• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

FCK, bitch

iPKXLAibmjfK.gif

Linius

did anyone see project x? that was crazy.

I saw it. Wasn't great, but I liked it.

They pulled of such a party in The Netherlands a few months back. Project X Haren, some girl's 16th birthday went bananas on FB. They are doing research about it at the moment, the costs of that research alone are 389000 euros. Damage because of the 'party' was far in the millions.

Wilbur

Banned
Porto - For Cheap? Pfft
Villa - Alex? Very Fucking Crap
Spurs - Totally Hopeless, Fuck Chelsea
Benfica - Sold Luiz Bwahahahaha

I still don't see where James would fit into United's squad. They could play him on the wing but he is a CAM -- we've seen how well playing Kagawa out of position has worked... would they really spend £36m on a guy only to have him fight with their other recent big, young signing?
Yes.

We tried to sign Hazard and Moura. Fergie loves dem attacking options.

Blablurn

I saw it. Wasn't great, but I liked it.

They pulled of such a party in The Netherlands a few months back. Project X Haren, some girl's 16th birthday went bananas on FB. They are doing research about it at the moment, the costs of that research alone are 389000 euros. Damage because of the 'party' was far in the millions.

shiiiit, damn! :D cant imagine man. and netherlands too? im sure everyone was fucking stoned.

D_prOdigy

"According to a Gallup poll from 1997 12 percent of Danish men feel gay. Quite a stark contrast to the fact that out of the Player Association approximate 1000 members, zero are declared homosexuals."

Those 12% has all noticed the Premier Ass.

I do regularly feel a bit gay.

Meier

He plays on the wing for Porto does he not?

Anyway class player but like I've been saying for ages if we spend money on him and not a CM I'll be sad as fuck.

Yeah, he plays on the left as well but I think he's better suited for playing behind the striker personally. Either way, Nani is a RW and James plays LW as well so it's still not a particularly natural fit to have him slot in as a replacement. It feels like a move that's better suited for FM than real life.

Meier

I don't think I've ever made a FK in FM. Maybe 1 or 2 at most.. but in 3 editions worth and at least 35+ seasons within the game.

Top Bottom