• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

guess this post got him banned: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44762798&postcount=202

well tbh he only has himself to blame.

What a post lol

Im about to get sacked in football manager. After winning the title in the first year :/ seems like my team doesn't trust me anymore . I should have never changed my main tactics :/

But if you don't change them the other teams will start figuring you out. You just let yourself get fired and get the job you really want, with HSV.

Mass Effect Trilogy costs £50. I just checked Amazon, and to buy the three seperately on the Xbox would cost £38. Fuck off EA

fake edit: Mass Effect 2 still comes with the DLC if you buy it newon PS3 for £14. Fuck off EA

Linius

Mass Effect Trilogy costs £50. I just checked Amazon, and to buy the three seperately on the Xbox would cost £38. Fuck off EA

fake edit: Mass Effect 2 still comes with the DLC if you buy it newon PS3 for £14. Fuck off EA

Over it's 47 euros (seperately) versus 49 euros. But when buying seperately you have to add shipping costs three times because the cheapest one of each game is for sale at a different webshop each time :p

£33 on shopto...

£40 on PS3. So I'd essentially be paying £12 for Mass Effect, and whatever else on top for the DLC which is free on the standalone. Bit of a joke tbh

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001TUYA74/ - £10
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001RIYMIU/ - £14
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004T8C3NG/ - £16.50

£40.50 including delivery, also without DLC.

So I guess that's about right with Shopto's 360 price, ignoring the £50 RRP

Will wait for price drop and make do with Far Cry 3

I'm not a huge fan of Ubisoft, but the difference in attitude towards customers between this trilogy and FC3 could hardly be more different

I bet you could get it much cheaper on the master race.
iXAxO6sN167w.png

I bet you could get it much cheaper on the master race.
iXAxO6sN167w.png

I'm sure I could. But then I'd slowly turn into a PC-wanker, and end up having a relative kill me. Imagine The Fly, but instread of becoming a bizarre and disgusting mutant, I turn into a loudmouth, obnoxious, condescending and repetetive cunt.

Yes, I'm aware that they probably apply to me already

@Linius, might preorder FC3 on Thursday when my colleague discount goes up to 15%, then take the money out of my rent and wipe out my parent's Christmas present :p

Gotta get those bonus missions

I'm so sorry. :(

I HOPE YOU GET KILLED BY THE DRUG CARTEL.

I'd like to see them try. I'm unstoppable, invincible, immortal, untouchable, bulletproof, indestructible, unstoppable, indomitable, invulnerable, unbeatable, and every other synonym

I've played GTA3, I know how this shit goes down

What a balls-up Sky have made of the fixtures this week

Everton vs Arsenal
Tottenham vs Liverpool

They're the two that are really interesting for neutrals. Both are on at the same time (I think,) neither are on TV

edit; How the fuck did Wilbury overtake Andres so quickly?

dc89

What a balls-up Sky have made of the fixtures this week

Everton vs Arsenal
Tottenham vs Liverpool

They're the two that are really interesting for neutrals. Both are on at the same time (I think,) neither are on TV

edit; How the fuck did Wilbury overtake Andres so quickly?

Wigan v City will entertain you :p

Carbonox

I've been completely out of the loop with Jose Enrique lately.

Now, he looks like this:

BZsSO.jpg

And is a left winger now?

wut

BUY HIM BACK PARDEAUX.

I've been completely out of the loop with Jose Enrique lately.

Now, he looks like this:

BZsSO.jpg

And is a left winger now?

wut

BUY HIM BACK PARDEAUX.

He's played well in the last month or so. He still thinks he's better on the ball than he is, and makes unfathomably stupid decisions, but he's been alright. Think its time to move him back to leftback if Robinson's being frozen out for some reason

Linius

@Linius, might preorder FC3 on Thursday when my colleague discount goes up to 15%, then take the money out of my rent and wipe out my parent's Christmas present :p

Gotta get those bonus missions

Have pre-ordered the Lost Expeditions edition my sef. Expect it at thursday. Too bad I have some important exams coming up.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Can't wait for Wednesday's game. We are stronger in midfield and the pace in the front 4 will be a real handful for the Liverpool defense.

Sandro/Dembele v Allen/Gerrard

2mx1pwx.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Watching the MOTD highlights from the weekend, can I just say how hilarious it is seeing Scott Sinclair behind the City bench with his little woolly hat on. Does Mancini even know who he is? Such a stupid move, he must have known he was a quota filler and nothing more.

Watching the MOTD highlights from the weekend, can I just say how hilarious it is seeing Scott Sinclair behind the City bench with his little woolly hat on. Does Mancini even know who he is? Such a stupid move, he must have known he was a quota filler and nothing more.

Must have been for the money. I mean, players make stupid progression moves all the time, but this move goes beyond that. Rodwell for instance, though he won't get as much gametime as he did at Everton had already stopped progressing, and has less competetion/more versatility to make future appearances more likely. Sinclair though has basically voluntarily stalled his career

Top Bottom