• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
What's your favourite cheese?

I don't know if it's my favourite but I really like goat's cheese.

Halloumi.

Gourmet Burger Kitchen do this fucking divine halloumi. I need to know how they cook it. It's just... I was thinking about it earlier and I almost cried thinking about how good it was. It was that fucking good.

elsk

Banned
Alaba is pretty good but:

Jordi_Alba-2-1200.jpg

campeon de europa bitches!

He lost against Honduras u23, tho.

Halloumi.

Gourmet Burger Kitchen do this fucking divine halloumi. I need to know how they cook it. It's just... I was thinking about it earlier and I almost cried thinking about how good it was. It was that fucking good.
Yes mate. Those Halloumi bites are pricey as hell but got dayum. The camberbert burger there is also great.

They also do the best ever vanilla milkshake.

I get 30% discount there. Wanna have lunch with me one day?

Yup. No longer the MEN, hasn't been for a few months. It's as if no one wants to buy the naming rights either!
Wow. Usually I'm not keen on naming rights but the MEN was...the MEN!

Surprised nobody has bought the rights. It's the most frequently used arena in all of Europe.

elsk

Banned
I just got that most of you guys live in England, why don't you get together one of these days? wooden wouldn't be able to attend, so it's all good

dc89

Surprised nobody has bought the rights. It's the most frequently used arena in all of Europe.

Yeah I know! Some pretty big artists perform there, everyone from Rodger Waters & Iron Maiden to Lady Gaga, Kanye West & Jay Z etc. I still call it the MEN :p

Fry:
- Likes the Big Bang Theory
- didn't like Hot Fuzz
- thinks Ibra > Villa, and Gomez > Lewandowski and Huntelaar
- is easily wound up

-likes Oasis and the Killers
- likes Ben Affleck's films WAY TOO MUCH
- likes the Departed WAY TOO MUCH

at least he loves RE4 like I do

Bo-Locks

I'm surprised at this too. I think it's second in ticket sales in Europe (maybe even the world) for an indoor venue. One of the biggest along with the O2, too. Every major international artist performs in London and Manchester and it holds lots of other events like this one. Major £ to be had there.

Top Bottom