• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hopefully Napoli and Inter win so the serie a remains a tight battle

They probably will. But with all due respect to them (or one of them at least), they aren't consistent enough to last till May.

Fiorentina are better than both.

Edit: What a fucking nightmare, we're competing with Inter, Fiorentina AND Napoli. It's lose-lose-lose.

Subotic is actually underrated quite a bit to be honest. Extremely solid in defense and he really stepped up his passing this season while it feels like Hummels' got worse. But that might have something to do with his last season's passing being nearly perfect for a CB.

Wouldn't trade them for anyone else, they're still just 23. If they stay at Dortmund together they will be the best CB pairing in the world sooner rather than later.

Lightning

Banned
They probably will. But with all due respect to them (or one of them at least), they aren't consistent enough to last till May.
Yeah of course but at least it keeps it exciting wee bit longer. Makes the league more exciting.

Wouldn't trade them for anyone else, they're still just 23. If they stay at Dortmund together they will be the best CB pairing in the world sooner rather than later.
Subotic will leave eventually.

He's basically said as much already.

Salazar

You have a competent midfield, though. If they came to United, they'd have much more exposure to the kind of arduous problem-solving that will really develop them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro's twitter:

Hey guys, thanks for all the messages! I’m so pleased with our win today. I had a hard hit, but I’m feeling good! #sandroBeast #superSandro.

It was pretty gross, he puked up a load of bloody mush when he took the whack but nothing can stop this boy. My second favourite player after BAE.

Underwater sections in TR games are fucking horrible.

Bless this change.

I must be the only person on earth who loves underwater segments in games. TR won't be the same without it.

Hixx

Underwater sections generally suck. Guild Wars 2 and Mario Galaxy are the only games I can remember with enjoyable ones.

Lunchbox

Banned
what ever bro, im the best dressed man in that thread

rest of you granpas can buy cardigans and overalls with your retirement checks

Salazar

cdvaY.gif

COLOMBIA WHAT THE FUCK

dc89

Did you watch us get roasted by a shit Southampton side? We are the worst team in the PL. Even QPR play better than we do.

Feels bad man. :(

No you're not that bad. You're just having your blip now, you'll be fine. No way can a team with Ba, Cisse, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Coloccini & Krul get relegated.

Southampton roasted United at their place and United are title contenders. They got out of that one thanks to a stupidly good striker that they don't deserve.

3Sixty

"I was very close to the Ukraine. It was a fantastic offer and I had meetings with them in London, it was a great chance for me but this came up and I decided the Premier League was where I wanted to be. If this had not come up on Friday, I would have taken the (Ukraine) job on a four-year deal."

Oh 'Arry :lol

sohois

Just bought myself a nawty leather jacket and then had a massive Chinese, I can almost relate to the many posts on such a subject finally, though there were a few key differences in my situation.

Redknapp has said he won't be spending much because he already has class and energy and determination in the squad.

:lol

To be fair, the players QPR have really should be good enough, when they can field a team like:

--------------Cesar
Bosingwa-Ferdinand-Nelson-Fabio
---------Granero-Mbia------------
Park--------Taarabt--------Hoilett
------Cisse/Johnson/Zamora----

And that leaves a shit ton of depth on the bench as well. Now, a lot of their players are past or their best, mercenaries or just fairly shit, but it's still a much better team than the other relegation candidates.

dc89

Sorry Quiche, kinda babysitting my GF's nephew today, just got him to sleep again :p FIFA TIME!

Edit: Gonna get my arse kicked here.

FootballFan

pele got 3 world cups! messi will be lucky to win 2

:lol cute seeing Madrid fans now being Pele/Muller fans. Messi's strength is that big.

Firstly he couldn't score against English teams, then he wasn't complete enough, then he couldn't perform for Argentina, then he couldn't score as much as Pele, now he can't win 3 world cups. :lol

Keep grasping and looking for excuses to say he isn't one of the greatest players of all time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just bought myself a nawty leather jacket and then had a massive Chinese, I can almost relate to the many posts on such a subject finally, though there were a few key differences in my situation.

To be fair, the players QPR have really should be good enough, when they can field a team like:

--------------Cesar
Bosingwa-Ferdinand-Nelson-Fabio
---------Granero-Mbia------------
Park--------Taarabt--------Hoilett
------Cisse/Johnson/Zamora----

And that leaves a shit ton of depth on the bench as well. Now, a lot of their players are past or their best, mercenaries or just fairly shit, but it's still a much better team than the other relegation candidates.

These three areas are rancid, in defense and up front they are Championship standard. There is talent in the squad but the basic foundations are feeble.

Salazar

To be fair, the players QPR have really should be good enough, when they can field a team like:.

I'm not saying he's wildly wrong - I'm just doubting, fundamentally, Harry's ability to go low-key during a transfer window.

And Taarabt might have talent, but he's pretty toxic.

Kyoufu

:lol cute seeing Madrid fans now being Pele/Muller fans. Messi's strength is that big.

Firstly he couldn't score against English teams, then he wasn't complete enough, then he couldn't perform for Argentina, then he couldn't score as much as Pele, now he can't win 3 world cups. :lol

Keep grasping and looking for excuses to say he isn't one of the greatest players of all time.

Messi was offered to play for Spain right? He could have won a few World Cups but he chose Argentina.

And for that, he gains more respect from me.

Lunchbox

Banned
Messi was offered to play for Spain right? He could have won a few World Cups but he chose Argentina.

when he was offered, spain didnt win shit and argentina had one of the best squads in the world

glory hunter thought he could ride the coat tail to a world cup like he does at barcelona, now he's fucked

Wes

venison crêpe

Sure he's one of the greatest players of the sport of all time, but history remembers more brightly those who do it at World Cups. Just the way of the world.

Kyoufu

when he was offered, spain didnt win shit and argentina had one of the best squads in the world

glory hunter thought he could ride the coat tail to a world cup like he does at barcelona, now he's fucked

Growing up with the likes of Xavi and Iniesta, I doubt he didn't think these two would be powerful on the International scene.

FootballFan

He had a choice between playing for Spain u20 or Argentina u20. He picked Argentina, most likely because he sees himself as an Argentinian even though he spent half his life in Catalunya.

Top Bottom