• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Benteke goal in a shitty gif

ibslbhA2ACjsEh.gif

Salvadora

Maybe this just cements the face that the Premier League has the best defence in the world™ if it's keeping the likes of Giroud out of the net.

3Sixty

Probably the best 2 results all round really. I'm sure villa won't be on the scrap come end of season so better to take points of Reading. As for Sunderland and QPR. Thanks.

Kyoufu

Probably the best 2 results all round really. I'm sure villa won't be on the scrap come end of season so better to take points of Reading. As for Sunderland and QPR. Thanks.

Yep. Hopefully we get at least a point off Stoke (they will hammer us :().

Wilbur

Banned
Fairly certain Wilshere is going to be the new Gerrard; play all his life at one club without any league titles.

But with like, less trophies.

Meier

Have most of you guys used a wildcard yet in FPL? I thought it was only 1 person season but I guess you get two.. tempted.

Zabojnik

Kevin Constant blocked more crosses than any other player in a single game in Europe’s major five leagues this season.

Isla fuck off back to Udinese.

I thought he'd be a great buy haha

Everyone did..

He was superb with Udinese but his knee (brain?) injury was more serious than we thought.

Eh, it's too early to judge him. Knee injuries are a bitch, some players take a long ass time to fully recover. Case in point: Quagliarella. We have yet to see the real Isla, imo. In the meantime though, may the football gods preserve Lichtsteiner!

Possible good news for Juve: Adriano is banned for the upcoming fixture due to his unsporting goal against Nordsjaelland.

Won't matter. We are already dead.

Top Bottom