• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Moobabe

Must be embarrassing to have such a hyped comeback and then lose

Still he did well to get in shape to go 9 rounds I suppose

Senchenko was no mug - a pretty tough fight considering it's been 40+ months out.

But it's true - the media built this up so much and didn't give the Ukrainian a chance at all.

Hatton was stopped.

The guy he was fighting was basically a chump too.

The guy was 32-1 going into the fight against Hatton!

Clegg

Senchenko was no mug - a pretty tough fight considering it's been 40+ months out.

But it's true - the media built this up so much and didn't give the Ukrainian a chance at all.

The guy was 32-1 going into the fight against Hatton!

He was knocked out by Paulie Malignaggi.

That makes you a chump.

Feel for Ricky.

You knew he was defeated as he went down. In that moment you could just tell he came back for the money, not because he had the fighting spirit.

A very likeable guy. I hope Ricky just stays safe now.

Bo-Locks

Feel for Ricky.

You knew he was defeated as he went down. In that moment you could just tell he came back for the money, not because he had the fighting spirit.

A very likeable guy. I hope Ricky just stays safe now.

Does he actually need the money? That's the only reason I can think of as to why he would do this, but he doesn't seem like someone to blow all his winnings on chrome plated Bentley's, or whatever.

Flintoff doesn't need the money and he's fighting next month.

spidye

hahaha :( but it looks so great.

it is great. that's exactly the problem :(

Real_20Betis_20Balompie_20v_20Real_20Madrid_20CF_20-_20La_20Liga__29703480-1353797867.jpg

dc89

Yep

Was Hattons last fight before this getting paggered by Mayweather? Must be hard for a good boxer to go out on a couple of losses time to swallow your pride and retire for good

Mayweather beat him, then he won two fights and thought he could take Pac Man out, got beat by him too then retired.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Hatton got destroyed by Pacquiao and that was the last time I saw him, didn't know he was still fighting.

Messi

I hope the person who was saying there were tasty odds on Barca and Real this weekend took my advice and avoided betting on those two games. These are dodgy fixtures for both teams. As we seen tonight.

Kyoufu

I hope the person who was saying there were tasty odds on Barca and Real this weekend took my advice and avoided betting on those two games. These are dodgy fixtures for both teams. As we seen tonight.

Glitch in the matrix.

Should have listened :(

Linius

I guess Lego put 300 on Betis to beat the odds.

Top Bottom