• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

u think götzes cook fits inside there?

ivJN8KVont2jG.gif

Carbonox

You're one of the RE fans left in this world, right? What did you think of re6?

I had fun with it. It's a quirky game but an enjoyable one at that. Very flawed though and hopefully Capcom will learn from this and not shove every shitty idea in their future titles.

Moobabe

I've just started The Walking Dead - I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle this. If Clementine dies I am quitting the world in an explosion of rage and tears.

Blablurn

I've just started The Walking Dead - I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle this. If Clementine dies I am quitting the world in an explosion of rage and tears.

clem became my fav lil girl in every medium ever. she is not annoying , she doesnt bug u, nothing.

3Sixty

A HOTEL near Chelsea's Stamford Bridge stadium has named a suite after the team's new boss - "because it's perfect for short stays".

The top floor room at the Premier Inn in Kensington has been rebranded the Rafael Benitez Suite - following the Spaniard's appointment as Chelsea's interim boss.

A HOTEL near Chelsea's Stamford Bridge stadium has named a suite after the team's new boss - "because it's perfect for short stays".

The top floor room at the Premier Inn in Kensington has been rebranded the Rafael Benitez Suite - following the Spaniard's appointment as Chelsea's interim boss.

Wait. Di Matteo got sacked?

Moobabe

clem became my fav lil girl in every medium ever. she is not annoying , she doesnt bug u, nothing.

She's so... real? I feel such a bizarre correction to her I don't know if I can play through 5 episodes of this - it's so tense and every time she's on the screen I'm anticipating the worst.

Kyoufu

Best job ever. Seriously.

pulga

Banned
The remakes were good also, sucks that I had to play it on 360, though.

I've just purchased The Walking Dead on Steam because of you guys.

I hope it's good.

You seriously won't regret it, it's a GOTY candidate for sure. Do you watch the show/read the comic?

Clegg

The remakes were good also, sucks that I had to play it on 360, though.

You seriously won't regret it, it's a GOTY candidate for sure. Do you watch the show/read the comic?

I have the first 4 volumes of the comics and watched the first season of the show.

Both were pretty good.

I think during winter football break to start reading comics - there are some big paperback volumes with book 1-48 I think. Are those good quality wise - I don't want to throw it away after I read them once.

pulga

Banned
I think during winter football break to start reading comics - there are some big paperback volumes with book 1-48 I think. Are those good quality wise - I don't want to throw it away after I read them once.

The Walking Dead compendium #1? It's sturdy as hell. I've had it for 2 years now and it's in great shape.

Heard that Hillsborough song today, I'm not meant to say this but its fucking dire, far too over worked

Still hope it does well seeing as its for charity mind

Oxx

I already had The Walking Dead on Steam, but I hadn't played it because my computer was below the min specs.

I tried it today and it worked! Now I can play the entire thing in one big slab of zombies.

Linius

I hope they do another sale at christmas time. I wanna have The Walking Dead, but I can't afford it with Far Cry 3 coming next week :(

Top Bottom