• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Hixx

On the concourse pre-game, drink and craic.

2155640-me3commander_shepard_smile.jpg

6 minutes in when the already injured Cattermole injurererers himself more

iHmRLhvlvxFvm.gif

3 minutes later when I realised the game would end 0-0 and just be an exhibition of how shit the Premier League can be

iv3xiwk8dnS1P.gif

Is Benteke > Lukaku?

On the "Next Drogba" scale, Benteke is 5.5/10. Lukaku is currently a 1/10.

Have most of you guys used a wildcard yet in FPL? I thought it was only 1 person season but I guess you get two.. tempted.

Just saw someone from Malaysia played theirs today, they got 48 points out of two games tonight. Brought in 3 QPR, 3 Reading, 3 Sunderland and 2 Villa players. Fantasy Football fame is where it's at. Hail to harimau gunner!

3Sixty

Harry Redknapp inspired an improved display from Queens Park Rangers in his first game in charge as the Londoners secured a goalless draw at Sunderland.

Lol dem friends in the media.

I've been busy the last couple of days but I just wanted to pop in here to wish a very happy 30th birthday to the greatest* striker in the world, Alexander Kerzhakov.

Roll on you sexy beast,

And a commemorative avatar for you all
IsHTJ.jpg

Mirror reckon were inviting Kurt Zouma over to visit the ground and facilities ahead of making a bid for him.

They also run with the Henriquez to Wigan story, although they claim he has made a "disastrous" start to his career in England. John Cross is obv still bitter we signed RVP :p

K1LLER7

Mirror reckon were inviting Kurt Zouma over to visit the ground and facilities ahead of making a bid for him.

They also run with the Henriquez to Wigan story, although they claim he has made a "disastrous" start to his career in England. John Cross is obv still bitter we signed RVP :p

Apparently Viera is trying to get him to City. Don't know anything about him.

bud

yesterday, when i poured out my heart and soul out regarding arsenal f.c. and the dire state of football in great britain, everyone was talking about my tag instead. now i know what the hot girl with the big tits feels like when she's talking about curing cancer, and everyone's looking at her tits instead.

i feel violated. in my butt.

So, after living in Hannover for almost a year now, Mame Diouf still needs GPS in his car to find his home after training. It's a 3 minute drive. That's fucking hilarious.

And it gets even better, he wanted to show some team mates where he lives and didn't use the GPS. They ended up in some fucked up neighborhood because Diouf had no fucking idea where he was driving to. His team mates asked him why he would even live in such a place with all the money he earns :D

Hindle

Banned
Wilshere would walk into City's side. No question. He'd fit like a glove as well

My wisdom tooth has healed, but I have a stitch sticking out of it now. Feels weird, man

Ouch, lol I don't even know what wisdom teeth are dude. They're right down near the routes or something.

yesterday, when i poured out my heart and soul out regarding arsenal f.c. and the dire state of football in great britain, everyone was talking about my tag instead. now i know what the hot girl with the big tits feels like when she's talking about curing cancer, and everyone's looking at her tits instead.

i feel violated. in my butt.

It's better to feel violated than never have been loved.

So, after living in Hannover for almost a year now, Mame Diouf still needs GPS in his car to find his home after training. It's a 3 minute drive. That's fucking hilarious.

And it gets even better, he wanted to show some team mates where he lives and didn't use the GPS. They ended up in some fucked up neighborhood because Diouf had no fucking idea where he was driving to. His team mates asked him why he would even live in such a place with all the money he earns :D

What a prospect though

Top Bottom