• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Hargenx

Again. Parreira. Go get him. Even Ramalho would be a million times better than Mano.

That said I think Brazil's major problem right now is the player pool. Too inexperienced at the international level.
Parreira no, pls, he don't have hand over the players, he is almost retired already!

The big problem is Mano, think about Lucas(future PSG) every time he puts the boy in the team was in the WRONG HOLE, come on man, this is just STUPID!

The inexperienced pool is not a excuse most of this players has experiences enough, this excuse don't exist!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Parreira no, pls, he don't have hand over the players, he is almost retired already!

The big problem is Mano, think about Lucas(future PSG) every time he puts the boy in the team was in the WRONG HOLE, come on man, this is just STUPID!

The inexperienced pool is not a excuse most of this players has experiences enough, this excuse don't exist!
You know, this wouldn't have been a problem had CBF not fired Dunga to begin with.

dc89

Fergie is a character. Him trolling Benitez is only going to fire Benitez up for Sunday, and who do Chelsea play on Sunday?

City, the Champions, top of the league and his biggest rivals at the moment.

Fergie is a character. Him trolling Benitez is only going to fire Benitez up for Sunday, and who do Chelsea play on Sunday?

City, the Champions, top of the league and his biggest rivals at the moment.
Tbh, i'm not sure he was at the mind games there, think he just really does not like Benitez and that's all there was to it :lol.

His comment on Clattenburg was awesome though :D

Lightning

Banned
I think Swiss Ramble is letting the Arsenal fan within him get the better of himself here.

If that scenario follows, then yes, it's worth £30m per year and that's higher than everyone but United.

But that then assumes the Stadium sponsorship deal is worth just £3m and the training kit sponsorship is worth nothing.
The thing to remember about the stadium naming is that it's only extended by a few years. Emirates already had the rights until 2021 anyway before this deal was announced.

Tbh, i'm not sure he was at the mind games there, think he just really does not like Benitez and that's all there was to it :lol.

I love SAF's comments about Rafa a lot.

Fry

And he would have got to the final had Melo not been a fucking idiot. He got eliminated because of the vicissitudes of football, not because of anything else, really.

Melo almost single handedly disqualified Brazil, yeah. Nevertheless, things could have been much simpler had a player like him didn't get called up in the first place.

He made so many questionable call-ups it was unbelievable.

edit: I remember this happening live on tv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EatP6W-vDfA

A famous commentator calling Felipe Melo out on air. Saying he had a poor season with Juventus and what were the reasons he deserved to go to the world cup.

He hung up the call in the end. :LULZ

The thing to remember about the stadium naming is that it's only extended by a few years. Emirates already had the rights until 2021 anyway before this deal was announced.
Yes, and that was an awful deal and this is no better, and crazier still, it's a deal for the year 2021-2028, signed today. Bizarre.

Anyhow, they know what they're doing better than we do so I'm just speculating. The Emirates should have been kept as Ashburton Grove anyway!

Dibbz

It's hard to know how shit Ramsey is or isn't since Wenger keeps playing him on the wing. He or Coquelin are both competent options when pairing Arteta and Cazorla down the middle, I think.

Ramsey has played plenty through the middle and nearly every time this season he has given the ball away when the other 2 midfielders were ahead of him. He can be good on the ball but putting him out wide reduces the risk of him losing the ball in dangerous positions.

Coq is decent but because of his lack of experience he doesn't have much impact going forward. Rosicky will be back soon enough and I'd love to see him in that midfield again.

pulga

Banned
Melo almost single handedly disqualified Brazil, yeah. Nevertheless, things could have been much simpler had a player like him didn't get called up in the first place.

A famous commentator calling Felipe Melo out on air. Saying he had a poor season with Juventus and what were the reasons he deserved to go to the world cup.

He hung up the call in the end. :LULZ

Ahhh Felipe Melo. Good times, good times.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Questionable call-ups aside, there's no other Brazilian manager barring maybe Felipão capable of whipping those fuckers into order right now. Dunga was the man you needed then and the one you need now. But, again, lol politics at CBF.

He hang up the call in the end. :LULZ
When did this air? lol

dc89

Froggie is always at the mind games. Even when he's not intentionally trying.

Last time he intentionally tried he lost :p

Fergie Statue.

Good gesture by the club and more than deserved for Fergie. Definitely should be up there alongside Sir Matt and overlooking Best, Law and Charlton. Would have much preferred this than renaming an entire stand after him, but hey, he's been pretty monumental for us.

It's a real shame Keano turned down the invite and did not attend. Expected I suppose, but a real shame. Some of the pictures from today are great and it would have been awesome if Keane was there too. I guess that's one that will burn forever.

One man I love more than Keane though...

tumblr_mdyb89vWre1rzw4ivo1_500.jpg

Oohhh Ahhh, OooAhhh, OOOAHHH CANTONA

Salvadora

When was Fergie trolling Benitez? From what I watched he was talking about RDM and how they should have left it a couple of weeks at least so he could try for the world championship. Benitez was brought up because he could win it soon and has just joined the club.
It'd be nice because then Arsenal will have nothing left to cling to.

edit: Viva, why did Keane not turn up?
Why would City doing that invalidate the achievements Arsenal have?

pulga

Banned
Fergie Statue.

Good gesture by the club and more than deserved for Fergie. Definitely should be up there alongside Sir Matt and overlooking Best, Law and Charlton. Would have much preferred this than renaming an entire stand after him, but hey, he's been pretty monumental for us.

It's a real shame Keano turned down the invite and did not attend. Expected I suppose, but a real shame. Some of the pictures from today are great and it would have been awesome if Keane was there too. I guess that's one that will burn forever.

One man I love more than Keane though...

tumbl_mdyb89vWre1rzw4ivo1_500.jpg

Oohhh Ahhh, OooAhhh, OOOAHHH CANTONA

Did Ronaldo really say "I'll see you soon" or something to that effect? -_-'

It'd be nice because then Arsenal will have nothing left to cling to.

edit: Viva, why did Keane not turn up?
Not BFF's with Fergie anymore. Fallen out big time and he doesn't seem interested in repairing that relationship.

He is also a grumpy shit and probably didn't fancy breaking bread with a lot of people who he doesn't really like.

Did Ronaldo really say "I'll see you soon" or something to that effect? -_-'
He said that in the 25 year tribute video from a while ago, not today.

It was nothing really. They speak regularly and have gone out for dinner a few times since Ronaldo left so probs just meant in that way.

Here is the video:

See you, Boss!

dc89

Ronnie will see Froggie soon. When he lines up in the tunnel of the Etihad for the derby, but this time he will be wearing a Blue shirt.

pulga

Banned
Ronnie will see Froggie soon. When he lines up in the tunnel of the Etihad for the derby, but this time he will be wearing a Blue shirt.

lololololololol all the while Pep instructs DDR on how to best contain James Rodriguez, amirite?

Top Bottom