• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

£5 on Madrid & Barca games to have over 2.5 and United to win. 3/1 pretty much.

City and Chelsea to score both halves is 10/1 at Skybet.

When bookies want a minimum deposit, e.g. £5, but you want to stake £1 and their minimum withdrawal is £10...you deposit £11 and withdraw the £10, leaving you with £1 to stake on whatever you want.

dc89

Oooooohhh. Guidetti may go on loan to Bolton in the summer. City have a good relationship with Bolton and we've loaned them Boyata and Weiss in the past.

Hixx

I just saw the stats after finishing episode 2 of the Walking Dead game.

I'm a monster!

I'm having to replay Episode 1 (re-bought on Steam, played originally on 360) and I think I've made Lee a bit more of a dick this time. I feel bad.

dc89

sports-betting-is-cool1.jpg

New Avatar for someone who has lost money tonight on Madrid.

feel

Sigh. I really need to stop caring for teams other than Porto, they're the only ones who can manage to be consistently not shit.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
From twitter:

"Manu_Sainz: El Madrid ha pedido a los compañeros de C+ que no paren a ningún jugador para hacer valoraciones postpartido.."

hahahaha!!! sore losers.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Did Chivas make it farther than America?
We did better against Toluca at home with a half-capacity stadium than América with the Azteca full. América is a team that got as far as it did because of referee decisions. They are Mexico's Real Madrid, but dumber.
I honestly don't know because only Colombian scrubs play in your shitty league :)
And yet those scrubs are the ones who start for your national team! Pékerman be mental.

Top Bottom