• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

bud

what's it like to be in love with a woman

to be prepared to die for her

have you ever been in love

talk to me, brothers

K1LLER7

what's it like to be in love with a woman

to be prepared to die for her

have you ever been in love

talk to me, brothers

ibasMeMiSLLWAR.gif

no

Fintan

People predicting Mikel will be dropped for Romeu tomorrow. If true, it will be interesting to see how he does. I thought he looked good under AVB, but he's hardly played since then. I don't really mind either way though, I don't dislike Mikel as much as some seem to do. Besides we need his goal scoring ability, he's getting closer to getting a goal this year than ever before!

sohois

Lol release on a free. Buy back for £5m+

Liverpool school of economics.

Apparently Liverpool have some sort of sell-on fee of about 35%, so it will be a cheap deal. No way would it be 5mil, that's just Mirror bollocks.

And technically Liverpool didn't release him on a free, he declined the contract that was offered.

Messi

I feel kind of odd, and a bit dizzy. Everything seems surreal.

Edit: For the record, I have not taken any drugs or alcohol. But this shit feels weird.

Salazar

Weren't Evra and Vidic bought during the Jan window?

I believe so.

But SAF will think we're sorted. We definitely don't need more orthodox strikers. And we are moderately well-served for central link players (Kagawa, Waz, Powell, ClevGod if you want to push him forward). It's highly plausible that he believes CM will hold together: Carrick is going to play a fuckton of league games and SAF demonstrably doesn't care as much as he should who plays alongside him. And he is happy enough to use Welberg as a filler player out wide, even though it is painfully ineffective (and to a more useful but still suboptimal degree, Kagawa and Waz). And at times when we just don't have any available or functioning wide players, he now thinks (prematurely) that he has a working plan B. Any kind of future-building will more than likely be put off until summer.

For Nani to go without a player of stature or significant promise coming in will be weird, but it wouldn't blow my mind.

MPW

if the rumours are true that psg bid 100m for cr7, sell him in the summer

let mou go back to epl

get couple of dortmund players and manager

MPW

Lulz me too. Without cr7 Barça will shit all over Madrid

maybe, maybe not

but clearly cr7 wants a new contract with a big pay raise

not happening due to change in tax for foreigners + no point of keeping an unhappy player

also, mou and cr7 have the same agent

i can't see mou lasting more than 3 years at madrid

Meier

Apparently Viera is trying to get him to City. Don't know anything about him.

Yeah, I posted about this the other day. Zouma is a total wonderkid in FM and FIFA.. has been for years. Been a starter at CB for awhile now and only just turned 18 last month. He's going to be very good.

pulga

Banned
I feel kind of odd, and a bit dizzy. Everything seems surreal.

Edit: For the record, I have not taken any drugs or alcohol. But this shit feels weird.

That's ok, MPW must be feeling it too for him to want Cristiano to leave. It's astounding how a player can have a rough patch and people turn the pitchforks at him. It must be something in the air, Messi.

That or you're turning into a zombie.

Messi

That's ok, MPW must be feeling it too for him to want Cristiano to leave. It's astounding how a player can have a rough patch and people turn the pitchforks at him. It must be something in the air, Messi.

I don't feel tingly anymore :(, I thought maybe I was finally getting a super power.

FootballFan

How long do you think Ronaldo can keep it up? I think his decline will start next year. Mind you CR7 declining would probably still be great.

Top Bottom