• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
(I hope this isn't old by now)

Dortmund fans in ninja gear broke into Bayern's Allianz Arena and turned it yellow. Video here. Edit: Beaten by Meus!

-

Only one Serie-A match and one Champions League match left till Cunte returns on the bench. :(

GorillaJu

A8qntg4CAAA170k.jpg:large

lmao

FAP FAP FAP

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Drug War thread, I think. He probably went in hard on the culpability of drug-buying n.americanos.

hmm sensitive topic. I won't condemn casual drug buyers that shit should be legal anyway.

Colombia has gone thru tough shit so I blame the gringos and their archaic laws

pulga

Banned
Why are you cunts so quiet tonight? What happened to elsk, he go on another anti-gringo tirade?

Happy birthday kyle!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol what a joke, now Napoli are back to being the "anti-Juve".

A8sTX0kCQAAitQe.png

Juve IS the anti-Juve, our arrogance will be our downfall.

Conte shall save us.

pulga

Banned
Any of you doing anything special for Christmas/New Years/Holidays etc?

I'll be crossing the Atlantic to most of the cuntbags in here side of the world. Rome, specifically. Will probably meet up with a HS friend who's studying in Barcelona for New Years. Should be fun!

Salazar

SAF

Despite such perceived failure, Sir Alex is more than wary of the threat posed by Carroll and has predicted a difficult night for United's defenders, though the boss admitted he'd never spend an estimated £35million on a player of such limited experience.

“I think it’s up to the boy to improve himself,” Sir Alex told. “I think he only played something like a dozen games for Newcastle and then he had to deal with a £35m transfer to a club like Liverpool when he’s young. It’s quite a big jump for him you know.

“I’d certainly not sign that kind of player for that kind of money. We’ve gambled on young players in the past, maybe a couple of million or whatever, but when you get that level - £35m – you really have to do a bit more homework and see how he is in his second season maybe.

“It’s not a lot of games that he’s had. He’s a big lad, a great header of the ball, aggressive and is a big bugger. You know he’ll be a handful for defenders for us on Wednesday.”

:lol

Carbonox

Why is TV so awesome lately? Especially where previously shit shows are concerned? Dexter and The Walking Dead have been in God mode lately. Also, if Dexter's final episode of the season is what the theories suggest, it could escalate it to greatest show ever. Motherfucker.

dc89

Right, back to FM and my Spurs save. I feel like actually reading aloud my press conference replies in a gravely voice like AVB.

Blablurn

Im about to get sacked in football manager. After winning the title in the first year :/ seems like my team doesn't trust me anymore . I should have never changed my main tactics :/

pulga

Banned
Why is TV so awesome lately? Especially where previously shit shows are concerned? Dexter and The Walking Dead have been in God mode lately. Also, if Dexter's final episode of the season is what the theories suggest, it could escalate it to greatest show ever. Motherfucker.

What...what are they saying about Dexter?! No, don't tell me! FUCK! 3 more episodes!

Top Bottom