• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

You never answered my question. How do you feel when you are exploring.... tags?
I'm terribly sorry, I must have glanced over that. To answer your question, I for one feel delighted when I discover a link or hidden message. It may no happen too often, so when it does I feel ecstatic. Worth the cumbersome task of hovering over every new tag I find.

Meier

Seen Moon, great movie.

I am going to wait for Argo to get on DVD, but i'll check out Brick, thanks!

Did you see District 9? Amazing. I was not quite as high on Chronicle as some, but it was pretty damn good. Definitely check out Attack the Block as well.. one of my favorite sci-fi/action flicks in recent years. If you did like Brick, Looper is from the same director and I thought it was great personally but some folks in this thread were not as high on it. It's a sci-fi flick.

I highly recommend Midnight in Paris. It's kind of a mystery movie to some extent -- maybe my favorite film of 2011.. certainly top 3 at worst.

Meier

Supposedly both United and City have renewed their interest in Kurt Zouma. We've apparently unleashed the Vieria kraken on him. Didn't work out in getting Hazard but hopefully he has more luck this time...

I know whenever I do start up a Man City FM team I will be buying him straight away. Never could afford him with Porto...still priced far beyond my means in 2016.

Martyrs? The French one?

I thought the first half was fantastic and then the second was fucking atrocious

Yeah, tbh. I just remember most of the first half, the twist and the death scene. If I don't remember it too well (despite having watched it only some 3-4 years ago) then it must've been not that great.

I've seen the new Batman a few days ago btw.
What a horrid piece of shit that was (next to the hype and all the gifs).
It wasn't a bad movie, but goddamn was it bad in some regards.

/Moon is pretty good, yeah
Sunshine started off superb, but then fucking crumbled :(

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, tbh. I just remember most of the first half, the twist and the death scene. If I don't remember it too well (despite having watched it only some 3-4 years ago) then it must've been not that great.

I've seen the new Batman a few days ago btw.
What a horrid piece of shit that was (next to the hype and all the gifs).
It wasn't a bad movie, but goddamn was it bad in some regards.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the first half, really well crafted thriller, but then went to shit. Quite funny in the end though.

My love for Batman surpasses all problems <3 it was quite like Prometheus in that regarded. Very flawed but I enjoyed it anyway.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

image.php

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
If Wu-tang Forever was 1 disc, it could've been the best hiphop album ever imo. To the first disc I would take out Maria, and add all the good songs from disc 2 (triumph, impossible, little ghetto boys, bells of war)

It's still an awesome album, one of the best 2 discs albums ever. Soft spot for it, too, first album with a parental advisory sticker that I bought :sniff I'm so old :(

Wilbur

Banned
If Wu-tang Forever was 1 disc, it could've been the best hiphop album ever imo. To the first disc I would take out Maria, and add all the good songs from disc 2 (triumph, impossible, little ghetto boys, bells of war)

It's still an awesome album, one of the best 2 discs albums ever. Soft spot for it, too, first album with a parental advisory sticker that I bought :sniff I'm so old :(

The first CD I ever bought was Me Julie by Ali G and Shaggy.

Timurid

If anyone want to watch a good action flick i suggest you watch the Raid! Also, another good korean film is J.S.A. For you horror folk out there, Audition is really good! I have one question for the anime folk is Akira a good film?

faridmon

If anyone want to watch a good action flick i suggest you watch the Raid! Also, another good korean film is J.S.A. For you horror folk out there, Audition is really good! I have one question for the anime folk is Akira a good film?

Yeah, The Raid, is pretty great

AKIRA IS GOD DAMN AWESOME!!!!

HywaM.gif

3Sixty

Hell yes. I think I had it on cassette. I'm so ghetto.

spidye

the raid was good but I think judge dredd was the better 'the raid' than the raid.
if that makes any sense

3Sixty

The first album I explicitly remember buying for myself was Ja Rule Pain is love. Though I seem to remember buying 9pm (till I come) as a single.

Top Bottom