• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

It's a ghost town in here

Sad but true. Alan Davies has also lost his shine over the last few years.

There's a good'un in a couple of weeks. Even when it used to be a shit lineup, you'd have Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock, Rob Brydon or David Mitchell to redeem it. It seems like we're regularly getting 3 shite panelists at a time now though :(

I mean, Greg Proops, David O'Deherty and Reginald D Hunter at once? Reg is alright, but not great. The other 2 are fucking shite

Messi

Early bed time GAF?

GLoy2.gif

There's a good'un in a couple of weeks. Even when it used to be a shit lineup, you'd have Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock, Rob Brydon or David Mitchell to redeem it. It seems like we're regularly getting 3 shite panelists at a time now though :(

I mean, Greg Proops, David O'Deherty and Reginald D Hunter at once? Reg is alright, but not great. The other 2 are fucking shite
There was an episode earlier this series with three women panelists. All jokes aside about women not being funny, I simply could not get through that episode.

I get my weekly QI fix by watching bits on YouTube now. :(

There was an episode earlier this series with three women panelists. All jokes aside about women not being funny, I simply could not get through that episode.

I get my weekly QI fix by watching bits on YouTube now. :(

I didn't even bother trying to get through that one. Jo Brand has grown on me a bit recently, but Sue Perkins is fucking dreadful

I spent Thursday afternoon reading the guest lists on wikipedia, and finding/watching the good Sean Lock episodes

Does Rich Hall still appear on QI?

I've always liked his comedy.

Occasionally, not as often as he used to. They'd better get Jack Whitehall on more often, he and Fry had an instant rapport and their flirting was hilarious

edit: David O'Doherty is an embarassment to his profession

GolazoDan

Hey, I found the football thread at last! Spot the junior member, ha.

Went to the United/QPR game earlier. Getting just about sick of giving teams a head start, especially in this case because QPR weren't actually very good. They parked the bus (not a bad tactic) and that didn't combine well with us trying to use mad skillz to walk the ball in. Then again, letting them score encouraged them to bring Anton Ferdinand on so maybe it was tactical genius from Fergie, I dunno.

Really don't like watching Paul Scholes nowadays. I know a United fan shouldn't be saying that but seriously. Him and Fletcher, terrible combination. Anderson changed the game for the better when he came on and has done pretty well for himself whenever he's played this season. Plus he'll get his usual New Year injury soon so give the big man some starts, I demand it :(

Wilbur

Banned

Went to the United/QPR game earlier. Getting just about sick of giving teams a head start, especially in this case because QPR weren't actually very good. They parked the bus (not a bad tactic) and that didn't combine well with us trying to use mad skillz to walk the ball in. Then again, letting them score encouraged them to bring Anton Ferdinand on so maybe it was tactical genius from Fergie, I dunno.

Really don't like watching Paul Scholes nowadays. I know a United fan shouldn't be saying that but seriously. Him and Fletcher, terrible combination. Anderson changed the game for the better when he came on and has done pretty well for himself whenever he's played this season. Plus he'll get his usual New Year injury soon so give the big man some starts, I demand it :(

This post is beautiful

MPW

hope barca wins tmmrw

that way madrid just focuses on CL knowing league is out of reach completely

oh and if a good bid for casillas comes, sell him

Clegg

Another United fan? Excellent!!

Wilbury will be along shortly with your induction pack.

Just so you know, we do a lot of complaining about our midfield.

Salvadora

How do you feel about Arsenal?

They've been disappointing me for years, I miss the days when our players and their players would have Pier 6 brawls in the tunnel.

I am an Arsenal fan myself and I miss the intense rivalry myself. Nothing really like them games anymore :(

Guys, I think I have a boil on my neck, how do I get rid of it?

GolazoDan

May I ask how you feel about Olivia Wilde and her prominent features?

Welcome btw
I feel hot and sweaty about them and I'll leave it at that.

I am an Arsenal fan myself and I miss the intense rivalry myself. Nothing really like them games anymore :(
Was even good a few years ago when both teams had volatile characters, albeit nobody on the level of Keane/Vieira. The Fabregas, Adebayor, van Persie (in his young punk permacrock days) types at Arsenal, guess it would have been Ronaldo, Rooney, Nani and the like at United. Mad Bill Gallas and the great Mikael Silvestre at the back, love it.

Messi

I feel hot and sweaty about them and I'll leave it at that.

I think we will get along just fine.

--

This is such an odd thing to have come up but I was googling album covers and came across Left Eye. It is such a shame that she died, she was beautiful.

Fintan

Just back from the pub, it caught on fire and we had to leave.

The first time I realised the quality of Qi panelists was going slightly downhill was when they had that puppet on.

Top Bottom