• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Slizz

He got out of his cave?

Lol, it's more of dc still not getting that Arnie isn't rocking the Rafa-tar, kylehimself is.

uQtbT.png

Kyoufu

Mark Hughes got sacked? I am sure Di Matteo will be fired if Chelsea get knocked out of the CL

Levante have been great this season. Don't sleep on them, ESP at home

They failed to beat Real even when they were weakened. No chance of taking anything from a full power Barcelona. :p

faridmon

Dialling BatmanBatmanBatman (Aka Woodlung or whatever)
David Moyes is in Norway tonight watching Molde against Copenhagen in the Europa League. It's believed he's 'keeping tabs' on Vegard Forren

What do you think dude? since he is potentially tapping some Kopenhagen players

Also, NORWEGIAN IN EVERTON!!!!

Messi

They failed to beat Real even when they were weakened. No chance of taking anything from a full power Barcelona. :p

They beat Real at full strength last year and were very close to a draw this season. I won't underestimate them.

Alaba got a copy of FIFA 13

644475_410929792299516_767173021_n.jpg

Clegg

Santos coach Muricy Ramalho on why his side have picked up multiple fines for delaying the starts of matches. "Neymar cannot begin without attending to his hair, his earrings, everything. People pick on him, but his image is part of his art." Neymar told the press in April: "I'm not pretty like Beckham, but I do buy clothes, I do take care. I shave my legs with a little machine I have. I do it in team meetings."
ok

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"I'm not pretty like Beckham, but I do buy clothes, I do take care. I shave my legs with a little machine I have. I do it in team meetings."

Sandro-007.jpg

Dialling BatmanBatmanBatman (Aka Woodlung or whatever)

What do you think dude? since he is potentially tapping some Kopenhagen players

Also, NORWEGIAN IN EVERTON!!!!

Commentators also said it was for Forren. In Copenhagens current squad I am not really sure who Everton would be interested in, maybe Cornelius but we would demand some ridiculous fee for him.

dc89

Anyone else get Hitman from Amazon today when it was reduced as part of the deals.

I did! £25 icluding delivery or there abouts.

Anyone else get Hitman from Amazon today when it was reduced as part of the deals.

Decent deal. It's not a bad game but dammit it's disappointing to see the route they have taken it in, it's becoming much more splinter cell.

Arnie

I did. £23 with delivery is pretty good. I'm a huge fan of the franchise and even if this game's a bit of a letdown I feel I owe it at least a play through.

Nyx

Our opponent of this weekend (NEC Nijmegen) is missing 10 players due to injuries and bans.

Sounds like a match we're going to lose. :(

Don't you people know about game rentals? I was paying £4 a month to rent any game and keep it as long as I wanted. I was able to finish single player games in a few weeks, rather than pay x10 that amount by purchasing it

Far Cry 3 looks amazing, but I can't justify pre-ordering it, meaning I'll miss out on DLC which sounds pretty good :(

Already got 3 games on the go, and PSASBR coming tomorrow probably

Splinter Cell used to be amazing
Hitman used to be amazing

Did anybody ever ask for both gameplay styles to merge though?

Older franchises which have been battered into submission this generation

Final Fantasy
Splinter Cell
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
SSX
Ninja Gaiden

Any more?

Top Bottom