• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

faridmon

Serie A>bundeslol
26pKf.gif

bud

at this point there is no reason to support arsenal if you're looking for a new club.

all these years, arsenal have been playing fantastic, gorgeous, sensational, incredible fluid football--and that was really, really heart-warming even though no trophies have been won in the past seven years (?).

arsenal were the island-equivalent of barcelona.

sadly, that, too, has passed. ;_;

arsenal's football is still better-looking than the premier league's top teams, but, unlike arsenal, those sons of bitches will win something, depressingly enough.

football in great-britain has died.
the premier league is no more.
the end is nigh.

this evokes a feeling reminiscent of post-masturbatory depression.

FootballFan

the end is nigh.

FOOTBALL IS DEAD

holy crap I just noticed holding the mouse over your tag changes it haha.

at this point there is no reason to support arsenal if you're looking for a new club.

all these years, arsenal have been playing fantastic, gorgeous, sensational, incredible fluid football--and that was really, really heart-warming even though no trophies have been won in the past seven years (?).

arsenal were the island-equivalent of barcelona.

sadly, that, too, has passed. ;_;

arsenal's football is still better-looking than the premier league's top teams, but, unlike arsenal, those sons of bitches will win something, depressingly enough.

the end is nigh.

Not a new club. Just A club. Haha.

wsox, support Liverpool or Newcastle. Then you too can experience the joys of perpetual disappointment, and the never-ending cycle of optimism and pessimism

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Okay, so. Kind of new to the sport. I've watched a few Premiere League games, but never really followed a club. my buddy is trying to get me to follow the Arsenal. I can gget myself caught up and such, but for now, does anyone mind giving me a little cheatsheet on them and what I can expect from them until I do get up to speed?

Thanks!

Manchester City is the new hotness.

I just learned that bestiality is legal in Denmark. Wooden and Andres could be each others wingman.

LOL wow

confuziz

Banned
Speaking of movies, I need some new titles. Can you guys recommend me some?

I'm looking for Mystery/Thrillers/Sci-fi movies that are from this millenium (and are good lol)

Wilbur

Banned

I'm looking for Mystery/Thrillers/Sci-fi movies that are from this millenium

Sci-fi? Best sci-fi of this millennium so far is Moon.
Thrillers? Go see Argo, shit is tense
Mystery? Brick.

Meier

Told you not to bother.

I am having a blast with the multiplayer.. even though I do get insanely frustrated at it. I play a lot of Kill Confirmed and Domination and I swear, 75% of the players don't give even the slightest of shits about objectives. When I'm capping something, don't just fucking run right by -- spend a few seconds and help the team you asshole!

Tell us more. What exactly do you do? and more importantly, how does it make you feel?

Leave no detail.
When I spot a member with a new tag, that is one I haven't seen before, I always hover my mouse slowly over said tag to inspect if there's anything hidden from sight. That could be a link or in bud's case a hidden message. I accomplish this by putting my cursor on the object of interest. Controlling your cursor can be done by either a mouse or a touchpad if you're a loser. Use your hand to direct the cursor to the tag and presto! You've just held your mouse over a tag.

faridmon

I'm looking for Mystery/Thrillers/Sci-fi movies that are from this millenium (and are good lol)

For Sci-Fi I would really reccomend Source Code.
For Mystery, I would really recommend Ghost Writer
Thrillers... I don't know.

faridmon

When I spot a member with a new tag, that is one I haven't seen before, I always hover my mouse slowly over said tag to inspect if there's anything hidden from sight. That could be a link or in bud's case a hidden message. I accomplish this by putting my cursor on the object of interest. Controlling your cursor can be done by either a mouse or a touchpad if you're a loser. Use your hand to direct the cursor to the tag and presto! You've just held your mouse over a tag.

You never answered my question. How do you feel when you are exploring.... tags?

Oxx

I don't know if I can be bothered to start episode 4 of The Walking Dead at this hour. The episodes have been longer than I was anticipating.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Sci-fi? Juve-Inter
Mystery? Allegri's Milan - Juve. The curious three Juve subs are open to interpretation. Padoin isn't included in the director's cut.
Thriller? Juve -Chelsea.

Top Bottom