• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-dzyn5gTw

idL1rD1E9s9Sn.gif

Choc

Banned
Hughes sacked by QPR. Inspired by Chelsea

it really is a case of as soon as you get the boards confidence vote you are gone

£30m a year for shirt sponsorship, training kit sponsorship and stadium rights.

Very bad deal by Arsenal. Feel sure they could have got more than that.

Doubtful considering we wont be challenging for the league without massive investment

Clegg

I agree with Viva re: Arsenal

An extra 30m a year is nothing to be sniffed at, but, it's not really that great a deal either when you consider how much more United will get with their new deal.

I suppose they'll be looking for a few new defenders.

Linius

Hmmm, I can put one game on my christmas list. Dunno if I should ask for the Mass Effect Trilogy or Dishonored. Three games seems the better deal :p

elseanio

Who are the 10 Liverpool managers?

Dalglish
Souness
Evans
Houllier
Benitez
Hodgeson
Dalglish
Rodgers

Suppose its counting Moran and Evans/Gerard as one

Kyoufu

I agree with Viva re: Arsenal

An extra 30m a year is nothing to be sniffed at, but, it's not really that great a deal either when you consider how much more United will get with their new deal.

I suppose they'll be looking for a few new defenders.

What?

Why would you compare Arsenal with Man United? Just because you get a good deal doesn't make everybody else's deals bad.

Clegg

What?

Why would you compare Arsenal with Man United? Just because you get a good deal doesn't make everybody else's deals bad.

United have set a precedent which other clubs of the same stature should follow. Arsenal have a big global following and should be looking to take advantage of that.

I've already said that that their deal was a decent one but other clubs will look at United's deal and see that there there is plenty more money to be made from sponsorships.

In two or three years time, deals like Arsenals could easily be the norm for big European clubs. Thats why I think they should have pushed for more.

dc89

I played 6 a side last night Arnie. Great fun. Apart from really hurting my fingers and my left hip in a hard challenge.

:'(

Top Bottom