• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Reading would do a lot better if Le Fondre could keep himself onside. Also why does Pog not play anymore?

Still mystified as to why Bent doesn't play for Villa, I'd happily take him at Chelsea (worth noting I'd take anyone at Chelsea right now to play up front).

Oh wow, the second division is huge:

PIshX.png

I had no idea.

as for the game: *sits back & waits for penalties*

Once you go FM, you never go back. It's a blast.. perfect game to play while watching TV with your SO too since you can glance at it very casually. She might get annoyed at the *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* of your mouse though.

iOS games are what I do for that. Or Dwarf Fortress (which means I'll shut up now).

#swag

n6kgc.jpg

Thiago knows :)

-watermarking your own official pictures on tweets. why.jpg

Villa colors. #swag indeed

Meier

Damn, I thought SWP would score there for sure.

is there no europa league in FM2013? i finished 3rd in germany... and didnt even go to the CL qualification.

They don't have the UEFA License so it has a different name but it's in there. I downloaded a little mod that gives everything official names and changes Porto back to Porto rather than FCP amongst many other things. Pretty neat little change.

dc89

Just need one goal in each game to land my double that I posted about before!!! Come on you bastards, go go go go go.

Edit: not won the double. 2/3 isn't bad though!!

Top Bottom