• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

3Sixty

Jose, Pellegrini, Capello, Schuster and... I can't remember.

Benitez, Di Matteo, AVB, Ancelotti, Hiddink, Scolari, Grant, Mourinho, Ranieri

edit: Just looked it up, Schuster was after Capello. And Juande Ramos tucked between Schuster and Pellegrini.

Ahh good old Juande Ramos. QPR should have gone for him. Either that or gave Hughes some fake tan and just for men and pretend they got Ramos.

FootballFan

Ahh good old Juande Ramos. QPR should have gone for him. Either that or gave Hughes some fake tan and just for men and pretend they got Ramos.

His Sevilla was great.

Well, nice to see that finally working. I only remember him constantly running into defenders and losing the ball during some U19 (?) tournament last season or last year (can't remember lol). Didn't rate him after watching those few matches at all.

A lot of people say that after seeing him there, he just wasn't playing well. Who knows why, maybe he tried too hard to impress instead of being simple.

Isco was pretty crap too, he was played out of position though(u20 wc I think).

Fuck Man City! I had them in the FA Cup final in FM and have one game left of the season. I need to win to take the league and Kompany gets a straight red and injures Torres who has 31 goals this season! I hope I fucking beat West Ham and win the league!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
lol at the vid of Mourinho saying "He hasn't given a single good pass, not a single one" when Modric tried to pass to Alonso.

40 millions right there, gentlemen.

Wilbur

Banned
Rafael too, even though he's still playing well apart from one or two rash moments, he must be knackered. Phones will probably play on Wednesday.

Rio should probably go to the bench also.

Yeah, like I said earlier I'd like Jones/Smalling/Evans/Evra or Butt across the back on Wed.

Wilbur

Banned

89424_o.gif

mwhhK.png

Cunts. So upset. Was first for most of the season and then fucking lose 3-1 to West Ham on the last day to throw it away!

Anyone want to join me and Timurid in an online game?

Clegg

Taarabt is a very talented player but is very inconsistent.

If SAF is sick of Nani then I wonder what he'd make of Taarabt?

So Sporting were losing 2-0 at HT but managed to level in one minute in the second half thanks to Xandao and Mo'fuckin Eric Dier. At least we didn't lose again -.-

The goals we conceded were fucking embarrassing, amateur level stuff. We did alright on the first 30 min and on the last 30. We were a bit unlucky, Viola hit the post 5 min after Eric Dier´s goal.

Top Bottom