• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Harry needs a job in time for the January transfer window.

Harry+redknapp+in+court

Anilones

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Emirates and #Arsenal have announced a new £150 million sponsorship deal

yawn

That's actually a very important thing. The current sponsorship deal between Arsenal and Emirates is extremely low compared to other clubs, even Sunderland makes more money from their sponsors than Arsenal do. It should make the finances of Arsenal even stronger, especially with respect to FFP.

Salazar

Two things. The Shadow Line is brilliant.

YES.
It breaks your heart, tho. My fucking word, it hits you in the chest.

And Kierston Wareing is FINE in it.

Rafe Spall is so fucking good, also. Stunningly convincing as an utter mentalist.

That's actually a very important thing. The current sponsorship deal between Arsenal and Emirates is extremely low compared to other clubs, even Sunderland makes more money from their sponsors than Arsenal do. It should make the finances of Arsenal even stronger, especially with respect to FFP.

Oui. The yawn is just an automatic response to PR.

I feel confident in this weekend's match against Milan. We'll probably play a reduced squad but I still think we'll be fine, at least a draw. Expecting Pogba to start. Probably also De Ceglie and Isla.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm kidn of pissed Redknapp is going to QPR. He'll keep them up and now that's one extra side we're going to struggle to stay above the drop zone in the league.

Wilbur

Banned
lol. They will still get relegated.

To get to the 40 point barrier, they have to make up 36 points in 17 games. That's 12 wins. Or 11 wins and 3 draws and only 3 more losses. Or 10 wins and 6 draws and only one more loss.

They look fucked already.

K1LLER7

Wouldnt have thought Di Matteo would get the sack before Mark Hughes.

^ Newcastles best players will leave in jan/summer and then they'll get relegated next season :p

Hixx

To get to the 40 point barrier, they have to make up 36 points in 17 games. That's 12 wins. Or 11 wins and 3 draws and only 3 more losses. Or 10 wins and 6 draws and only one more loss.

They look fucked already.

Eh? Where's this 17 games come from? 26 left...

Salazar

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david
Gazidis: Arsenal have agreed with Emirates to bring payments forward so additional money is available to invest this year #bbcsportsday #afc

Lightning is at risk of dehydration he is jizzing so hard.

Wes

venison crêpe
Did anyone hear Fergie on Rafa being at Chelsea, his CV and going to the World Club Championship?

Laying the smack down early. Cor blimey.

Linius

I admit I got lucky on that one. I got two last minute goals to come from behind in the final. It really should have been Slizz who won.

Chelsea, what's new?

Just kidding

But this win was an important match for the standings, we both have played five games and this win got me above you.

Clegg

Isn't United new sponsorship deal worth $650m over seven years? Suck on that, Arsenal.

Love the little dig SAF had at Rafa

"Rafa Benítez is very lucky because on his CV in two weeks' time he could have two world championships to his name – and has had nothing to do with the teams. José Mourinho won the treble with Inter Milan. He [Benítez] took over and won the world championship without having to do anything and having nothing to do with the construction of the teams."

Top Bottom