• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

elsk

Banned
I want Pellegrini to coach Bayern next season. We need someone who knows how to rotate and fucking promote players from the youth teams.

Messi

_60884283_tito_vilanova_getty.jpg

"All according to keikaku"

first in league
first in the group of CL

:bow

I had some reservations after that sorry display in the second leg of the supercopa, but Tito proved me wrong. Best posible coach for us after Guardiola.

Tito has done a great job in my eyes, especially during this defensive crisis. But I still miss Peps sexy fashion on the sidelines. That man could rock a cardigan.

I want Pellegrini to coach Bayern next season. We need someone who knows how to rotate and fucking promote players from the youth teams.

Barcelona's+Pep+Guardiola+will+keep+the+advance.jpg

Pellegrini is good though.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pellegrini has been amazing at Malaga.

Did anyone see Isco shitting on Valencia players? That was wow, Iniesta-esque. Spain has so much fucking talent, it's ridiculous.

Meier

We will see how well Pep performs at his next club. At this point, he'll never coach a poor squad again like Mou so some may always question him but who knows. I'd love to let him try his hand at City.

pulga

Banned
I wish I had a Wii U right now. Instead browsing FootyGAF while taking this dump, I could be taking down some zombies.
She died in 2002, wow 10 years ago.

It was very strange indeed to pick up the newspaper the next day and find out she died in freaking Honduras, of all places!

GolazoDan

Watching Match of the Day (in between Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episodes, I'm an adult by the way). Owen and Dublin giving this a real MOTD2 feel.

Well it was a good game today despite no goals. Arsenal play the kind of football I aspire Villa to play. Cheers!

I was pretty excited with how hard we played and lasted the full 90'. I really think we will begin to get some wins once we start playing the bottom half of the league. We need those points.

In Lambert We Trust. <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh hey welcome GolazoDan! It's exciting to see new faces around here.

El Sha beasting? Not if this stud has anything to say about it.

http://images.sportinglife.com/12/10/800x600/MartinCaceresJuveceleb_2848077.jpgIMG][/QUOTE]

<3

-

MILAN-JUVEEEE. I can't hide my excitement!

Edit: Maybe I should stop saying exciting.

rodvik

I was pretty excited with how hard we played and lasted the full 90'. I really think we will begin to get some wins once we start playing the bottom half of the league. We need those points.

In Lambert We Trust. <3

Yeah, I was very taken by our work rate and pressing. Plus Westwood, my god, he was last playing in league two. Good signing.

IF we beat Reading I will start to fele its all coming together. Fingers crossed.

rodvik

"I’m enjoying my stay here. I’ve enjoyed it since the first day I came. It’s a terrific football club. "

Stewart Downing May 2011

He left in July...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm excited glad Vidal is happy because we're planning to trap him here forever.

-

An amusing story about Roma:

Roma have terminated their contract with Kappa due to “serious defects,” but in turn the kit sponsors announced they will take the club to court.

etc

President of BasicNet S.p.A. Marco Boglione, which includes Kappa, gave a statement to the ANSA news agency.

“For over a year the Americans now in charge of Roma have declared their intention to terminate the contract with us.

“The reasons they gave with regards to the quality of material are nothing more than excuses which will be torn apart by the judges.

“Unfortunately, from Monday our rapport with the club will be only through the courts.”

Warrior kits in 2013-2014? Is there a link between Warrior and Liverpool/Roma owners?

FootballFan

Chelsea beware: Pep Guardiola the perfectionist holds all the cards
The former Barcelona manager would get guarantees denied others at Stamford Bridge but would he really fit there? http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/nov/24/chelsea-pep-guardiola-perfectionist

after reading this, i really can't see pep joining chelsea

He would be most successful at Man United, Bayern and
Barca :(

People made it sound like Pep did nothing for Barca while he was there. Like he was just there because a team needs a manager.

What do you mean bro? That is what he did. Ronaldinho, Deco, Edmilson etc all decided to leave them selves. And Busquets, Pedro and Pique were brought in without Peps knowledge. And Cruyff put Messi into the false 9 role. And Iniesta Xavi were the best midfielders in 2005 as well. :lol (sarcasm for those that didn't catch it).

Tbf Pep didn't make great signings.

Ibra(shit), Chygrinski(shit), Hleb(shit), Maxwell(good), Villa(fantastic), Alves(fantastic), Keita(good), Pique(good), Sanchez(good with Pep, not Tito), Adriano(good) can't think of any others.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is it though? At one point England must accept being an average sporting country. :p

There's being average, then there's falling apart at the seams whenever things start to go against us.

Things have started going wrong though in the 4 major sports, undoubtedly

No longer the best at cricket, in any form
Okay at rugby, nothing more
No notable tennis players
Dreadful at football

shortyme

There's being average, then there's falling apart at the seams whenever things start to go against us.

Dreadful at football

At least you're not Canada. We're not good at anything. :'(

sohois

Dreadful at football

England are only allowed to be good at one sport at a time, since they were so successful at the Olympics they have decided to fail at all the other sports for a bit.

Next year Lewis Hamilton will start winning or something and that'll be it for that year.

Top Bottom