• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Kyoufu

Someone explain Football Manager to me. Every bid I make for a player is rejected. :(

Do I need to go after players with contracts that are about to expire?

Wilbur

Banned
Someone explain Football Manager to me. Every bid I make for a player is rejected. :(

It helps; you'll get them for cheaper. But you're not going to get say, a 15m rated striker for 15m unless that's his asking price. If you scout them over a period of a few games, your scouts will tell you what the ballpark should be for their availability.

You need to bid more than they are worth unless they have clauses. You won't get everyone you want. Some clubs wont sell. Such as Falcao only going if the clause is met. Try looking at Transfer Listed players.

27560519.jpg

Happy Bday Kyle.

Its bad enough to have a Benitez as your manager, ow you have to live your future life knwing that you share your birthday with a player such as him

Happy birthday Rafa

Happy bidet kyle.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU MAD CUNT

happy birthday.

go find yourself a better club. ;)

Happy Birthday.

LOL

Happy birthday Kyle :)

Happy Birthday Welbeck!!!! and kyle. :p

Yes indeed. When Iniesta is going at full flow it's hard for even Messi to stand out.

Like I said, there is a reason he is so pale, that glow from inside. Magic.

Happy birthday cock-nose.
Cheers for the messages chaps!

Kyoufu

It helps; you'll get them for cheaper. But you're not going to get say, a 15m rated striker for 15m unless that's his asking price. If you scout them over a period of a few games, your scouts will tell you what the ballpark should be for their availability.

You need to bid more than they are worth unless they have clauses. You won't get everyone you want. Some clubs wont sell. Such as Falcao only going if the clause is met. Try looking at Transfer Listed players.

I always bid more. Nobody sells. Cunts.

I ended up with a summer failure. Just like real life. Fuck Newcastle! Cursed!

Salazar

Bebe ain't shit, he's just misunderstood.

Give him a chance and he'd do better than all our wingers have this season :p

After binning Ravel and (probably) Nani, no chance we go near an attitude problem player.

Even Banned Paper would realise this. Lampard + Cole double swoop is a meatier story.

K1LLER7

After binning Ravel and (probably) Nani, no chance we go near an attitude problem player.

Even Banned Paper would realise this. Lampard + Cole double swoop is a meatier story.

yeah your probably right. Hope we get a midfielder in during the january window, not too worried about a winger. Think it could wait till the summer.

Messi

I never noticed this at the weekend. Its pretty impressive though. <3 La Masia

mundodeportivo.75016-208x250.jpg

11 POINTS OVER MADRID

Barça show their skills again with a historic team of homegrown players after Alves’ injury on 14th minute

Iniesta, sublime with a goal and three assists, and Messi, after another double, only has to score three more goals to equal Müller’s record

Levante 0 – 4 La Masia

Messi

I say what the fuck to everything I masturbate over

Join the club

Currently going through a Masturbation dry spell. I just don't feel like doing it. Anyone ever had this happen? Last time it happened me I went over 2 months without doing it. :/

Fintan

They are going down.

Hell no. Redknapp era starts in earnest tomorrow with a resounding victory over Sunderland.

Speaking of, a couple of my Sunderland supporting friends are so depressed this season. They're not even confident of their prospects against QPR. I bet one of them a bottle of Hennessy that they wouldn't finish in the top half. Feeling good about that one.

Wilbur

Banned
fuck life

Was 1-1 at Everton until the 93rd minute as well, then Rory fucking Delap throws it in from the halfway line and they score.

Meier

I added you.
Wellington Nem is a fucking beast! I was 2-0 down to roma then Nem put 3 in the back of the net.

One of you guys should snag Yassine Benzia. 22 in 48 (6 assists) as a 20 year old, 31 in 42 (10 assists) as a 21 year old, 48 in 49 (10 assists) as a 22 year old. I will definitely buy him immediately in my next game.

One of you guys should snag Yassine Benzia. 22 in 48 (6 assists) as a 20 year old, 31 in 42 (10 assists) as a 21 year old, 48 in 49 (10 assists) as a 22 year old. I will definitely buy him immediately in my next game.

You should of come played! Wilbury is currently 20th in the division.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Since beating Juve, Inter have lost to Atalanta, Rubin Kazan, Parma & drawn vs Cagliari (barely). Zero wins.

Edit: Only Partizan.

Wilbur

Banned
You should of come played! Wilbury is currently 20th in the division.

Lost 2-1 v Everton (A)
Drew 0-0 v Wigan (H)
Lost 1-0 v West Ham (A)
Lost 1-3 v Southampton (H)

Then I come out like this:

--------------Reina
-------Agger - Lucas - Skrtel
Johnson------------------Enrique
----------Allen - Sahin
------------Gerrard
-------Sturridge - Suarez

Won 4-0 v Fulham (A)