawn

Top Bottom