• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

B-rod is an amazing nickname. Anyone here have a nickname? My friends used to call me BFG. It stood for Big Obesity Bollox, it hurt my feelings :(
That doesn't make sense.

Most of my nicknames I came up with myself, pretty sad but they stuck. Jaap is also one of my nicknames, named after Jaap Stam.

Clegg

SAF was impressed with Anderson's performance on Saturday.

"I thought Ando won the game for us," he told MUTV.

"His performance was outstanding. He took the game by the scruff of the neck and he was so positive and determined in his play that he picks himself on Wednesday.

Just a reminder for people to change their FPL teams for tomorrow and Wednesday's games. I always forget to change it for the midweeks

@Meier, is he the guy who's going on a road trip around the US?

Meier

@Meier, is he the guy who's going on a road trip around the US?

Yeah, check out his blog here: http://questforfire.tumblr.com/. He's a few months behind in his updates versus real life but there are tons of amazing photos and stories (although he has kind of a crazy writing style... lots of jargon). His Burning Man posts are awesome -- shame he's never done any drugs and doesn't drink! It is amazing to think all of these different photos come from the same country.. America has some pretty amazing locations geographically-speaking.

Look how short his chops were near the start of his journey (~6 months ago): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5053l7S0w1r55dkno1_1280.jpg

3Sixty

j62ws4bTEN6ID.png

WHHHHHYYYYY

faridmon

I have been called Abs for somereason during this University studies. I really don't know why and I don't have any sexy abs or anything.

Wilbur

Banned
Scunthorpe boss Brian Laws has issued an apology after saying his team's defending was "as bad as the Holocaust" in Saturday's 4-0 defeat by Doncaster.

I made Lambert my captain, if he doesn't score I'm gonna hunt you down

Newcastle had 2 shots in the entire game? That's a Derby-level performance

It says Rubin Kazan you donut :lol

Scunthorpe boss Brian Laws has issued an apology after saying his team's defending was "as bad as the Holocaust" in Saturday's 4-0 defeat by Doncaster.

It says Rubin Kazan you donut :lol

So it does lol

I assumed it was the Southampton game coz he was posting a similar image during that game, with similarly lopsided stats. Also, I had a difficult childhood, be nice to me.

3Sixty

So it does lol

I assumed it was the Southampton game coz he was posting a similar image during that game, with similarly lopsided stats. Also, I had a difficult childhood, be nice to me.

Sorry is was in gambling mode. Not PR mode.

Anyway, Newcastle didn't have too many more shots and im sure Sir Rickie will serve you well.

Bale connects well with the ball I find, his shot against the bar yesterday was a beauty. But yeah, Defoe doesn't scuff a shot often.

Gerrard scuffs pretty much every long shot he hits these days. I honestly think his injuries have effected the way he kicks the ball, he rarely powers them any more :(

K1LLER7

He's still only 18 though. It will be a while before he's ready to be a regular in the squad.

Macheda is only 21 but looks no better than he did at 17. He just hasn't progressed as a player.
True. Henriquez looks better than Macheda tho. Hope he gets a lone in jan to a pl team

Wilbur

Banned
Curry>Chinese

Come at me, bros

Chinese > All

My regular order: I get satay chicken skewers and crispy chilli beef to eat hot with some vegetarian spring rolls, then I keep the chicken balls for later eating them intermittently throughout hunger pangs. I then save my egg fried rice for lunch the next day.

dc89

So on my FM save I still have £15m to spend. Got a few players in on the cheap and I saw Vidal's valuation of £6m and I enquire. Juventus was £26m. :/

Top Bottom