• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

pulga

Banned
See? This is what RE6 makes of people. It drives them batshit insane loco.

DONT YOU MOTHERFUCKING WASTE MONEY ON THAT TURD!!

I just realized, Moutinhos last goal was almost identical to one that I had recorded on youtube lol.

untitled-29xsr8.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZrdYyedQS8

Man, even the foot placement and run for the shot is almost identical.

pulga

Banned
Speaking of cray cray, anyone in here ever have the misfortune of reading Ctrl+alt+del back in the day? Final webcomic is out today, apparently. It might possibly be worse than the infamous miscarriage.

FuturusX

Harry's going to get the call and right before the transfer window too. Sky Sports camera's are you ready? Harry's car window are winding down...

Moobabe

It's kind of a prequel and not a prequel. It's a great excuse to have some more Ray Wise in your life though.

As if I need an excuse. That last episode was vintage Lynch though - easily one of my favourites across both seasons, outside of the two episodes where
Laura's killer is revealed
- REAL SPOILER.

Linius

I need to pick Twin Peaks some time too.

I just finished Justified btw, such an awesome series. Can't wait for season four. In the meanwhile I'll be watching The Shield.

FootballFan

Both - and Norma, and Donna. You know the women in a cast are bewilderingly attractive when they make Heather Graham look average.

Forgot about Heather Graham and Norma, didn't really think Donna was all that though, rather have Nadine Hurley :lol okay maybe not.

Lightning

Banned
Mark Hughes deserved the sack, Di Matteo didn't.

Mark Hughes was heavily backed, brought in a lot of players, and now QPR have a big wage bill they have to stay up and Hughes is not delivering the results and simoly doesn't look like he will. Already QPR are finding a small gap to the bottom of the league and we've their squad and the money spent and the backing he's had this is unacceptable.

Meier

I still don't see where James would fit into United's squad. They could play him on the wing but he is a CAM -- we've seen how well playing Kagawa out of position has worked... would they really spend £36m on a guy only to have him fight with their other recent big, young signing?

Wilbur

Banned
I still don't see where James would fit into United's squad. They could play him on the wing but he is a CAM -- we've seen how well playing Kagawa out of position has worked... would they really spend £36m on a guy only to have him fight with their other recent big, young signing?

He plays on the wing for Porto does he not?

Anyway class player but like I've been saying for ages if we spend money on him and not a CM I'll be sad as fuck.

Dortmund, swap Bebe for Gundogan. Juventus, swap Macheda for Vidal.

Sorted.

Kagawa will want to come back to Dortmund after this season and we'll be like "ok, bitch, but with your old wages". And then he'll sit on our bench cause he can't get past Reus, Götze and Kuba.

Top Bottom