• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
We don't have to go through this every day. I don't give a fuck about what you guys think about Bayern or not.

But damn, it's becoming impossible to discuss anything. You guys always team up and think you're always right. I at least have facts on my side.

:lol

okay we're done

elsk

Banned
Kroos is not that bad is he? He is usually pretty good when I watch him, unless you mean it's frustrating that he gets to start every single game. I want to see more Shaqiri at Bayern, he's the man.

He has talent, if that's what you're asking. But he has no pace and to make it even worse: he is the laziest player on earth. On a good day, he makes the maximum of 2 runs on a match.

I think he feels he's so talented that he doesn't has to work like everyone else on the pitch.

Fuck him. Also Jupp keeps playing him even when he does nothing on the pitch.

<3 Shaqiri

AndresON777

shooting blanks
People lust after this?

What the fuck is wrong you people?

dc im disapoint

motorboat_bigger.gif

lol suuuuuuure

FootballFan

We don't have to go through this every day. I don't give a fuck about what you guys think about Bayern or not.

But damn, it's becoming impossible to discuss anything. You guys always team up and think you're always right. I at least have facts on my side.

You shouldn't take it personally, just discussing.

But you say you have the facts which win arguments but when we bring up facts like Villa's goals you make an excuse about playing in the same league, then when the fact of Huntelaar is mentioned you make an excuse about penalties.

Surely you can see how others might get frustrated/baffled.

spidye

arguing in this thread is the most pointless thing you can do. I've leraned it the hard way.
lol

anyway

0,,16403655_401,00.jpg

he's back and ready to take names.

elsk

Banned
I'm not sure if I would exchange Gomez for Huntelaar to be honest. At least Gomez tries and runs all over the place, Huntelaar has poor work rate and I've enough of that with cunt Kroos. I would obviously exchange Gomez for Lewa.

But lets talk about the real star here

644475_410929792299516_767173021_n.jpg

I'm not sure if I would exchange Gomez for Huntelaar to be honest. At least Gomez tries and runs all over the place, Huntelaar has poor work rate and I've enough of that with cunt Kroos. I would obviously exchange Gomez for Lewa.
644475_410929792299516_767173021_n.jpg
I wouldn't. Gomez > Huntelaar for me, for sure, but I was just making a point.

I would rather Lewandowski than Gomez but I just really like Lewa so I am biased. I think he would be better for a more pleasing style of football too but Gomez's goal record can't be denied.

Van Persie is better than both of them anyway :p

spidye

I wouldn't. Gomez > Huntelaar for me, for sure, but I was just making a point.

I would rather Lewandowski than Gomez but I just really like Lewa so I am biased. I think he would be better for a more pleasing style of football too but Gomez's goal record can be denied.

Van Persie is better than both of them anyway :p

Van Persie is the most complete striker on this planet. his crosses are amazing

elsk

Banned
RvP is not even a real striker, pff... haha

Of them all I would pick Lewa. Ahead of Lewa I would only pick Soldado or Falcao.

Hixx

Fabrice Muamba is gonna do Strictly Come Dancing?

Also:

In an average Premier League match the ball is out of play for 34 minutes (Design Technology)

Did not expect that. Thought maybe 15-20.

Fabrice Muamba is gonna do Strictly Come Dancing?

Also:

In an average Premier League match the ball is out of play for 34 minutes (Design Technology)

Did not expect that. Thought maybe 15-20.

If they stopped the clock when the ball went out of play we would get some very different results.

Blablurn

Alaba was really a beast again. Cant wait to see him and ribery rock Dortmund. The best thing is: since robben is injured he wont be able to miss any penalities or screw up our gameplay, müller got this!

elsk

Banned
Alaba was really a beast again. Cant wait to see him and ribery rock Dortmund. The best thing is: since robben is injured he wont be able to miss any penalities or screw up our gameplay, müller got this!

I would prefer to have Robben as RW and Müller as SS vs. Dortmund. I don't really like Thomas as RW.

Alaba has always looked very bad vs. Dortmund, btw. Hope to see the same Alaba of the matches vs. RM

Cristiano said:
I think United will do it this year and win their title back. He (Ferguson) came to the hotel to speak with Mourinho, and of course, I spoke with him too. We didn't speak about returning to United, just about his moment with Manchester United and mine with Real Madrid. We were just happy to see each other.

I enjoyed coming back to Manchester. When I arrived at the airport I was so happy. I had a beautiful story here in Manchester so it was nice to see all the fans and United shirts - I'm always happy to be here.

I LOVE YOU RONNIE!

Blablurn

I would prefer to have Robben as RW and Müller as SS vs. Dortmund. I don't really like Thomas as RW.

Alaba has always looked very bad vs. Dortmund, btw. Hope to see the same Alaba of the matches vs. RM
Alaba got this, i dont know what happened with him but his skills are incredible. Both in defense and offense. Never expected that.

Top Bottom