• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Last Korean film I watched was "A Bittersweet Life". Amazing film. Best I watched last year.
Still need to find time to see that one

Mine was Unknown Pleasure by Joy Division. Yep, I rule!
You are a good person.

Is 'The Man From Nowhere' Korean? That's probably the last Korean movie I watched, was awesome though.
Yes! Excellent film!

Oh and I forgot to recommend Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War. Amazing film about the Korean War. Best war film of the '00s? I think so

Wilbur

Banned
Is 'The Man From Nowhere' Korean? That's probably the last Korean movie I watched, was awesome though.

Yeah, South Korean.

Tell you what I fucking love: The Host and Thirst. They're both incredible movies.

the raid was good but I think judge dredd was the better 'the raid' than the raid.
if that makes any sense

Nah, I didn't really like Dredd. I liked the look of it, I liked Urban, I liked how it was filmed, but it was just a bit boring. Dunno why.

Fuck off man Freakin It is class

ya'll try writing one verse without a curse

I could write a verse
Without a curse
It might be worse
Than Newcastle United's performances of 2012/13 up until this point
Kyoufu wants to put Mike Ashley in a hearse
But first
He wants to sign some better than Anita
I repeata
Better than Anita
You know when Southampton got you beata
Your defence is in need of someone better
When Cisse's playing like Leroy Lita

3Sixty

I remember getting an enrique Iglesias album for Christmas once. Just because in passing I mentioned I quite liked one of his songs. Lost a lot of street cred that day.

elseanio

The first CD I remember buying with my own money was a single

izxCjQ4n6abIF.jpg

Meier

I know this was result in a few Emptyhad responses, but this quote from NDJ is pretty good.

"It took me longer than I expected to settle here but I've only been here for two months," De Jong added.

"Every game I try to do better. Everything is new for me here, the coach is looking for the best game plan and I have to adapt. Recent results show that we are on the right track with the 4-3-3.

"I like Italian football even if the stadiums are empty."
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/11/26/3558273/-?

My first ever single CD was 'Janie don't you take your love to town' by Bon Jovi. Cunts.

The Killers did a cover of Ruby, Don't You Take Your Love to Town on Sawdust and it's fantastic. Is this their take on it?

Wilbur

Banned
Parma goal was great haha! Can't decide if the goal was fantastic or the defending was so shit it was fantastic entertainment anyway

Hixx

Yeah, South Korean.

Tell you what I fucking love: The Host and Thirst. They're both incredible movies.

Nah, I didn't really like Dredd. I liked the look of it, I liked Urban, I liked how it was filmed, but it was just a bit boring. Dunno why.

I could write a verse
Without a curse
It might be worse
Than Newcastle United's performances of 2012/13 up until this point
Kyoufu wants to put Mike Ashley in a hearse
But first
He wants to sign some better than Anita
I repeata
Better than Anita
You know when Southampton got you beata
Your defence is in need of someone better
When Cisse's playing like Leroy Lita

I knew you would.

And I like it.

Also I'm getting fuck sick of people walking into my house stinking of weed change your clothes you smelly cunts

GolazoDan

The Raid is fucking awesome, as is Dredd. I've had Merantau on DVD for a while, yet to watch it though. Made by Gareth Evans, stars the main guy from The Raid (and Mad Dog!), dunno if it's any good or not. Also got to watch Troll Hunter. I just have a pile of unwatched DVDs and unplayed video games.

First CD I bought was Rage Against The Machine's first album. Never really bought that many, only took an interest in music when I was like 14-15 and iTunes/MP3 players were becoming a big thing so you could get all that fun off Limewire and Kazaa. That and TNA Wrestling X-Division matches starring AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn. That was my teenage piracy.

GolazoDan

Dredd does have fucking awesome use of the fairly cliched slow motion now and I thought the 3D worked well. I HATE 3D movies but in a few instances it added some nice visual flair, like the early scene where Dredd and Anderson are chasing junkies in a car and they're trippin'. Brought certain characters away from the background, looked like a comic book to me. And the slow mo at the end is tremendous. The Raid has better fights (because most of the people involved were martial artists first, actors second). Also, a great soundtrack. By that dude from Linkin Park. The rapperman. Unbelievable.

Wilbur

Banned
The Raid is fucking awesome, as is Dredd. I've had Merantau on DVD for a while, yet to watch it though. Made by Gareth Evans, stars the main guy from The Raid (and Mad Dog!), dunno if it's any good or not. Also got to watch Troll Hunter. I just have a pile of unwatched DVDs and unplayed video games.

First CD I bought was Rage Against The Machine's first album. Never really bought that many, only took an interest in music when I was like 14-15 and iTunes/MP3 players were becoming a big thing so you could get all that fun off Limewire and Kazaa. That and TNA Wrestling X-Division matches starring AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn. That was my teenage piracy.

I used to remember streaming TNA because they only showed Raw and Smackdown on Sky aha. Those were the days when I believed in it all.

PaulLFC

I think my first single was Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz

I used to remember streaming TNA because they only showed Raw and Smackdown on Sky aha. Those were the days when I believed in it all.
I remember when I used to be really into WWF (it's still WWF to me dammit!) back in the days of Rock vs Austin - I was a massive Rock fan and my brother preferred Austin. These days it's not half as good - I watched Raw the other day to see how it compares and well... it doesn't. The only wrestling-related thing recently that I genuinely enjoyed as much as I used to as a kid was when The Rock came back before the last Wrestlemania.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can't win the title losing these games Inter.

Andres stick with Napoli. It's your best losing bet.

Inter-Napoli in two weeks btw.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
JT stirring shit up??

Terry_bigphoto_homearticle.jpg

Source: the Honduran "Diez"
This club looks pretty much impossible to coach for Benitez. No support from fans, and looks like the old guard in the dressing room doesn't support him either.

Hope Pep doesn't touch this club even with a 10ft pole.

GolazoDan

I think my first single was Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz

I remember when I used to be really into WWF (it's still WWF to me dammit!) back in the days of Rock vs Austin - I was a massive Rock fan and my brother preferred Austin. These days it's not half as good - I watched Raw the other day to see how it compares and well... it doesn't. The only wrestling-related thing recently that I genuinely enjoyed as much as I used to as a kid was when The Rock came back before the last Wrestlemania.
I got into wrestling right around the time everyone else seemed to stop (like 2001, 2002) and have stuck with it ever since. I watched indy wrestling and Japanese wrestling for years too. If you just accept it as the nonsense it is then it's all good. You find people on boards who are militant about their serious pro wrestling and it's like, c'mon man.

And now, WALKING DEAD \o/. Topic shift from wrestlers...

Hixx

Man I should be shitting it about tomorrow... but I'm not.

I think I've just accepted we're going to get beat and get relegated though. Season just feels all too familiar.

lol Inter could have gone top of the table but they lost to Parma.
Not really, just 1 point. Three wasted chances in a row to get on top of the table.
Can't win the title losing these games Inter.
I know, but us not winning in Parma isn't unexpected, last time we won there Ibra scored 2 goals, Mancini was our manager and we won the title. I mean, even last year Giovinco looked like a great player against us and everyone knows he sucks. :D
A draw wouldn't have been a bad thing considering how SHIT we were today, our worst match of the season by far, we looked like we had no midfield even when our best players were Cambiasso & Guarin.
Fuck you guys, since i started posting here we never won any match in Serie A!

Top Bottom