• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

PaulLFC

This club looks pretty much impossible to coach for Benitez. No support from fans, and looks like the old guard in the dressing room doesn't support him either.

Hope Pep doesn't touch this club even with a 10ft pole.
After everything that's happened up to now, Pep would be absolutely mad to go anywhere near them.

Meier

ivtkn.gif

Love this gif. Saw the Jeep last year and they were absolutely amazing live. Not sure if they've ever toured the UK or not but you need to see them if they do.

Fry

Yo is my bro Fry in here?

How on earth did your HSV vs Bayern gifs total 265,000 views?

It's because of one gif that got more than 200,000 views itself. It was probably spread out on twitter, facebook, etc, that happens sometimes.

That gif of Neuer kicking the ball in Kroos's head got about 500,000.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This was the first CD I remember getting:

notoriousbig-readytodie.jpg

My parents pretty much let me get whatever I wanted it was funny. I also had 'adult access' at blockbuster. I remember going to Blockbuster and renting Snapdragon with Pamela Anderson and Steven Bauer.

=)

Kyoufu

This was the first CD I remember getting:

notoriousbig-readytodie.jpg

My parents pretty much let me get whatever I wanted it was funny. I also had 'adult access' at blockbuster. I remember going to Blockbuster and renting Snapdragon with Pamela Anderson and Steven Bauer.

=)

Now I know what not to do as a parent.

bud

the first cds i bought were the backstreet boys' backstreet's back, spice girls' spice, madonna's ray of light and some greatest hits of the 90s cd.

i wish i was joking.

Meier

I knew he had not been producing much lately but Hazard has just 1 assist in Chelsea's last 11 league games. Ouch.

Edit: To be fair, Yaya has done fuck all since the first two games too although at least we're getting Clean Sheets so he's getting bonus points.

Meier

City have managed Clean Sheets in 4 of the 6 league games Nastastic has played in and only conceded 1 goal in the other 2. I've finally added him to my FPL team.. a very nice value at 5.5m. I thought he was arguably our MOTM against Chelsea -- cleaned up ball after ball. So excited about his future.

Fintan

James Richardson always produces at least one genuinely laugh out loud moment in each episode of football weekly.

I love the puns at the beginning. Some of them are incredible. I wasn't really watching during the Football Italia days, but I like seeing him on ESPN, too.

TeegsD

So Sporting were losing 2-0 at HT but managed to level in one minute in the second half thanks to Xandao and Mo'fuckin Eric Dier. At least we didn't lose again -.-

Wilbur

Banned
James Richardson always produces at least one genuinely laugh out loud moment in each episode of football weekly.

The Euros one when he said Ireland had their backs to the wall more than Cassano in the dressing room made me spit drink out, tell all my family... it was just hilarious.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
:lol

My first 2 CD's I bought were:

220px-AqueminiOutKast.jpg

and

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f5/TheOffspringAmericanaalbumcover.jpg/220px-TheOffspringAmericanaalbumcover.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Aquemeni is still amazing. I saw Outkast live a few years ago (with Goodie Mob) and they were fantastic

3Sixty

God I haven't listened in forever. Football weekly, football ramble and bombcast used to be listened to day 1. Need to step it up. Any good Southampton talk this week?

MPW

Pep going to Chelsea would be bad because he's very likely to get sacked. Anyone with the job is.

Nobody here wants Pep to get the sack.

Pep to Barca (but Tito is doing great so far).

How about...

PEP TO REAL OMG

fuck that shit

he will purposely try to do bad

madrid won't even finish in top 4 with him = no cl

This week's dose of beautifully red is here.

id71x01aLc3gB.gif

This is a fairly standard bit of play but I'm always amazed by just how good these players are at controlling long or high balls.

inhUSXdaxaLbb.gif

Missed this when I was watching. That's an awesome bit of vision and play from Rooney to flick the ball to Scholes.

ibivdO6Qg3EGFN.gif

Rooney again with dat vision. Would have been an amazing goal this one. Was cool that it went Welbeck > Hernandez > Rooney > RVP too. It was like ascending order of awesomeness.

iiKIxyjIFOGjl.gif

#YKTD

Wilbur

Banned
FifPro defenders and midfielders nominees list... a fucking joke. As usual.

Nominees: Jordi Alba (Spain and Barcelona), Gareth Bale (Wales and Tottenham Hotspur), Giorgio Chiellini (Italy and Juventus), Ashley Cole (England and Chelsea), Dani Alves (Brazil and Barcelona), David Luiz (Brazil and Chelsea), Patrice Evra (France and Manchester United), Rio Ferdinand (England and Manchester United), Mats Hummels (Germany and Borussia Dortmund), Branislav Ivanovic (Serbia and Chelsea), Vincent Kompany (Belgium and Manchester City), Philipp Lahm (Germany and Bayern Munich), Marcelo (Brazil and Real Madrid), Javier Mascherano (Argentina and Barcelona), Pepe (Portugal and Real Madrid), Gerard Pique (Spain and Barcelona), Carles Puyol (Spain and Barcelona), Sergio Ramos (Spain and Real Madrid), John Terry (England and Chelsea), Thiago Silva (Brazil and Paris St-Germain).

Nominees: Xabi Alonso (Spain and Real Madrid), Sergio Busquets (Spain and FC Barcelona), Cesc Fabregas (Spain and FC Barcelona), Steven Gerrard (England and Liverpool), Eden Hazard (Belgium and Chelsea), Andres Iniesta (Spain and FC Barcelona), Frank Lampard (England and Chelsea), Luka Modric (Croatia and Real Madrid), Mesut Ozil (Germany and Real Madrid), Andrea Pirlo (Italy and Juventus), Franck Ribery (France and Bayern Munich), David Silva (Spain and Manchester City), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany and Bayern Munich), Yaya Toure (Ivory Coast and Manchester City), Xavi Hernandez (Spain and FC Barcelona)

Evra as usual but no Baines. David Luiz. No Vidal or Marchisio. Xavi had a shit year. Gerrard had a shit year. A joke hahaha

Wilbur

Banned
How many of you can name the last 5 coaches of Real Madrid and Chelsea in order?

Jose, Pellegrini, Capello, Schuster and... I can't remember.

Benitez, Di Matteo, AVB, Ancelotti, Hiddink, Scolari, Grant, Mourinho, Ranieri

edit: Just looked it up, Schuster was after Capello. And Juande Ramos tucked between Schuster and Pellegrini.

Wilbur

Banned
Quieroz before Schuster? Or was it Luxemburgo.

Man, Real made some weird appointments lol.

Juan Ramon Lopez Caro before Capello apparently, interim after Luxemburgo got sacked. Then before that, Mariano Garcia Ramon, Jose Antonio Camacho, then Queiroz, then Del Bosque, then John Toshack, then Hiddink, then Heynckes, then Capello again... Madrid be cray

FifPro defenders and midfielders nominees list... a fucking joke. As usual.

I'm always amazed at the Bundesliga picks in those votings. I don't think they even watch it and just pick the two players they know (Lahm and Schweinsteiger, no matter how they play) to shut German fans up lol

Well, Hummels is there, so that's that. Still so many missing. Piszczek is amazing, apart from maybe Barca, he'd start for every team in Europe. Can't believe he's still so underrated.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm always amazed at the Bundesliga picks in those votings. I don't think they even watch it and just pick the two players they know (Lahm and Schweinsteiger, no matter how they play) to shut German fans up lol

Well, Hummels is there, so that's that. Still so many missing. Piszczek is amazing, apart from maybe Barca, he'd start for every team in Europe. Can't believe he's still so underrated.

Yeah, best to just ignore the whole list really. Piszczek should be there over Evra as well. Vidal not being there is fucking hilarious.

Top Bottom