• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Zabojnik

Love this photo. Curva Sud <3

JuvChe181.jpg

spidye

And martinez is a beast in the making. His defensive behavior was par excellence today, damn.

we have to be careful not to overrate this game. hannover had not even 48 hours to rest after europa league on thursday. DFB is a fucking joke.

martinez was always awesome. haven't seen a bad game from him until now

dc89

flPGk.png

I'd die if I went to the train station and saw the City squad there ready to catch their train.

where is Mario?

Wilbur

Banned
You shouldn't take it personally, just discussing.

But you say you have the facts which win arguments but when we bring up facts like Villa's goals you make an excuse about playing in the same league, then when the fact of Huntelaar is mentioned you make an excuse about penalties.

Surely you can see how others might get frustrated/baffled.

Eh, Fry is quite staunch in his arguments. He's ignoring facts so he can use other facts, but fuck it. No one was arguing, just stating opinion.

Yen

Fry:
- Likes the Big Bang Theory
- didn't like Hot Fuzz
- thinks Ibra > Villa, and Gomez > Lewandowski and Huntelaar
- is easily wound up

K1LLER7

Fuck that we'll die. If we lose to them in the quarters or semis, fair enough. Don't wanna go out this early.

I dunno. He'll obviously tear you apart. You sure you want to see that?

Madrid would slaughter us.
:lol we'll probably get beat but they have a shite defence at the moment so we could give them a game.tbh, Don't see us winning it and would like to see up play a big team.

The way you guys were going on I thought Madrid were 3-0 down or something.

1-0 with 40 mins to go. They'll win easily.

So this is what it feels like when you guys watch United huh?

dc89

Cheese?!

A proper, crumbly Lancashire is delicious.

There's a garlic infused cheddar which comes in a black wax, that's amazing.

Top Bottom