• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

MPW

Müller actually was interviewed about the Messi thing last season, and he said that he would be the first one to congratulate Messi if he scores the 68 goals.

"You can't stop time. Records are made to be broken, not to be eternal. And I do not feel bad at all if Messi is who snatch my record, it would be an honor."

"If Messi achieves to score 68 goals, I will be the first to congratulate him".

Pelé is a cunt

pele got 3 world cups! messi will be lucky to win 2

dortmund must win the cl this season cause next season they won't have the same team

psg/zenit/man city will make crazy offers for dortmund players

xbhaskarx

574624_451578911567696_1856729192_n.png

One of the dumbest arguments you can make about an individual player in a team sport....

Congrats to Tijuana fans (do we have any?)! I hope they become champions.

They are probably the favorite Mexican team for many US fans because they have half a dozen Americans, pretty much the anti-Chivas

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Didn't Dortmund beat Real madrid?

None of Dortmund goals in that match came from amazing counterattacks, one came from a Pepe brain fart and the other from a shitty clearance from Casillas after a corner. That match Madrid played like shit, not that Dortmund ran over them.

When Madrid is on their game they run you over, see supercopa second leg first half.

Error

Also Pepe and Sergio Ramos>>>>>>>>>>>Hummels and Subotic

Madrid really miss Marcelo, he is much better than Coentrao. Ronaldo benefits a lot from having Marcelo in the team.

elsk

Banned
Also Pepe and Sergio Ramos>>>>>>>>>>>Hummels and Subotic

Madrid really miss Marcelo, he is much better than Coentrao. Ronaldo benefits a lot from having Marcelo in the team.

Hummels is better than Pepe and Ramos. Subotic is not that good, in my opinion

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Got home and the Valdés pk save was on. The rebound save was magnífico.

People dont even know Torino exist Timmy, get that in your head. Bout to cuddle with my Iniesta love pillow as I watch the match :D

Timurid

did you answer my question? (too lazy to go back)

are you guys signing Suazo?
Well, he was spotted in Torino last week and he was by our headquarters. Plus, Ogbonna and him both share the same agent too. ye it looks like we will be signing him.

Error

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh, Sergio Ramos is the best centreback in the world right now. Hummels is not even close. And as much as I hate Pepe he is a beast, dude is a fucking wall.

elsk

Banned
Well, he was spotted in Torino last week and he was by our headquarters. Plus, Ogbonna and him both share the same agent too. ye it looks like we will be signing him.

yesssssssss. I'll support Torino if that happens.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh, Sergio Ramos is the best centreback in the world right now. Hummels is not even close. And as much as I hate Pepe he is a beast, dude is a fucking wall.

Hahaha, hope you're kidding. Hummels is much better than Ramos. Even Boateng is around the same level as Ramos already.

Error

You got to be kidding, Ramos was one of Spain best players in the Eurocup Hummels got clowned by Balotelli and fucking Italy. Ramos hasn't put a foot wrong all season, it's just that Madrid isn't as deadly as they were last season and Barcelona is unbeatable.

I'd take Ramos over Hummels with my eyes close, easily.

Meier

Hahaha, hope you're kidding. Hummels is much better than Ramos. Even Boateng is around the same level as Ramos already.

Dude -- get real about Boateng. And no I'm not saying that just because he's a little bitch who tucked tail. Hummels is definitely in the conversation for best in the world at CB though.

You got to be kidding, Ramos was one of Spain best players in the Eurocup Hummels got clowned by Balotelli and fucking Italy.

Balotelli was godly that game. He beat Lahm like a drum on the one goal but I don't remember Hummels being at fault per se on the other. I'm not sure who was marking him but I don't think anyone could have stopped him.

Timurid

YAY!!! I won't be the only one!! The only concern i have with suazo is his fitness. If he can stay fit we will be set. Plus, Bianchi hasn't scored any goals since September. So we really need a competent striker atm.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That Piqué - Ramos CB at the Euros gave me a boner. Hopefully Sergio gets on Ronaldo and Mou's shitlist so we can get him.

La Fin Du Monde beer is so good.

Error

Balotelli was godly that game. He beat Lahm like a drum on the one goal but I don't remember Hummels being at fault per se on the other. I'm not sure who was marking him but I don't think anyone could have stopped him.
Hummels played like crap in that game, late with his challenges lots of misplaced passes and Pirlo danced all over that defense during the match.

Italy won 3-0 I think, but the actual display would've suggested a 5-0.

elsk

Banned
Dude -- get real about Boateng. And no I'm not saying that just because he's a little bitch who tucked tail. Hummels is definitely in the conversation for best in the world at CB though.

Boateng is our best CB now. Last season he was very inconsistent but now he's very solid and the best defender in the team with least conceded goals.
He most likely is the second best german CB, his only downside is not being a leader.

You just mad because he left Man City haha

You got to be kidding, Ramos was one of Spain best players in the Eurocup Hummels got clowned by Balotelli and fucking Italy. Ramos hasn't put a foot wrong all season, it's just that Madrid isn't as deadly as they were last season and Barcelona is unbeatable.

I'd take Ramos over Hummels with my eyes close, easily.

You have to compare them on club level. Their national team coach is pure shit. Even Messi looked bad when they had a shit coach

Kenka

In all honesty, I think the pair Hummels-Subotic is as good as the Pepe-Ramos one.

Which is not exactly saying much. The Henchoz-Hyppiä era in Liverpool was the best one in recent times, imho.

Meier

I was already going to reiterate how good Yessine Benzia was in FM for me and then he went and scored 7 (!!) goals in the Taça de Portugal final to finish the season with 48 goals in 49 apps. Only the second time a player has scored 6+ for me in 3 editions of FM. Yay achievement!

He scored 13 in the UCL for me.

pulga

Banned

lolololol your Madrid hate is funny. What the hell did Madrid do to you as a kid? Were you a Barca fan at some point?

elsk

Banned
lolololol your Madrid hate is funny. What the hell did Madrid do to you as a kid? Were you a Barca fan at some point?

no. I'm not hating. Hummels is better than Ramos. And Boateng is awesome now + Dante

ibguAZzLEBanZG.gif

Dante is so awesome, hope he gets at least a bench spot in Brazil 2014.

Finally wearing my Milan scarf at work again. That took waaaay too long, too bad the pen was a gift from the ref, though. Winning with a proper goal would've been better.

dc89

At Arsenal. I love:

Cazorla
Wilshere
Arteta
Sagna
Oxcart

I think that's it...

Compared to the Invincibles days, where I loved Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, Vieira, Cole, Campbell, Cygan (lol)...

Nasri is missing from this list.

---

Jeff has hyped me up over DDR by sending me this on Twitter.

"TMW editor Michele Criscitiello says De Rossi was in London this weekend at Hotel Baglioni met with Man City staff and Mancini"

it's happening guys. DDR shirt preorder status - not cancelled

Yen

Nasri is missing from this list.

---

Jeff has hyped me up over DDR by sending me this on Twitter.

"TMW editor Michele Criscitiello says De Rossi was in London this weekend at Hotel Baglioni met with Man City staff and Mancini"

it's happening guys. DDR shirt preorder status - not cancelled
Bloody hell. Garcia, Rodwell and DDR in the one season. Such an astute transfer policy!

The fuck did I just hear on tv about Baineses to Utd being back on for January ?
Was in the British tabloid press this weekend. Doubt it happens now, seems like Everton wanted alot of money for him last year and don't see them taking any less now.

Plus Fellaini is nailed on to leave so doubt they'd sell both.

Salazar

Was in the British tabloid press this weekend. Doubt it happens now, seems like Everton wanted alot of money for him last year and don't see them taking any less now.

Oui. Seems roundly improbable.

Besides, Baines would just make Young look even more ridiculously, painfully redundant than he does already. Better to just buy a fucking winger.

Lightning

Banned

Unless Baines forces a move. He has been vocal about CL football so that may play a factor as he really wants to play for England. Baines doesn't seem the type to force Everton's hand but you never know.

It would take a lot of money regardless and Baines is getting on in years now. Not a young lad anymore so hard to justify the money that Everton are after.

Oui. Seems roundly improbable.

Besides, Baines would just make Young look even more ridiculously, painfully redundant than he does already. Better to just buy a fucking winger.
Admittedly its coloured by Evra's recent just about competent form, but with Fabio coming back next year we might be okay. Fabio shouldn't have gone on loan anyway. Buttner looks shit so we should have just kept the twin and helped him along.

Salazar

Yo Andres

Saw this

I saw an article about Bruno Bini. He offered a thong to Thiney, and asked some players to pose half nude, WTF ?? What is happening with the french team ?? This is crazy !

:lol

Super Gaetane is all gtfo

8vwR3.jpg

@Milanello explained why Montolivo was our captain yesterday night: Allegri wanted to make Yepes the captain, but then Berlusconi suggested, on Saturday, that it should've been Monto. The team whole team agreed, not that they had any choice, of course.

dc89

FUUU. New Tomb Raider game - you can't swim. WHAT?! You're marooned on this island, you know, a land mass surrounded entirely by water and you can't swim!?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon <3

"The replay is clear, it wasn&#8217;t a penalty, but that wasn&#8217;t the reason behind our defeat, we had an hour to get back into it and weren&#8217;t able to do so. There are many incidents like that over the course of a season.

"If people want to find excuses for a defeat, it&#8217;s simple, but I believe the best way of explaining it would be to say that the opposition were better than us and we deserved to lose.

"Having said that, you have to ask why we lost. It&#8217;s not easy to work out. We were missing something and that was evident. We had time to get back on level terms but we didn&#8217;t ever create the right opportunity."

I'm glad everyone is admitting we were second best last night.

-

Quag's reaction to his sub.

My guess: "Padoin? PADOIN???"
or "Should've been Vucinic you twat"

Top Bottom